CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 29

Author Topic: 3/25/2015  (Read 45229 times)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
Re: 3/25/2015
« Reply #300 on: March 25, 2015, 01:37:48 PM »

http://www.kegworks.com/blog/move-over-man-caves-theres-a-new-trend-on-the-rise-bar-sheds/
LMFAO  my son was trying to explain to his new bride this weekend that he was planning to build exactly that in the back yard.   She was not amused.
"explain" ........"New bride".......didn't you teach him anything??    ::)
I luv pricks,with nothing to do but find fault with others,posts.  You should operate over at cigar asylum.

Ok,  first bride.

Something seems to have been lost in translation here... I took it as trying to explain anything to a new (or first, or whatever number) bride is hopeless.
really!....I didn't think I was being vague...
OK, will give TexDave his cranky day, it's been a long weekend and lots of miles.
Thanks, I need a cranky day.  Besides I missed Tuesday

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #301 on: March 25, 2015, 01:38:36 PM »

http://www.kegworks.com/blog/move-over-man-caves-theres-a-new-trend-on-the-rise-bar-sheds/
LMFAO  my son was trying to explain to his new bride this weekend that he was planning to build exactly that in the back yard.   She was not amused.
I luv pricks,with nothing to do but find fault with others,posts.  You should operate over at cigar asylum.

Ok,  first bride.

Something seems to have been lost in translation here... I took it as trying to explain anything to a new (or first, or whatever number) bride is hopeless.
She is his first and still new,as they are on their honeymoon and he is also her first and new.  Hope that clears that all up.

Thanks, helps with mapping out your family tree.  Maybe go grab a taquito or two, sit the rest of this one out, LOL.  Your computer isn't working anyway, and it's 5:00 in Scotland.

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #302 on: March 25, 2015, 01:39:04 PM »

Ok,  first bride.

She is his first and still new,as they are on their honeymoon and he is also her first and new.  Hope that clears that all up.
Still doesn't mean he stands a chance in explaining anything to her.

Go back to Cigar Asylum, dick.

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #303 on: March 25, 2015, 01:40:18 PM »

Ok,  first bride.

Thanks, helps with mapping out your family tree.  Maybe go grab a taquito or two, sit the rest of this one out, LOL.  Your computer isn't working anyway, and it's 5:00 in Scotland.

And I actually checked on this.  Needed to be sure, else that asshole Dave would jump down my throat.  Too much sun for him lately.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #304 on: March 25, 2015, 01:40:30 PM »

And now we have a fuk'n practice emergency drill.  FUK!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #305 on: March 25, 2015, 01:41:00 PM »

Nearest Costco is 20 miles away...

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #306 on: March 25, 2015, 01:41:31 PM »

Ok,  first bride.

And I actually checked on this.  Needed to be sure, else that asshole Dave would jump down my throat.  Too much sun for him lately.
Now u are thinking clearly

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #307 on: March 25, 2015, 01:42:39 PM »

Ok,  first bride.

Damn, think I'll go back to CI banter where they treat me well... :-\

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #308 on: March 25, 2015, 01:43:39 PM »

Ok,  first bride.

Like it's fukkin' easy hearding you cats.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #309 on: March 25, 2015, 01:44:06 PM »

Your office sounds zany.

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #310 on: March 25, 2015, 01:45:56 PM »

Ok,  first bride.

wasn't that the wedding you just came from???

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #311 on: March 25, 2015, 01:48:07 PM »

Nice StogieGuys review of Intemperance EC XVIII today, with comments on RoMa Craft Tabac in general.  I have to agree.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #312 on: March 25, 2015, 01:48:52 PM »

Well, of course!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #313 on: March 25, 2015, 01:49:02 PM »

Your office sounds zany.
TME!....kinda like your house will be in a couple of years.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #314 on: March 25, 2015, 01:49:07 PM »

Ok,  first bride.

Damn, think I'll go back to CI banter where they treat me well... :-
LALTS - POTD!
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 29