Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12

« Reply #120 on: April 04, 2015, 03:49:01 PM »

Good morning guys, off to pick up a rescue puppy! We've been looking and finally found one, the kids have no idea and it wasn't planned to be an Easter surprise but it worked that way. Have to work on a name
Deano!  Very cute.
Hmmm.  Let me suggest you get this dog fixed.
yes as soon as ready, you actually sign a contract agreeing to do so. As it turns out there was a slight confusion and we got the brother:
He's just as cute.  And your son too.  Did the kids name him yet?
Not yet, still debating. I'm leaning towards Petey
...as in Johnson?
...or you could do Namakubi....
Nacho seems to be the name now

« Reply #121 on: April 04, 2015, 03:49:41 PM »

Has "Petey" survived the first day's loving?  Little guy is going to sleep well for the next couple of days.

« Reply #122 on: April 04, 2015, 03:50:16 PM »

Good morning guys, off to pick up a rescue puppy! We've been looking and finally found one, the kids have no idea and it wasn't planned to be an Easter surprise but it worked that way. Have to work on a name
Deano!  Very cute.
Hmmm.  Let me suggest you get this dog fixed.
yes as soon as ready, you actually sign a contract agreeing to do so. As it turns out there was a slight confusion and we got the brother:
He's just as cute.  And your son too.  Did the kids name him yet?
Not yet, still debating. I'm leaning towards Petey
Because you enjoy a good Peter?

« Reply #123 on: April 04, 2015, 03:50:25 PM »

Good morning guys, off to pick up a rescue puppy! We've been looking and finally found one, the kids have no idea and it wasn't planned to be an Easter surprise but it worked that way. Have to work on a name
Deano!  Very cute.
Hmmm.  Let me suggest you get this dog fixed.
yes as soon as ready, you actually sign a contract agreeing to do so. As it turns out there was a slight confusion and we got the brother:
He's just as cute.  And your son too.  Did the kids name him yet?
Not yet, still debating. I'm leaning towards Petey
...as in Johnson?
...or you could do Namakubi....
Nacho seems to be the name now
As in Nacho Momma, Bitch!  ?

« Reply #124 on: April 04, 2015, 03:51:04 PM »

Good morning guys, off to pick up a rescue puppy! We've been looking and finally found one, the kids have no idea and it wasn't planned to be an Easter surprise but it worked that way. Have to work on a name
Deano!  Very cute.
Hmmm.  Let me suggest you get this dog fixed.
yes as soon as ready, you actually sign a contract agreeing to do so. As it turns out there was a slight confusion and we got the brother:
He's just as cute.  And your son too.  Did the kids name him yet?
Not yet, still debating. I'm leaning towards Petey
...as in Johnson?
...or you could do Namakubi....
Nacho seems to be the name now
I like Petey better.

« Reply #125 on: April 04, 2015, 03:51:14 PM »

Good morning guys, off to pick up a rescue puppy! We've been looking and finally found one, the kids have no idea and it wasn't planned to be an Easter surprise but it worked that way. Have to work on a name
Deano!  Very cute.
Hmmm.  Let me suggest you get this dog fixed.
yes as soon as ready, you actually sign a contract agreeing to do so. As it turns out there was a slight confusion and we got the brother:
He's just as cute.  And your son too.  Did the kids name him yet?
Not yet, still debating. I'm leaning towards Petey
Because you enjoy a good Peter?
Everybody appreciates a good Peter, most are content with an average one...

« Reply #126 on: April 04, 2015, 04:00:49 PM »

Good morning guys, off to pick up a rescue puppy! We've been looking and finally found one, the kids have no idea and it wasn't planned to be an Easter surprise but it worked that way. Have to work on a name
Deano!  Very cute.
Hmmm.  Let me suggest you get this dog fixed.
yes as soon as ready, you actually sign a contract agreeing to do so. As it turns out there was a slight confusion and we got the brother:
He's just as cute.  And your son too.  Did the kids name him yet?
Not yet, still debating. I'm leaning towards Petey
Because you enjoy a good Peter?
Everybody appreciates a good Peter, most are content with an average one...
TNWSS

« Reply #127 on: April 04, 2015, 04:01:07 PM »

Good morning guys, off to pick up a rescue puppy! We've been looking and finally found one, the kids have no idea and it wasn't planned to be an Easter surprise but it worked that way. Have to work on a name
Deano!  Very cute.
Hmmm.  Let me suggest you get this dog fixed.
yes as soon as ready, you actually sign a contract agreeing to do so. As it turns out there was a slight confusion and we got the brother:
He's just as cute.  And your son too.  Did the kids name him yet?
Not yet, still debating. I'm leaning towards Petey
...as in Johnson?
...or you could do Namakubi....
Nacho seems to be the name now
I like Petey better.
Me too, we got too many Nachos and Tacos already.

« Reply #128 on: April 04, 2015, 04:02:24 PM »

Do we have the exclusive on Nacho or is the Mrs posting his photos all over her Facebook wall?

« Reply #129 on: April 04, 2015, 04:02:47 PM »

Has "Petey" survived the first day's loving?  Little guy is going to sleep well for the next couple of days.
He's exhausted, I'm out smoking a Pudgy Tiff courtesy of CG and from the first puffs it's awesome. I liked Petey also but Nacho has some meaning, I'll share

« Reply #130 on: April 04, 2015, 04:05:08 PM »

Has "Petey" survived the first day's loving?  Little guy is going to sleep well for the next couple of days.
He's exhausted, I'm out smoking a Pudgy Tiff courtesy of CG and from the first puffs it's awesome. I liked Petey also but Nacho has some meaning, I'll share
I hope you're able to enjoy that cigar despite the gusts of wind.  WTF is going on out there?

« Reply #131 on: April 04, 2015, 04:06:24 PM »

Has "Petey" survived the first day's loving?  Little guy is going to sleep well for the next couple of days.
He's exhausted, I'm out smoking a Pudgy Tiff courtesy of CG and from the first puffs it's awesome. I liked Petey also but Nacho has some meaning, I'll share
I hope you're able to enjoy that cigar despite the gusts of wind.  WTF is going on out there?
Blowing like hell here too.

« Reply #132 on: April 04, 2015, 04:08:13 PM »

Has "Petey" survived the first day's loving?  Little guy is going to sleep well for the next couple of days.
He's exhausted, I'm out smoking a Pudgy Tiff courtesy of CG and from the first puffs it's awesome. I liked Petey also but Nacho has some meaning, I'll share
I went with the warden to the Fuk'n grocery store and now I am somewhere between exhausted and suicide.   Did get a fresh ham to smoke for Easter.

« Reply #133 on: April 04, 2015, 04:09:54 PM »

Has "Petey" survived the first day's loving?  Little guy is going to sleep well for the next couple of days.
He's exhausted, I'm out smoking a Pudgy Tiff courtesy of CG and from the first puffs it's awesome. I liked Petey also but Nacho has some meaning, I'll share
I hope you're able to enjoy that cigar despite the gusts of wind.  WTF is going on out there?
very windy but Im on a nice lounge chair in the sun and out of wind. If I couldn't give the cigar full attention I wasn't going to light it

« Reply #134 on: April 04, 2015, 04:12:51 PM »

Had my son take a pic
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12