Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27]

« Reply #390 on: April 07, 2015, 07:58:35 PM »

We obviously are bored.  We're down to wordplay.

Of course, in my case, it beats the hell out of working.
What is the definition of banter if not wordplay.
Much better than the foreplay here.... very unfulfilling.... with the possible exception of Yellow star....
Logged

YAD

  • Yet Another Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • White stars are the best
Re: 4/7/2015
« Reply #391 on: April 07, 2015, 08:14:03 PM »

After dinner AF Anejo #60.  Simply put, a nearly perfect smoke.
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #392 on: April 07, 2015, 08:20:08 PM »

FdlA was very good on the ride home btw.
Damn good seagar.
definitely enjoyed it!  Ok, ready for dinner.  Warden has a home made spinach quiche.  have a great evening!
Am I gonna have to look up spinach quickie in the urban dictionary?  Sounds kinky.
I can just see the Craigs List ad ...

« Reply #393 on: April 07, 2015, 08:32:57 PM »

FdlA was very good on the ride home btw.
Damn good seagar.
definitely enjoyed it!  Ok, ready for dinner.  Warden has a home made spinach quiche.  have a great evening!
Am I gonna have to look up spinach quickie in the urban dictionary?  Sounds kinky.
I can just see the Craigs List ad ...
Tony has his very own section.

« Reply #394 on: April 07, 2015, 09:22:25 PM »

FdlA was very good on the ride home btw.
Damn good seagar.
definitely enjoyed it!  Ok, ready for dinner.  Warden has a home made spinach quiche.  have a great evening!
Am I gonna have to look up spinach quickie in the urban dictionary?  Sounds kinky.
Sounds right up your alley Antnee, don't forget the olive oil.
Just finished a nice spinach salad with candied pecans, pears and goat cheese.  It wasn't kinky though.

« Reply #395 on: April 07, 2015, 09:46:25 PM »

After dinner AF Anejo #60.  Simply put, a nearly perfect smoke.
Haven't had one in a long time.  A fine botl gifted them to me a long time ago and I still have 1 or 2.  In case you lurk on here Chris, you are very much missed.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 4/7/2015
« Reply #396 on: April 07, 2015, 09:53:00 PM »

FdlA was very good on the ride home btw.
Damn good seagar.
definitely enjoyed it!  Ok, ready for dinner.  Warden has a home made spinach quiche.  have a great evening!
Am I gonna have to look up spinach quickie in the urban dictionary?  Sounds kinky.
Sounds right up your alley Antnee, don't forget the olive oil.
Just finished a nice spinach salad with candied pecans, pears and goat cheese.  It wasn't kinky though.
Then you missed out!  good evening!

« Reply #397 on: April 07, 2015, 10:13:08 PM »

FdlA was very good on the ride home btw.
Damn good seagar.
definitely enjoyed it!  Ok, ready for dinner.  Warden has a home made spinach quiche.  have a great evening!
Am I gonna have to look up spinach quickie in the urban dictionary?  Sounds kinky.
Sounds right up your alley Antnee, don't forget the olive oil.
Just finished a nice spinach salad with candied pecans, pears and goat cheese.  It wasn't kinky though.
Then you missed out!  good evening!
I always miss out.  LOL!  I smoked a small 4x36  Por Larraņaga on my way home.  I don't recall who gifted it to me.  It was interesting but not a smoke I would go out and buy.

« Reply #398 on: April 07, 2015, 10:18:38 PM »

I probably got the dimensions wrong but it seemed smaller to me than a petite corona.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27]