Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12

« Reply #150 on: April 04, 2015, 07:11:35 PM »

Had my son take a pic
Looks like a Petey!  Love that smoke as well, and as you say, it deserves full attention.
I really liked Petey but Nacho won out. The cigar was outstanding, the dog is in a coma
LOL, Nacho it is!

« Reply #151 on: April 04, 2015, 07:33:03 PM »

Had my son take a pic
Looks like a Petey!  Love that smoke as well, and as you say, it deserves full attention.
I really liked Petey but Nacho won out. The cigar was outstanding, the dog is in a coma
LOL, Nacho it is!
Have you ever watched the show "Wahlbergers"? There's a character named Nacho and there's more to that story also

« Reply #152 on: April 04, 2015, 07:36:57 PM »

Can someone blow the rape-whistle for Mich St?!? Sheesh!

« Reply #153 on: April 04, 2015, 07:37:48 PM »

Can someone blow the rape-whistle for Mich St?!? Sheesh!
Shaun!!!!   I am watching SEC college Baseball.

« Reply #154 on: April 04, 2015, 07:38:15 PM »

Had my son take a pic
Looks like a Petey!  Love that smoke as well, and as you say, it deserves full attention.
I really liked Petey but Nacho won out. The cigar was outstanding, the dog is in a coma
LOL, Nacho it is!
Have you ever watched the show "Wahlbergers"? There's a character named Nacho and there's more to that story also
Heard of it but never watched it.

« Reply #155 on: April 04, 2015, 07:53:12 PM »

Can someone blow the rape-whistle for Mich St?!? Sheesh!
Shaun!!!!   I am watching SEC college Baseball.
Just a joke, I think MSt slept through 3/4 of the 1st half

« Reply #156 on: April 04, 2015, 07:57:12 PM »

Hey, look who's back.  What up, Shauny?

« Reply #157 on: April 04, 2015, 08:07:56 PM »

Hey, look who's back.  What up, Shauny?
Not much fellas, just had some Papa Murphys pizza and now baking some cookies...while watching MSt get their asses raped. The winner of the late game will beat either of these teams

« Reply #158 on: April 04, 2015, 08:10:07 PM »

Hey, look who's back.  What up, Shauny?
Not much fellas, just had some Papa Murphys pizza and now baking some cookies...while watching MSt get their asses raped. The winner of the late game will beat either of these teams
Aren't you quite the domestic assistant.

« Reply #159 on: April 04, 2015, 08:12:07 PM »

Had my son take a pic
Looks like a Petey!  Love that smoke as well, and as you say, it deserves full attention.
I really liked Petey but Nacho won out. The cigar was outstanding, the dog is in a coma
And all is good in the Fishy household.

« Reply #160 on: April 04, 2015, 08:12:58 PM »

Had my son take a pic
Looks like a Petey!  Love that smoke as well, and as you say, it deserves full attention.
I really liked Petey but Nacho won out. The cigar was outstanding, the dog is in a coma
LOL, Nacho it is!
Have you ever watched the show "Wahlbergers"? There's a character named Nacho and there's more to that story also
So we're going to string this story out for how many posts?

« Reply #161 on: April 04, 2015, 08:13:11 PM »

Hey, look who's back.  What up, Shauny?
Not much fellas, just had some Papa Murphys pizza and now baking some cookies...while watching MSt get their asses raped. The winner of the late game will beat either of these teams
Mmmmm, cookies.

« Reply #162 on: April 04, 2015, 08:14:12 PM »

Hey, look who's back.  What up, Shauny?
Not much fellas, just had some Papa Murphys pizza and now baking some cookies...while watching MSt get their asses raped. The winner of the late game will beat either of these teams
Aren't you quite the domestic assistant.
Building up the new skillset.

« Reply #163 on: April 04, 2015, 08:14:27 PM »

Had my son take a pic
Looks like a Petey!  Love that smoke as well, and as you say, it deserves full attention.
I really liked Petey but Nacho won out. The cigar was outstanding, the dog is in a coma
LOL, Nacho it is!
Have you ever watched the show "Wahlbergers"? There's a character named Nacho and there's more to that story also
So we're going to string this story out for how many posts?
I can wait till Thursday.

« Reply #164 on: April 04, 2015, 08:18:19 PM »

Hey, look who's back.  What up, Shauny?
Not much fellas, just had some Papa Murphys pizza and now baking some cookies...while watching MSt get their asses raped. The winner of the late game will beat either of these teams
Mmmmm, cookies.
Hot brownie with a scoop of ice cream here,  ummmmm gooood.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12