Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

« Reply #30 on: January 27, 2020, 09:05:16 AM »

Thought for Today: “The most beautiful thing in the world is, of course, the world itself effort on a Monday.” [–] Wallace Stevens, American poet and author (1879-1955).
There, all better.
Ok, Ok....

“God gave us Mondays to punish us for the things we did over the weekend.”

“Monday is like a math problem. Add the irritation, subtract the sleep, multiply the problems, divide the happiness.” Monday Morning

“Just once, I would like to wake up, turn on the news, and hear, “Monday has been canceled, go back to sleep.”

“Today is Monday, and that reasons enough for me to hate it.”

“Monday, Monday. Can’t trust that day.  -The Mamas & The Papas”

« Reply #31 on: January 27, 2020, 09:09:17 AM »

Good morning Bean and Clemson Dave.
Those friggen paper straws are annoying.

« Reply #32 on: January 27, 2020, 09:13:06 AM »

Good morning Bean and Clemson Dave.
Those friggen paper straws are annoying.
I've got metal ones. Not sure why anyone thought paper ones would work.

« Reply #33 on: January 27, 2020, 09:36:52 AM »

Good morning Bean and Clemson Dave.
Those friggen paper straws are annoying.
I've got metal ones. Not sure why anyone thought paper ones would work.
They work fine just larger and feel funny.
...and NWSS

« Reply #34 on: January 27, 2020, 09:37:06 AM »

Good morning Bean and Clemson Dave.
Those friggen paper straws are annoying.
I've got metal ones. Not sure why anyone thought paper ones would work.
I drink straight out of the bottle. So there!

« Reply #35 on: January 27, 2020, 09:37:29 AM »

Good morning Bean and Clemson Dave.
Those friggen paper straws are annoying.
I've got metal ones. Not sure why anyone thought paper ones would work.
good Lord. what did we do before plastic?

« Reply #36 on: January 27, 2020, 09:39:54 AM »

Good morning Bean and Clemson Dave.
Those friggen paper straws are annoying.
I've got metal ones. Not sure why anyone thought paper ones would work.
good Lord. what did we do before plastic?
You might have to tell us.

« Reply #37 on: January 27, 2020, 09:41:31 AM »

Good morning Bean and Clemson Dave.
Those friggen paper straws are annoying.
I've got metal ones. Not sure why anyone thought paper ones would work.
I drink straight out of the bottle. So there!

« Reply #38 on: January 27, 2020, 09:44:24 AM »

Good morning Bean and Clemson Dave.
Those friggen paper straws are annoying.
I've got metal ones. Not sure why anyone thought paper ones would work.
good Lord. what did we do before plastic?
You might have to tell us.

https://www.onebrownplanet.com/life_before_plastic/

« Reply #39 on: January 27, 2020, 09:48:38 AM »

Good morning Bean and Clemson Dave.
Those friggen paper straws are annoying.
I've got metal ones. Not sure why anyone thought paper ones would work.
Drink out of a cup like a man.  You don't need no stinkin' straws.

« Reply #40 on: January 27, 2020, 09:49:36 AM »

Good morning Bean and Clemson Dave.
Those friggen paper straws are annoying.
I've got metal ones. Not sure why anyone thought paper ones would work.
good Lord. what did we do before plastic?
Well, we couldn't drink water...

« Reply #41 on: January 27, 2020, 09:53:08 AM »

Good morning Bean and Clemson Dave.
Those friggen paper straws are annoying.
I've got metal ones. Not sure why anyone thought paper ones would work.
Drink out of a cup like a man.  You don't need no stinkin' straws.
The only time I use straws is when I get a big ass pop from Speedway or something. Even at restaurants, I've never used straws, plastic or otherwise.

« Reply #42 on: January 27, 2020, 09:55:10 AM »

Good morning Bean and Clemson Dave.
Those friggen paper straws are annoying.
I've got metal ones. Not sure why anyone thought paper ones would work.
good Lord. what did we do before plastic?
You might have to tell us.

https://www.onebrownplanet.com/life_before_plastic/
Once you get to the part about only bathing once a week, plastic starts to not sound so bad. Lol

« Reply #43 on: January 27, 2020, 10:20:36 AM »

Good morning Bean and Clemson Dave.
Those friggen paper straws are annoying.
I've got metal ones. Not sure why anyone thought paper ones would work.
I drink straight out of the bottle. So there!

« Reply #44 on: January 27, 2020, 10:27:47 AM »

Good morning Bean and Clemson Dave.
Those friggen paper straws are annoying.
I've got metal ones. Not sure why anyone thought paper ones would work.
I drink straight out of the bottle. So there!
I still prefer the tit.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7