« Reply #300 on: March 25, 2015, 01:37:48 PM »

http://www.kegworks.com/blog/move-over-man-caves-theres-a-new-trend-on-the-rise-bar-sheds/
LMFAO  my son was trying to explain to his new bride this weekend that he was planning to build exactly that in the back yard.   She was not amused.
"explain" ........"New bride".......didn't you teach him anything??    ::)
I luv pricks,with nothing to do but find fault with others,posts.  You should operate over at cigar asylum.

Ok,  first bride.

Something seems to have been lost in translation here... I took it as trying to explain anything to a new (or first, or whatever number) bride is hopeless.
really!....I didn't think I was being vague...
OK, will give TexDave his cranky day, it's been a long weekend and lots of miles.
Thanks, I need a cranky day.  Besides I missed Tuesday
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #301 on: March 25, 2015, 01:38:36 PM »

http://www.kegworks.com/blog/move-over-man-caves-theres-a-new-trend-on-the-rise-bar-sheds/
LMFAO  my son was trying to explain to his new bride this weekend that he was planning to build exactly that in the back yard.   She was not amused.
"explain" ........"New bride".......didn't you teach him anything??    ::)
I luv pricks,with nothing to do but find fault with others,posts.  You should operate over at cigar asylum.

Ok,  first bride.

Something seems to have been lost in translation here... I took it as trying to explain anything to a new (or first, or whatever number) bride is hopeless.
She is his first and still new,as they are on their honeymoon and he is also her first and new.  Hope that clears that all up.

Thanks, helps with mapping out your family tree.  Maybe go grab a taquito or two, sit the rest of this one out, LOL.  Your computer isn't working anyway, and it's 5:00 in Scotland.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #302 on: March 25, 2015, 01:39:04 PM »

http://www.kegworks.com/blog/move-over-man-caves-theres-a-new-trend-on-the-rise-bar-sheds/
LMFAO  my son was trying to explain to his new bride this weekend that he was planning to build exactly that in the back yard.   She was not amused.
"explain" ........"New bride".......didn't you teach him anything??    ::)
I luv pricks,with nothing to do but find fault with others,posts.  You should operate over at cigar asylum.

Ok,  first bride.

Something seems to have been lost in translation here... I took it as trying to explain anything to a new (or first, or whatever number) bride is hopeless.
She is his first and still new,as they are on their honeymoon and he is also her first and new.  Hope that clears that all up.
Still doesn't mean he stands a chance in explaining anything to her.

jswaykos

« Reply #303 on: March 25, 2015, 01:40:18 PM »

[...]

And I actually checked on this.  Needed to be sure, else that asshole Dave would jump down my throat.  Too much sun for him lately.

« Reply #304 on: March 25, 2015, 01:40:30 PM »

And now we have a fuk'n practice emergency drill.  FUK!

« Reply #305 on: March 25, 2015, 01:41:00 PM »

Nearest Costco is 20 miles away...

« Reply #306 on: March 25, 2015, 01:41:31 PM »

[...]

Now u are thinking clearly

« Reply #307 on: March 25, 2015, 01:42:39 PM »

http://www.kegworks.com/blog/move-over-man-caves-theres-a-new-trend-on-the-rise-bar-sheds/
LMFAO  my son was trying to explain to his new bride this weekend that he was planning to build exactly that in the back yard.   She was not amused.
"explain" ........"New bride".......didn't you teach him anything??    ::)
I luv pricks,with nothing to do but find fault with others,posts.  You should operate over at cigar asylum.

Ok,  first bride.

Something seems to have been lost in translation here... I took it as trying to explain anything to a new (or first, or whatever number) bride is hopeless.
She is his first and still new,as they are on their honeymoon and he is also her first and new.  Hope that clears that all up.
Still doesn't mean he stands a chance in explaining anything to her.

Damn, think I'll go back to CI banter where they treat me well... :-\

« Reply #308 on: March 25, 2015, 01:43:39 PM »

[...]

Like it's fukkin' easy hearding you cats.

« Reply #309 on: March 25, 2015, 01:44:06 PM »

And now we have a fuk'n practice emergency drill.  FUK!
Your office sounds zany.

« Reply #310 on: March 25, 2015, 01:45:56 PM »

http://www.kegworks.com/blog/move-over-man-caves-theres-a-new-trend-on-the-rise-bar-sheds/
LMFAO  my son was trying to explain to his new bride this weekend that he was planning to build exactly that in the back yard.   She was not amused.
"explain" ........"New bride".......didn't you teach him anything??    ::)
I luv pricks,with nothing to do but find fault with others,posts.  You should operate over at cigar asylum.

Ok,  first bride.

Something seems to have been lost in translation here... I took it as trying to explain anything to a new (or first, or whatever number) bride is hopeless.
She is his first and still new,as they are on their honeymoon and he is also her first and new.  Hope that clears that all up.
wasn't that the wedding you just came from???

« Reply #311 on: March 25, 2015, 01:48:07 PM »

Nice StogieGuys review of Intemperance EC XVIII today, with comments on RoMa Craft Tabac in general.  I have to agree.

« Reply #312 on: March 25, 2015, 01:48:52 PM »

And now we have a fuk'n practice emergency drill.  FUK!
Well, of course!

« Reply #313 on: March 25, 2015, 01:49:02 PM »

And now we have a fuk'n practice emergency drill.  FUK!
Your office sounds zany.
TME!....kinda like your house will be in a couple of years.

« Reply #314 on: March 25, 2015, 01:49:07 PM »

[...]

LALTS - POTD!