« Reply #135 on: March 25, 2015, 10:15:51 AM »

First unemployment check just hit!  Cigars, booze, lotto tickets, or all three?   ;)
What percentage of Unemployment checks are spent on drinking, smoking and gambling? Pretty high I would think but Tony will take the safe under
I'm assuming 60%.  Probably even more so I would take the over on that one.

« Reply #136 on: March 25, 2015, 10:16:39 AM »

First unemployment check just hit!  Cigars, booze, lotto tickets, or all three?   ;)
Pretty sure that's an actual requirement, though the paperwork says cigarettes, not cigars.

« Reply #137 on: March 25, 2015, 10:16:49 AM »

First unemployment check just hit!  Cigars, booze, lotto tickets, or all three?   ;)
What percentage of Unemployment checks are spent on drinking, smoking and gambling? Pretty high I would think but Tony will take the safe under
LALTS!  I would bet a high percentage

« Reply #138 on: March 25, 2015, 10:17:01 AM »

« Reply #139 on: March 25, 2015, 10:17:47 AM »

First unemployment check just hit!  Cigars, booze, lotto tickets, or all three?   ;)
Booze, and ho's.  Morning, Shaun.
I think he would have to apply for the EBT in order to afford the whores.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #140 on: March 25, 2015, 10:19:00 AM »

good morning Chip, Dave, Dave, and Rick.
it's golf day, going to be in the 80's!
AJ Overrun toro and coffee going.
Sounds like a good day, morning Dean.
it would be better if my lady friend was here fixing dinner when I got home, or was here now fixing 'breakfast', but golf is good too seeing how we're running away for the weekend.
Oh boy! The old "weekend getaway", only a matter of time now. I give it about 4 weeks until she has full "crazy stalker bitch" status
naw, she will never leave her husband, will continue living with him even though they are separated. I'm good with that, seeing how I'm the only guy she's 'been with' in 7 years.

« Reply #141 on: March 25, 2015, 10:19:30 AM »

First unemployment check just hit!  Cigars, booze, lotto tickets, or all three?   ;)
Booze, and ho's.  Morning, Shaun.
I think he would have to apply for the EBT in order to afford the whores.
With his tastes? Pocket change.

« Reply #142 on: March 25, 2015, 10:21:23 AM »

First unemployment check just hit!  Cigars, booze, lotto tickets, or all three?   ;)
All that and MORE!  Go for it!

« Reply #143 on: March 25, 2015, 10:22:58 AM »

good morning Chip, Dave, Dave, and Rick.
it's golf day, going to be in the 80's!
AJ Overrun toro and coffee going.
Sounds like a good day, morning Dean.
it would be better if my lady friend was here fixing dinner when I got home, or was here now fixing 'breakfast', but golf is good too seeing how we're running away for the weekend.
Oh boy! The old "weekend getaway", only a matter of time now. I give it about 4 weeks until she has full "crazy stalker bitch" status
naw, she will never leave her husband, will continue living with him even though they are separated. I'm good with that, seeing how I'm the only guy she's 'been with' in 7 years.
And to think I was skeptical of the relationship...my apologies Dean!

« Reply #144 on: March 25, 2015, 10:23:19 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

Morning undocumented immigrant
Fuk that. I'm a wetback, vato.
Sorry but I am the politically correct kind of guy ::)

« Reply #145 on: March 25, 2015, 10:23:51 AM »

good morning Chip, Dave, Dave, and Rick.
it's golf day, going to be in the 80's!
AJ Overrun toro and coffee going.
Sounds like a good day, morning Dean.
it would be better if my lady friend was here fixing dinner when I got home, or was here now fixing 'breakfast', but golf is good too seeing how we're running away for the weekend.
Oh boy! The old "weekend getaway", only a matter of time now. I give it about 4 weeks until she has full "crazy stalker bitch" status
naw, she will never leave her husband, will continue living with him even though they are separated. I'm good with that, seeing how I'm the only guy she's 'been with' in 7 years.
And to think I was skeptical of the relationship...my apologies Dean!
I remain solid on my bet.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #146 on: March 25, 2015, 10:24:24 AM »

okay guys, time for some FORE play.
enjoy the day wishing you were me.
I know, GFM!

« Reply #147 on: March 25, 2015, 10:24:35 AM »

good morning Chip, Dave, Dave, and Rick.
it's golf day, going to be in the 80's!
AJ Overrun toro and coffee going.
Sounds like a good day, morning Dean.
it would be better if my lady friend was here fixing dinner when I got home, or was here now fixing 'breakfast', but golf is good too seeing how we're running away for the weekend.
Oh boy! The old "weekend getaway", only a matter of time now. I give it about 4 weeks until she has full "crazy stalker bitch" status
naw, she will never leave her husband, will continue living with him even though they are separated. I'm good with that, seeing how I'm the only guy she's 'been with' in 7 years.
And to think I was skeptical of the relationship...my apologies Dean!
Yeah, back up Biebs, this is perfectly normal and 100% under control... ;)

« Reply #148 on: March 25, 2015, 10:25:12 AM »

okay guys, time for some FORE play.
enjoy the day wishing you were me.
I know, GFM!
GFY Dean, hope you lose a dozen balls in the water and your shaft stays dry  ;)

« Reply #149 on: March 25, 2015, 10:25:19 AM »

good morning Chip, Dave, Dave, and Rick.
it's golf day, going to be in the 80's!
AJ Overrun toro and coffee going.
Sounds like a good day, morning Dean.
it would be better if my lady friend was here fixing dinner when I got home, or was here now fixing 'breakfast', but golf is good too seeing how we're running away for the weekend.
Oh boy! The old "weekend getaway", only a matter of time now. I give it about 4 weeks until she has full "crazy stalker bitch" status
naw, she will never leave her husband, will continue living with him even though they are separated. I'm good with that, seeing how I'm the only guy she's 'been with' in 7 years.
And to think I was skeptical of the relationship...my apologies Dean!
Always looking at the downside Fish.