CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 29

Author Topic: 3/25/2015  (Read 45227 times)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
Re: 3/25/2015
« Reply #165 on: March 25, 2015, 10:52:24 AM »

good morning Chip, Dave, Dave, and Rick.
it's golf day, going to be in the 80's!
AJ Overrun toro and coffee going.
Sounds like a good day, morning Dean.
it would be better if my lady friend was here fixing dinner when I got home, or was here now fixing 'breakfast', but golf is good too seeing how we're running away for the weekend.
Oh boy! The old "weekend getaway", only a matter of time now. I give it about 4 weeks until she has full "crazy stalker bitch" status
naw, she will never leave her husband, will continue living with him even though they are separated. I'm good with that, seeing how I'm the only guy she's 'been with' in 7 years.
And to think I was skeptical of the relationship...my apologies Dean!
CNS - my thoughts exactly. What could go wrong?
What's the over/under on Dean having to move again?
The better question is, will the lady leave with him...   :D
2:1 the husband kills him

sfish

« Reply #166 on: March 25, 2015, 10:53:49 AM »

it would be better if my lady friend was here fixing dinner when I got home, or was here now fixing 'breakfast', but golf is good too seeing how we're running away for the weekend.
Oh boy! The old "weekend getaway", only a matter of time now. I give it about 4 weeks until she has full "crazy stalker bitch" status
naw, she will never leave her husband, will continue living with him even though they are separated. I'm good with that, seeing how I'm the only guy she's 'been with' in 7 years.
It certainly didn't take him long to get himself fully immersed in a crockpot of troubled poontang, did it? And what's going on down in FLA? It's like a geriatric Hedonism down there. I'm starting to think there may be a common (cigar-smoking) denominator!  ;D

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #167 on: March 25, 2015, 10:54:36 AM »

with the dementia, I think it's even money,
 especially if they hide the guns....

sfish

« Reply #168 on: March 25, 2015, 10:55:52 AM »

Separation or no, he won't like it when he finds out his wife is jumping on someone else's pogo stick. My guess is that it will be shortly after the romantic weekend and that damn Tony has the under

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #169 on: March 25, 2015, 10:56:14 AM »

It certainly didn't take him long to get himself fully immersed in a crockpot of troubled poontang, did it? And what's going on down in FLA? It's like a geriatric Hedonism down there. I'm starting to think there may be a common (cigar-smoking) denominator!  ;D
I literally just laughed out loud at "geriatric Hedonism".  My colleagues are wondering WTF is so funny.

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
« Reply #170 on: March 25, 2015, 10:56:49 AM »

well you know what they say about woman over 60:
 they don't yell, they don't swell, they won't tell
 and they are as grateful as hell!   ::)

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #171 on: March 25, 2015, 10:57:42 AM »

1:1 he starts paying, or pays, a bill of hers within 45days

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #172 on: March 25, 2015, 10:58:42 AM »

I literally just laughed out loud at "geriatric Hedonism".  My colleagues are wondering WTF is so funny.
LALTS!  I've heard FL is the place for stuff like this - like the Village golf communities, aka, the biggest swinger front in North America...

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
« Reply #173 on: March 25, 2015, 11:00:39 AM »

LALTS!  I've heard FL is the place for stuff like this - like the Village golf communities, aka, the biggest swinger front in North America...
grand Senior bingo prize is a months worth of the "little Blue pill".

sfish

« Reply #174 on: March 25, 2015, 11:06:04 AM »

4:1 the husband is a deadbeat, faking dimentia to rope Dean into an elaborate scheme to bilk him out of his money and make him relocate

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #175 on: March 25, 2015, 11:06:05 AM »

On a more depressing note, we had snow on the ground today - unFUCKINGreal

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #176 on: March 25, 2015, 11:07:31 AM »

4:1 the husband is a deadbeat, faking dimentia to rope Dean into an elaborate scheme to bilk him out of his money and make him relocate
Shh, you'll ruin my scheme!

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #177 on: March 25, 2015, 11:09:25 AM »

8:1 the deadbeat-dementia husband is really a cuckold and will convince Dean to let him 'watch the act'

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #178 on: March 25, 2015, 11:09:27 AM »

But biker guy doesn't own the place.

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #179 on: March 25, 2015, 11:11:06 AM »

Morning, all.  Good times at the tasting last night.  Really didn't care for any of the Auchentoshans.  Liked most of the Laphroaigs.  Only real dud of the evening was the Laphroaig Select, which the rep said was "selected" from other casks of the 10 Year, Triple Wood, Quarter Cask, etc, and blended together.  To me, that sounds like scrap whiskey that didn't fit a profile so they just mix it all together and sell it cheap.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 29