CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12

Author Topic: 4/4/2015  (Read 26787 times)

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
Re: 4/4/2015
« Reply #90 on: April 04, 2015, 12:18:30 PM »

Any basketball predictions? I'm going with Wisconsin and Duke...sorry Kentucky, I just have a bad feeling.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #91 on: April 04, 2015, 12:19:55 PM »

Going downtown with the wife today, not Dean's downtown-that was last night when she came home with a nice buzz. Grabbing some lunch, walking around, making our own custom olive oil, and whatever else tickles our fancy.
Custom olive oil sounds pretty fancy by itself.
We have a really cool place that has like 50 different 'flavors' and you combine them for a custom recipe. Place is called Pinch & Pour

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #92 on: April 04, 2015, 12:21:55 PM »

Time to head out. Have a great weekend guys, see ya'll Monday!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #93 on: April 04, 2015, 12:29:53 PM »

Going downtown with the wife today, not Dean's downtown-that was last night when she came home with a nice buzz. Grabbing some lunch, walking around, making our own custom olive oil, and whatever else tickles our fancy.
Indeed.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #94 on: April 04, 2015, 12:32:15 PM »

Time to head out. Have a great weekend guys, see ya'll Monday!
Dang, I missed Shaun.  Wanted to show him the brunch I whipped up.

That's nutella, bananas, strawberries and whipped cream on gluten free waffles made from scratch.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #95 on: April 04, 2015, 12:40:46 PM »

Any basketball predictions? I'm going with Wisconsin and Duke...sorry Kentucky, I just have a bad feeling.
Sounds good. You're right, with all the expectations on Kentucky, they're due to crack.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #96 on: April 04, 2015, 12:40:58 PM »

We have a really cool place that has like 50 different 'flavors' and you combine them for a custom recipe. Place is called Pinch & Pour
That sounds pretty cool.

sfish

« Reply #97 on: April 04, 2015, 12:42:09 PM »

Good morning guys, off to pick up a rescue puppy! We've been looking and finally found one, the kids have no idea and it wasn't planned to be an Easter surprise but it worked that way. Have to work on a name
Deano!  Very cute.
Hmmm.  Let me suggest you get this dog fixed.
yes as soon as ready, you actually sign a contract agreeing to do so. As it turns out there was a slight confusion and we got the brother:

sfish

« Reply #98 on: April 04, 2015, 12:44:14 PM »

Good morning guys, off to pick up a rescue puppy! We've been looking and finally found one, the kids have no idea and it wasn't planned to be an Easter surprise but it worked that way. Have to work on a name
Deano!  Very cute.
yes as soon as ready, you actually sign a contract agreeing to do so. As it turns out there was a slight confusion and we got the brother:
My 8 year old daughter broke into tears of joy, they were both shocked

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #99 on: April 04, 2015, 12:44:31 PM »

Deano!  Very cute.
He's just as cute.  And your son too.  Did the kids name him yet?

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #100 on: April 04, 2015, 01:20:05 PM »

I wouldn't really call six posts serious PWing there Yellowstar.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #101 on: April 04, 2015, 01:21:07 PM »

Is that olive oil for cooking or recreation?

SLY

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #102 on: April 04, 2015, 01:22:36 PM »

Oh, Scott, is the pup a Jack Russell terrier?  He looks great!
I'm Late heading to Nats - Yankees last preseason game in DC.  Made a huge sub with a lg loaf of French bread, toasted it, added 8 slices of smoked turkey, 4 slices each  of Black Forest Ham & Muenster cheese, mayo, honey mustard & salad mix. Cut into 4 sandwiches (3 of us). Was bringing down a bunch of E.O. 21 toros (labels match Nats colors), but a little late (no smoking inside).  Hope everyone's doing well.  Sorry to hear about your rain, Chip & your "oil change", Tony.  Hopefully both will turn out to be blessings in disguise.  Happy Easter everybody.
Easter egg coloring & hunt party at cousin's in MD after game (always fun) ... will trade cigars with blind CiL, Gene & then go to Easter Vigil Mass tonight 2-3hrs long, but beautiful.  Adios.
(windy & low 50's here, not the best outdoors smoking weather, but better than this winter).

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #103 on: April 04, 2015, 01:45:40 PM »

Deano!  Very cute.
My 8 year old daughter broke into tears of joy, they were both shocked
Haha, I bet! I'm sure my kids would do the same thing, but apparently, I'm not as big of a softie as you are.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #104 on: April 04, 2015, 01:50:51 PM »

Oh, Scott, is the pup a Jack Russell terrier?  He looks great!
I'm Late heading to Nats - Yankees last preseason game in DC.  Made a huge sub with a lg loaf of French bread, toasted it, added 8 slices of smoked turkey, 4 slices each  of Black Forest Ham & Muenster cheese, mayo, honey mustard & salad mix. Cut into 4 sandwiches (3 of us). Was bringing down a bunch of E.O. 21 toros (labels match Nats colors), but a little late (no smoking inside).  Hope everyone's doing well.  Sorry to hear about your rain, Chip & your "oil change", Tony.  Hopefully both will turn out to be blessings in disguise.  Happy Easter everybody.
Easter egg coloring & hunt party at cousin's in MD after game (always fun) ... will trade cigars with blind CiL, Gene & then go to Easter Vigil Mass tonight 2-3hrs long, but beautiful.  Adios.
(windy & low 50's here, not the best outdoors smoking weather, but better than this winter).
Sounds like a jam-packed day, Sly. Happy Easter.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12