CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: 4/14/2020  (Read 4625 times)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 4/14/2020
« Reply #30 on: April 14, 2020, 11:20:45 AM »

Tuesday offering from SBC

Tuesday Specials!
Starting now until midnight enjoy two specials on four categories!

Casa Cuevas
Oneoff
Perdomo

CODE: T20 = 20% off plus 5% reward points on categories above

OR

CODE: T26 = 26% off plus 5% reward points on categories above on orders $100 or more

Please log in before using code
Can you enlighten us on the Casa Cuevas, SenseiDave?
Don't have much experience with the line.  They have been around a while with a Tabacalera making generic sticks for Gurkha and Leccia (so LTG should love them).  Started doing their own sticks just a couple of years ago.  Only one I've had was La Mandarria which was pretty good.  Just haven't seen them around much or publicized  that drew any particular interest.  Sorry I can't be more help.  Can't smoke 'em all.
Appreciate the info.  That they made sticks for Gurkha doesn't engender much desire to try their brand.
Everyone makes sticks for Gurkha.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #31 on: April 14, 2020, 11:20:46 AM »

Tuesday Specials!

Casa Cuevas
Oneoff
Perdomo

OR

CODE: T26 = 26% off plus 5% reward points on categories above on orders $100 or more

Don't have much experience with the line.  They have been around a while with a Tabacalera making generic sticks for Gurkha and Leccia (so LTG should love them).  Started doing their own sticks just a couple of years ago.  Only one I've had was La Mandarria which was pretty good.  Just haven't seen them around much or publicized  that drew any particular interest.  Sorry I can't be more help.  Can't smoke 'em all.
Appreciate the info.  That they made sticks for Gurkha doesn't engender much desire to try their brand.
That's usually one of the criteria I use in trying a new stick, and as you, it hasn't engenderedpersoned any desire to explore.
Make sure you're being inclusive. I fixed it for you.

sfish

« Reply #32 on: April 14, 2020, 11:47:37 AM »

Tuesday Specials!

Casa Cuevas
Oneoff
Perdomo

OR

Has anyone ever tried the OneOff?

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #33 on: April 14, 2020, 12:08:26 PM »

Tuesday Specials!

Casa Cuevas
Oneoff
Perdomo

OR

What is that, the posting software you use here?

Threebean

« Reply #34 on: April 14, 2020, 12:10:15 PM »

Tuesday Specials!

Casa Cuevas
Oneoff
Perdomo

OR

That's usually one of the criteria I use in trying a new stick, and as you, it hasn't engenderedpersoned any desire to explore.
Make sure you're being inclusive. I fixed it for you.
CNS

Threebean

« Reply #35 on: April 14, 2020, 12:11:49 PM »

Tuesday Specials!

Casa Cuevas
Oneoff
Perdomo

OR

Yes, a couple times.  I'm not a fan, but I think ClemsonDave likes them. 

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #36 on: April 14, 2020, 12:45:00 PM »

There is only myself and about a total of 20 people on the entire campus.
That is a good thing right now. Better to stay away from people.
He's in good shape now.  He's a super employee...although best to get a confirmatory Ab test.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #37 on: April 14, 2020, 12:45:40 PM »

Tuesday Specials!

Casa Cuevas
Oneoff
Perdomo

OR

Everyone makes sticks for Gurkha.
True, true, even AJ.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #38 on: April 14, 2020, 12:49:23 PM »

Tuesday Specials!

Casa Cuevas
Oneoff
Perdomo

OR

Yea, they're pretty tasty.  Coming from Illusione you would expect that.  A bit pricy for what you get though IMHO.

sfish

« Reply #39 on: April 14, 2020, 12:57:45 PM »

Tuesday Specials!

Casa Cuevas
Oneoff
Perdomo

OR

How about the Haut 10? I'm a big fan of those

sfish

« Reply #40 on: April 14, 2020, 12:58:53 PM »

Tuesday Specials!

Casa Cuevas
Oneoff
Perdomo

OR

Yea, they're pretty tasty.  Coming from Illusione you would expect that.  A bit pricy for what you get though IMHO.
I really like Illusione, for some reason I don't look to buy them enough

Threebean

« Reply #41 on: April 14, 2020, 01:07:54 PM »

Tuesday Specials!

Casa Cuevas
Oneoff
Perdomo

OR

Haven't tried it.  The Illusione line hasn't wowed me thus far. 

sfish

« Reply #42 on: April 14, 2020, 01:11:37 PM »

Tuesday Specials!

Casa Cuevas
Oneoff
Perdomo

OR

Haven't tried it.  The Illusione line hasn't wowed me thus far.
Interesting...on second thought, not really

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #43 on: April 14, 2020, 01:14:29 PM »

Tuesday Specials!

Casa Cuevas
Oneoff
Perdomo

OR

Never was interested enough in trying the +52 vitola that is almost twice the price as the regular.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #44 on: April 14, 2020, 01:19:04 PM »

Tuesday Specials!

Casa Cuevas
Oneoff
Perdomo

OR

Like them as well.  As we have discussed, like you, while I've enjoyed most Illusiones I've had, just never been inclined to smoke them regularly...but can't give a reason why...only exception are the Rothchildes which I always keep in stock.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5