Damn, I get busy and you let this place go to shit? C'mon boys, let's get it going
It has been lonely around here hell I have been busting my ass to keep this ship afloat, was starting to think the N Koreans had hit the Banter.   Is CB a North Korean?
He may as well be, is this his fault?
Has to be
And where is our little portly pal, Tony?
Portly cut is off today so I guess he is playing elf or something.   Where is our other portly guy CG, surely he has not been working for 2 straight hours.
Fuckin work!  Shit storm this morning, getting better now
You better git-r-done-son
Got er done, she fixed and good as new.  Just making sure it doesn't happen again now ;)
So you put someone else on it?
Ohh no, it all landed nicely on my lap
Then who fixed it?
Hate everybody!

Damn, I get busy and you let this place go to shit? C'mon boys, let's get it going
It has been lonely around here hell I have been busting my ass to keep this ship afloat, was starting to think the N Koreans had hit the Banter.   Is CB a North Korean?
He may as well be, is this his fault?
Has to be
And where is our little portly pal, Tony?
Portly cut is off today so I guess he is playing elf or something.   Where is our other portly guy CG, surely he has not been working for 2 straight hours.
Fuckin work!  Shit storm this morning, getting better now
You better git-r-done-son
Got er done, she fixed and good as new.  Just making sure it doesn't happen again now ;)
So you put someone else on it?
Ohh no, it all landed nicely on my lap
Then who fixed it?
Hate everybody!
You should save all your hate for Tuesday

Guess we better be nice to each other cause it looks like the 3 of us are it unless Dad shows up.

[...]
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

[...]
You done hunting for the year?

Damn, I get busy and you let this place go to shit? C'mon boys, let's get it going
It has been lonely around here hell I have been busting my ass to keep this ship afloat, was starting to think the N Koreans had hit the Banter.   Is CB a North Korean?
He may as well be, is this his fault?
Has to be
And where is our little portly pal, Tony?
Portly cut is off today so I guess he is playing elf or something.   Where is our other portly guy CG, surely he has not been working for 2 straight hours.
Fuckin work!  Shit storm this morning, getting better now
You better git-r-done-son
Got er done, she fixed and good as new.  Just making sure it doesn't happen again now ;)
So you put someone else on it?
Ohh no, it all landed nicely on my lap
Then who fixed it?
Hate everybody!
Still doesn't answer a valid question

[...]
Yeah, probably - so damn wet...maybe over Christmas weekend

[...]
I cleaned it up

[...]
So you fuct it up, then somebody else fixed it, then you cleaned up the mess?  Is that about the way it went?

Off to yet another holiday lunch, bbl

Got the 601 Green Corona's Mashing for you Fish   5/$20
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Just stopped in to say hi....  I have to babysit at 10:30am.

Just stopped in to say hi....  I have to babysit at 10:30am.
Hey Dad!   They got your Kuba Kuba's mashing now.

Thanks... Over the past week I got 3 - 5 Packs at pretty good prices ( Including shipping, 5 @ $23, and 10 for $32.)  This morning I good advantage of the 20% discount at CI and got 10 cigars for $24.  I really do like the Kuba Kuba in the Maduro.

[...]
A developer fucked it up and left out some critical details, I fixed it, and I cleaned it up.