Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9

  • Administrator
5/28/2019
« on: May 28, 2019, 12:01:22 AM »

It's Tuesday again! In between insults we'll occasionally discuss cigars.  Join in and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!

« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2019, 05:19:08 AM »

Rise and Shine Smokers and Workers, Hot Coffee Is Served.

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2019, 05:21:03 AM »

Another Hot Day here, mostly sunny with highs in the low to mid 90’s.

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2019, 05:43:28 AM »

Good morning, SCDave. I was just getting used to this not having to go to work thing.

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2019, 05:45:34 AM »

Today Is:  National Burger Day!

« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2019, 05:46:19 AM »

Another Hot Day here, mostly sunny with highs in the low to mid 90’s.
We had a beautiful weekend but it's cooled down significantly and we're not likely to get above 70° today.

« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2019, 05:46:45 AM »

Good morning, SCDave. I was just getting used to this not having to go to work thing.
Morning Mayor T, good news is you only got 4 days this week and Monday is not one of them.👍

« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2019, 05:47:09 AM »

Today Is:  National Burger Day!
In that case, I won't have to figure out what's for dinner.

« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2019, 05:49:26 AM »

Today Is:  National Burger Day!
In that case, I won't have to figure out what's for dinner.
Many restaurants offering burger specials so you might can feed the kids free or something like that tonight.

« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2019, 05:52:19 AM »

Another Hot Day here, mostly sunny with highs in the low to mid 90’s.
We had a beautiful weekend but it's cooled down significantly and we're not likely to get above 70° today.
Memorial Day Weekend Heat Wave Sets All-Time May Records, Could Last Through Thursday in Southeast

« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2019, 06:00:18 AM »

Today Is:  National Burger Day!
In that case, I won't have to figure out what's for dinner.
Many restaurants offering burger specials so you might can feed the kids free or something like that tonight.
That's what I was figuring.

« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2019, 06:03:48 AM »

Another Hot Day here, mostly sunny with highs in the low to mid 90’s.
We had a beautiful weekend but it's cooled down significantly and we're not likely to get above 70° today.
Memorial Day Weekend Heat Wave Sets All-Time May Records, Could Last Through Thursday in Southeast
I'm in no way complaining but it doesn't look like we'll get much above 80° in the 10-day forecast. We were well into the 90s on Sunday.

« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2019, 06:04:11 AM »

Another Hot Day here, mostly sunny with highs in the low to mid 90’s.
Not getting outta the 60s here

« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2019, 06:05:48 AM »

Another Hot Day here, mostly sunny with highs in the low to mid 90’s.
We had a beautiful weekend but it's cooled down significantly and we're not likely to get above 70° today.
Memorial Day Weekend Heat Wave Sets All-Time May Records, Could Last Through Thursday in Southeast
I'm in no way complaining but it doesn't look like we'll get much above 80° in the 10-day forecast. We were well into the 90s on Sunday.
Mid 90’s or higher are pretty unusual this close to the ocean and especially this early in the summer.

« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2019, 06:06:31 AM »

Another Hot Day here, mostly sunny with highs in the low to mid 90’s.
Not getting outta the 60s here
Morning StillWinterBlue
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9