« Reply #105 on: April 04, 2015, 02:09:05 PM »

Going downtown with the wife today, not Dean's downtown-that was last night when she came home with a nice buzz. Grabbing some lunch, walking around, making our own custom olive oil, and whatever else tickles our fancy.
Is that olive oil for cooking or recreation?
Is that you, BD?

« Reply #106 on: April 04, 2015, 02:11:53 PM »

Good morning guys, off to pick up a rescue puppy! We've been looking and finally found one, the kids have no idea and it wasn't planned to be an Easter surprise but it worked that way. Have to work on a name
Deano!  Very cute.
Hmmm.  Let me suggest you get this dog fixed.
yes as soon as ready, you actually sign a contract agreeing to do so. As it turns out there was a slight confusion and we got the brother:
My 8 year old daughter broke into tears of joy, they were both shocked
Haha, I bet! I'm sure my kids would do the same thing, but apparently, I'm not as big of a softie as you are.
Nor am I.  The landlord doesn't allow pets.

« Reply #107 on: April 04, 2015, 02:13:02 PM »

Good morning guys, off to pick up a rescue puppy! We've been looking and finally found one, the kids have no idea and it wasn't planned to be an Easter surprise but it worked that way. Have to work on a name
Deano!  Very cute.
Hmmm.  Let me suggest you get this dog fixed.
yes as soon as ready, you actually sign a contract agreeing to do so. As it turns out there was a slight confusion and we got the brother:
My 8 year old daughter broke into tears of joy, they were both shocked
Haha, I bet! I'm sure my kids would do the same thing, but apparently, I'm not as big of a softie as you are.
Nor am I.  The landlord doesn't allow pets.
Smart man.

« Reply #108 on: April 04, 2015, 02:15:59 PM »

Good morning guys, off to pick up a rescue puppy! We've been looking and finally found one, the kids have no idea and it wasn't planned to be an Easter surprise but it worked that way. Have to work on a name
Deano!  Very cute.
Hmmm.  Let me suggest you get this dog fixed.
yes as soon as ready, you actually sign a contract agreeing to do so. As it turns out there was a slight confusion and we got the brother:
My 8 year old daughter broke into tears of joy, they were both shocked
Haha, I bet! I'm sure my kids would do the same thing, but apparently, I'm not as big of a softie as you are.
Nor am I.  The landlord doesn't allow pets.
Smart man.
Have a great Easter, Dave.  I'm running out, with the wife's car, to get some errands done.

« Reply #109 on: April 04, 2015, 02:16:41 PM »

Good morning guys, off to pick up a rescue puppy! We've been looking and finally found one, the kids have no idea and it wasn't planned to be an Easter surprise but it worked that way. Have to work on a name
Deano!  Very cute.
Hmmm.  Let me suggest you get this dog fixed.
yes as soon as ready, you actually sign a contract agreeing to do so. As it turns out there was a slight confusion and we got the brother:
If anything, he looks a bit cuter.

« Reply #110 on: April 04, 2015, 02:17:06 PM »

Good morning guys, off to pick up a rescue puppy! We've been looking and finally found one, the kids have no idea and it wasn't planned to be an Easter surprise but it worked that way. Have to work on a name
Deano!  Very cute.
Hmmm.  Let me suggest you get this dog fixed.
yes as soon as ready, you actually sign a contract agreeing to do so. As it turns out there was a slight confusion and we got the brother:
My 8 year old daughter broke into tears of joy, they were both shocked
Haha, I bet! I'm sure my kids would do the same thing, but apparently, I'm not as big of a softie as you are.
Nor am I.  The landlord doesn't allow pets.
Smart man.
Have a great Easter, Dave.  I'm running out, with the wife's car, to get some errands done.
Thanks Tony, you too.

« Reply #111 on: April 04, 2015, 02:18:12 PM »

Good morning guys, off to pick up a rescue puppy! We've been looking and finally found one, the kids have no idea and it wasn't planned to be an Easter surprise but it worked that way. Have to work on a name
Deano!  Very cute.
Hmmm.  Let me suggest you get this dog fixed.
yes as soon as ready, you actually sign a contract agreeing to do so. As it turns out there was a slight confusion and we got the brother:
My 8 year old daughter broke into tears of joy, they were both shocked
Haha, I bet! I'm sure my kids would do the same thing, but apparently, I'm not as big of a softie as you are.
Nor am I.  The landlord doesn't allow pets.
Smart man.
Have a great Easter, Dave.  I'm running out, with the wife's car, to get some errands done.
Thanks Tony, you too.
...oh, guess you meant the other Dave.....GFM

« Reply #112 on: April 04, 2015, 02:18:42 PM »

Good morning guys, off to pick up a rescue puppy! We've been looking and finally found one, the kids have no idea and it wasn't planned to be an Easter surprise but it worked that way. Have to work on a name
Deano!  Very cute.
Hmmm.  Let me suggest you get this dog fixed.
yes as soon as ready, you actually sign a contract agreeing to do so. As it turns out there was a slight confusion and we got the brother:
My 8 year old daughter broke into tears of joy, they were both shocked
Haha, I bet! I'm sure my kids would do the same thing, but apparently, I'm not as big of a softie as you are.
Nor am I.  The landlord doesn't allow pets.
Smart man.
Have a great Easter, Dave.  I'm running out, with the wife's car, to get some errands done.
Thanks Tony, you too.
...oh, guess you meant the other Dave.....GFM
Happy Easter to both of you, anyways. Hazzuh!

« Reply #113 on: April 04, 2015, 02:21:40 PM »

Good morning guys, off to pick up a rescue puppy! We've been looking and finally found one, the kids have no idea and it wasn't planned to be an Easter surprise but it worked that way. Have to work on a name
Deano!  Very cute.
Hmmm.  Let me suggest you get this dog fixed.
yes as soon as ready, you actually sign a contract agreeing to do so. As it turns out there was a slight confusion and we got the brother:
My 8 year old daughter broke into tears of joy, they were both shocked
Haha, I bet! I'm sure my kids would do the same thing, but apparently, I'm not as big of a softie as you are.
Nor am I.  The landlord doesn't allow pets.
Smart man.
Have a great Easter, Dave.  I'm running out, with the wife's car, to get some errands done.
Thanks Tony, you too.
...oh, guess you meant the other Dave.....GFM
I meant LTG because I figured I'd catch you again before Easter.  But a Dave is a Dave is a Dave.

« Reply #114 on: April 04, 2015, 02:22:36 PM »

I wouldn't really call six posts serious PWing there Yellowstar.
Excuse me, six shooter +2....big time!

« Reply #115 on: April 04, 2015, 02:23:59 PM »

[...]
Yea, sure, but I'll take it....ego needs the help.

« Reply #116 on: April 04, 2015, 03:07:41 PM »

Good morning guys, off to pick up a rescue puppy! We've been looking and finally found one, the kids have no idea and it wasn't planned to be an Easter surprise but it worked that way. Have to work on a name
Deano!  Very cute.
Hmmm.  Let me suggest you get this dog fixed.
yes as soon as ready, you actually sign a contract agreeing to do so. As it turns out there was a slight confusion and we got the brother:
He's just as cute.  And your son too.  Did the kids name him yet?
Not yet, still debating. I'm leaning towards Petey

« Reply #117 on: April 04, 2015, 03:45:11 PM »

Well I'm home now.  Car won't be ready until this evening.  Time for that cup of coffee.
You better put some liquor in the coffee and light an EPC 2nd after that oil change you just got.
Nah.  I don't have "car payments" on this car, so I just figure these are my dues.  The car should be ready for the drive to CF now.
Just like wardens, you ALWAYS have payments.... they just call them different things...

« Reply #118 on: April 04, 2015, 03:46:27 PM »

Good morning guys, off to pick up a rescue puppy! We've been looking and finally found one, the kids have no idea and it wasn't planned to be an Easter surprise but it worked that way. Have to work on a name
Deano!  Very cute.
Hmmm.  Let me suggest you get this dog fixed.
yes as soon as ready, you actually sign a contract agreeing to do so. As it turns out there was a slight confusion and we got the brother:
He's just as cute.  And your son too.  Did the kids name him yet?
Not yet, still debating. I'm leaning towards Petey
...as in Johnson?

« Reply #119 on: April 04, 2015, 03:47:18 PM »

Good morning guys, off to pick up a rescue puppy! We've been looking and finally found one, the kids have no idea and it wasn't planned to be an Easter surprise but it worked that way. Have to work on a name
Deano!  Very cute.
Hmmm.  Let me suggest you get this dog fixed.
yes as soon as ready, you actually sign a contract agreeing to do so. As it turns out there was a slight confusion and we got the brother:
He's just as cute.  And your son too.  Did the kids name him yet?
Not yet, still debating. I'm leaning towards Petey
...as in Johnson?
...or you could do Namakubi....