Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29

« Reply #405 on: March 25, 2015, 08:35:39 PM »

Speaking of dinner, now that I'm home I will have to come up with something.
Go work your magic Tony.

« Reply #406 on: March 25, 2015, 10:09:12 PM »

Tone, I feel compelled to give you a tutorial in charitable promotion.

Incentives should cost less than the donation. It's an important principle. If I kick in $25 to a cause you're supporting and get a t-shirt, everything is right with the world. If I make a $25 donation to a cause you're supporting and get a T-shirt and $50-odd dollars worth of cigars, then I almost feel guilty...like I've done something wrong.

Almost.  ;-)

In this case, we'll just give you the Damn Guy of the Day award.

Looks like I owe you one.

« Reply #407 on: March 25, 2015, 10:58:58 PM »

Tone, I feel compelled to give you a tutorial in charitable promotion.

Incentives should cost less than the donation. It's an important principle. If I kick in $25 to a cause you're supporting and get a t-shirt, everything is right with the world. If I make a $25 donation to a cause you're supporting and get a T-shirt and $50-odd dollars worth of cigars, then I almost feel guilty...like I've done something wrong.

Almost.  ;-)

In this case, we'll just give you the Damn Guy of the Day award.

Looks like I owe you one.

Nothing to feel guilty about.  You owe me nothing.  The t-shirt was from Rich and I'm just paying for the shipping.  Then, much like the shipping on cigarbid I had to maximize on it.  ;)  Seriously though, thanks brother.

« Reply #408 on: March 25, 2015, 11:06:13 PM »

Hooey!  Get a room or something.

« Reply #409 on: March 25, 2015, 11:08:06 PM »

I gotta come out here the week of the 6th Tony.  Taking the redeye back Wed. night to be at the Thursday herf.  Gotta cut me some slack if I'm draggin' ass.

« Reply #410 on: March 25, 2015, 11:10:05 PM »

Hooey!  Get a room or something.
Jealous?

« Reply #411 on: March 25, 2015, 11:10:48 PM »

I gotta come out here the week of the 6th Tony.  Taking the redeye back Wed. night to be at the Thursday herf.  Gotta cut me some slack if I'm draggin' ass.
We can reschedule.  I won't give you any shit.

« Reply #412 on: March 25, 2015, 11:12:52 PM »

Tone, I feel compelled to give you a tutorial in charitable promotion.

Incentives should cost less than the donation. It's an important principle. If I kick in $25 to a cause you're supporting and get a t-shirt, everything is right with the world. If I make a $25 donation to a cause you're supporting and get a T-shirt and $50-odd dollars worth of cigars, then I almost feel guilty...like I've done something wrong.

Almost.  ;-)

In this case, we'll just give you the Damn Guy of the Day award.

Looks like I owe you one.

Nothing to feel guilty about.  You owe me nothing.  The t-shirt was from Rich and I'm just paying for the shipping.  Then, much like the shipping on cigarbid I had to maximize on it.  ;)  Seriously though, thanks brother.
Kumbaya...

« Reply #413 on: March 25, 2015, 11:14:30 PM »

Tone, I feel compelled to give you a tutorial in charitable promotion.

Incentives should cost less than the donation. It's an important principle. If I kick in $25 to a cause you're supporting and get a t-shirt, everything is right with the world. If I make a $25 donation to a cause you're supporting and get a T-shirt and $50-odd dollars worth of cigars, then I almost feel guilty...like I've done something wrong.

Almost.  ;-)

In this case, we'll just give you the Damn Guy of the Day award.

Looks like I owe you one.

Nothing to feel guilty about.  You owe me nothing.  The t-shirt was from Rich and I'm just paying for the shipping.  Then, much like the shipping on cigarbid I had to maximize on it.  ;)  Seriously though, thanks brother.
Kumbaya...
What's up, Ms. Baez?

« Reply #414 on: March 25, 2015, 11:20:11 PM »

Tone, I feel compelled to give you a tutorial in charitable promotion.

Incentives should cost less than the donation. It's an important principle. If I kick in $25 to a cause you're supporting and get a t-shirt, everything is right with the world. If I make a $25 donation to a cause you're supporting and get a T-shirt and $50-odd dollars worth of cigars, then I almost feel guilty...like I've done something wrong.

Almost.  ;-)

In this case, we'll just give you the Damn Guy of the Day award.

Looks like I owe you one.

Nothing to feel guilty about.  You owe me nothing.  The t-shirt was from Rich and I'm just paying for the shipping.  Then, much like the shipping on cigarbid I had to maximize on it.  ;)  Seriously though, thanks brother.
Kumbaya...
What's up, Ms. Baez?
Not much.  Just another Hump Day evening.  What was for dinner?  Evening Tony.

« Reply #415 on: March 25, 2015, 11:23:57 PM »

[...]

I made some tomato sauce and boiled up some penne.  I usually like to let the sauce simmer for hours but it was good anyway.

« Reply #416 on: March 25, 2015, 11:26:55 PM »

[...]

Tomato sauces seem to benefit from a bit of down time kinda like a good seegar.

« Reply #417 on: March 25, 2015, 11:30:24 PM »

[...]

I could benefit from some downtime too.  Half hour until the flip + jam.

« Reply #418 on: March 25, 2015, 11:31:15 PM »

[...]

I'm thinking so too.

« Reply #419 on: March 25, 2015, 11:32:15 PM »

I gotta come out here the week of the 6th Tony.  Taking the redeye back Wed. night to be at the Thursday herf.  Gotta cut me some slack if I'm draggin' ass.
We can reschedule.  I won't give you any shit.
It's on, made my schedule to fit.  Looking forward to it.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29