Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

« Reply #30 on: April 14, 2020, 11:20:45 AM »

Tuesday offering from SBC

Tuesday Specials!
Starting now until midnight enjoy two specials on four categories!

Casa Cuevas
Oneoff
Perdomo

CODE: T20 = 20% off plus 5% reward points on categories above

OR

CODE: T26 = 26% off plus 5% reward points on categories above on orders $100 or more

Please log in before using code
Can you enlighten us on the Casa Cuevas, SenseiDave?
Don't have much experience with the line.  They have been around a while with a Tabacalera making generic sticks for Gurkha and Leccia (so LTG should love them).  Started doing their own sticks just a couple of years ago.  Only one I've had was La Mandarria which was pretty good.  Just haven't seen them around much or publicized  that drew any particular interest.  Sorry I can't be more help.  Can't smoke 'em all.
Appreciate the info.  That they made sticks for Gurkha doesn't engender much desire to try their brand.
Everyone makes sticks for Gurkha.

« Reply #31 on: April 14, 2020, 11:20:46 AM »

[...]

That's usually one of the criteria I use in trying a new stick, and as you, it hasn't engenderedpersoned any desire to explore.
Make sure you're being inclusive. I fixed it for you.

« Reply #32 on: April 14, 2020, 11:47:37 AM »

[...]

Has anyone ever tried the OneOff?

« Reply #33 on: April 14, 2020, 12:08:26 PM »

[...]

What is that, the posting software you use here?

« Reply #34 on: April 14, 2020, 12:10:15 PM »

[...]

CNS

« Reply #35 on: April 14, 2020, 12:11:49 PM »

[...]

Yes, a couple times.  I'm not a fan, but I think ClemsonDave likes them.

« Reply #36 on: April 14, 2020, 12:45:00 PM »

There is only myself and about a total of 20 people on the entire campus.
That is a good thing right now. Better to stay away from people.
He's in good shape now.  He's a super employee...although best to get a confirmatory Ab test.

« Reply #37 on: April 14, 2020, 12:45:40 PM »

[...]

True, true, even AJ.

« Reply #38 on: April 14, 2020, 12:49:23 PM »

[...]

Yea, they're pretty tasty.  Coming from Illusione you would expect that.  A bit pricy for what you get though IMHO.

« Reply #39 on: April 14, 2020, 12:57:45 PM »

[...]

How about the Haut 10? I'm a big fan of those

« Reply #40 on: April 14, 2020, 12:58:53 PM »

[...]

I really like Illusione, for some reason I don't look to buy them enough

« Reply #41 on: April 14, 2020, 01:07:54 PM »

[...]

Haven't tried it.  The Illusione line hasn't wowed me thus far.

« Reply #42 on: April 14, 2020, 01:11:37 PM »

[...]

Interesting...on second thought, not really

« Reply #43 on: April 14, 2020, 01:14:29 PM »

[...]

Never was interested enough in trying the +52 vitola that is almost twice the price as the regular.

« Reply #44 on: April 14, 2020, 01:19:04 PM »

[...]

Like them as well.  As we have discussed, like you, while I've enjoyed most Illusiones I've had, just never been inclined to smoke them regularly...but can't give a reason why...only exception are the Rothchildes which I always keep in stock.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5