CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6

Author Topic: 2/18/2022  (Read 2300 times)

CigarBanter

• Administrator
  • Senior Status
2/18/2022
« on: February 18, 2022, 12:00:21 AM »

It's Friday! Any deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
Re: 2/18/2022
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2022, 06:03:18 AM »

Happy Friday, all.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2022, 06:04:07 AM »

One hit Joe:

Padilla Cazadores Robusto - 15/29.99

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2022, 06:04:57 AM »

Sis:

Door #1 - Drew Estate Undercrown Sun Grown Gran Toro - 10/49.99

Door #2 - La Aurora Preferidos Cameroon No. 2 (Double Perfecto) - 10/49.99

Door #3 - Nub Nuance Single Roast 460 (Gordo) - 5/22.50

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2022, 06:31:17 AM »

Good morning, @LuvTooGolf .

Saw your fossil from last night. How did it smoke?

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2022, 06:38:26 AM »

Been raining sideways here like crazy and I hear a leak but can't find it. I'm mostly deaf but somehow I can always hear dripping water. One of my bedroom walls feels a little damp and that sucks but that's not where the dripping sound is coming from. I'm thinking the brick on this 90 year old house needs repointing.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2022, 06:45:31 AM »

Wasn't bad at all, and lasted longer than I expected. TNWSS

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2022, 06:46:35 AM »

Been raining sideways here like crazy and I hear a leak but can't find it. I'm mostly deaf but somehow I can always hear dripping water. One of my bedroom walls feels a little damp and that sucks but that's not where the dripping sound is coming from. I'm thinking the brick on this 90 year old house needs repointing.
That's the worst. We had that crazy rain yesterday afternoon, which causes me to be in panic mode the entire time, just waiting for the problems to start.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2022, 06:56:12 AM »

That's the worst. We had that crazy rain yesterday afternoon, which causes me to be in panic mode the entire time, just waiting for the problems to start.
Yep, we're about a day behind you.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2022, 06:58:54 AM »

Sounds like age improved it?

Edit: I feel like The Reo was originally touted as an RP stick (~15 years ago) and then about 8-9 years ago they came back briefly but Patel's name was no where near it. (To be clear, the label was always the same).

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2022, 07:12:21 AM »

Edit: I feel like The Reo was originally touted as an RP stick (~15 years ago) and then about 8-9 years ago they came back briefly but Patel's name was no where near it. (To be clear, the label was always the same).
It's been a long time since I've had one, but I don't remember them being bad. But I can't imagine that age didn't help it a bit.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2022, 07:14:16 AM »

Turned into sleet and then snow overnight. I went to bed with the sound of the sleet hitting the bedroom window. Still snowing out there now. Which I'd have been fine with since the kids have the day off, so I was excited not to have to drive anywhere after the work day is done. But now my oldest is sleeping over a friend's house, so I have to drive anyways. D'oh!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2022, 07:24:56 AM »

I really shouldn't spend any more time on this because I actually do have a day job. I found mention in the banter 6 years ago by Rick. He may have some light to shed regarding this cigar.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2022, 07:25:08 AM »

morning Tony and Dave. 68° and misty rain here. heading for the mid 70's though.
the hottub pump saga continues today. 😞

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2022, 07:27:07 AM »

Turned into sleet and then snow overnight. I went to bed with the sound of the sleet hitting the bedroom window. Still snowing out there now. Which I'd have been fine with since the kids have the day off, so I was excited not to have to drive anywhere after the work day is done. But now my oldest is sleeping over a friend's house, so I have to drive anyways. D'oh!
Be careful out there. I need to take the kids to school shortly but it is just rain here so far. The kids are off the whole of next week. Not sure if I am happy or upset about that.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6