Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6

  • Administrator
2/18/2022
« on: February 18, 2022, 12:00:21 AM »

It's Friday! Any deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!

Happy Friday, all.

One hit Joe:

Padilla Cazadores Robusto - 15/29.99

Sis:

Door #1 - Drew Estate Undercrown Sun Grown Gran Toro - 10/49.99

Door #2 - La Aurora Preferidos Cameroon No. 2 (Double Perfecto) - 10/49.99

Door #3 - Nub Nuance Single Roast 460 (Gordo) - 5/22.50

Good morning, @LuvTooGolf .

Saw your fossil from last night. How did it smoke?

Been raining sideways here like crazy and I hear a leak but can't find it. I'm mostly deaf but somehow I can always hear dripping water. One of my bedroom walls feels a little damp and that sucks but that's not where the dripping sound is coming from. I'm thinking the brick on this 90 year old house needs repointing.

Good morning, @LuvTooGolf .

Saw your fossil from last night. How did it smoke?
Wasn't bad at all, and lasted longer than I expected. TNWSS

Been raining sideways here like crazy and I hear a leak but can't find it. I'm mostly deaf but somehow I can always hear dripping water. One of my bedroom walls feels a little damp and that sucks but that's not where the dripping sound is coming from. I'm thinking the brick on this 90 year old house needs repointing.
That's the worst. We had that crazy rain yesterday afternoon, which causes me to be in panic mode the entire time, just waiting for the problems to start.

Been raining sideways here like crazy and I hear a leak but can't find it. I'm mostly deaf but somehow I can always hear dripping water. One of my bedroom walls feels a little damp and that sucks but that's not where the dripping sound is coming from. I'm thinking the brick on this 90 year old house needs repointing.
That's the worst. We had that crazy rain yesterday afternoon, which causes me to be in panic mode the entire time, just waiting for the problems to start.
Yep, we're about a day behind you.

Good morning, @LuvTooGolf .

Saw your fossil from last night. How did it smoke?
Wasn't bad at all, and lasted longer than I expected. TNWSS
Sounds like age improved it?

Edit: I feel like The Reo was originally touted as an RP stick (~15 years ago) and then about 8-9 years ago they came back briefly but Patel's name was no where near it. (To be clear, the label was always the same).

Good morning, @LuvTooGolf .

Saw your fossil from last night. How did it smoke?
Wasn't bad at all, and lasted longer than I expected. TNWSS
Sounds like age improved it?

Edit: I feel like The Reo was originally touted as an RP stick (~15 years ago) and then about 8-9 years ago they came back briefly but Patel's name was no where near it. (To be clear, the label was always the same).
It's been a long time since I've had one, but I don't remember them being bad. But I can't imagine that age didn't help it a bit.

Been raining sideways here like crazy and I hear a leak but can't find it. I'm mostly deaf but somehow I can always hear dripping water. One of my bedroom walls feels a little damp and that sucks but that's not where the dripping sound is coming from. I'm thinking the brick on this 90 year old house needs repointing.
That's the worst. We had that crazy rain yesterday afternoon, which causes me to be in panic mode the entire time, just waiting for the problems to start.
Yep, we're about a day behind you.
Turned into sleet and then snow overnight. I went to bed with the sound of the sleet hitting the bedroom window. Still snowing out there now. Which I'd have been fine with since the kids have the day off, so I was excited not to have to drive anywhere after the work day is done. But now my oldest is sleeping over a friend's house, so I have to drive anyways. D'oh!

Good morning, @LuvTooGolf .

Saw your fossil from last night. How did it smoke?
Wasn't bad at all, and lasted longer than I expected. TNWSS
Sounds like age improved it?

Edit: I feel like The Reo was originally touted as an RP stick (~15 years ago) and then about 8-9 years ago they came back briefly but Patel's name was no where near it. (To be clear, the label was always the same).
I really shouldn't spend any more time on this because I actually do have a day job. I found mention in the banter 6 years ago by Rick. He may have some light to shed regarding this cigar.

morning Tony and Dave. 68° and misty rain here. heading for the mid 70's though.
the hottub pump saga continues today. 😞

[...]
Be careful out there. I need to take the kids to school shortly but it is just rain here so far. The kids are off the whole of next week. Not sure if I am happy or upset about that.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6