Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Author Topic: 5/27/2019 - Memorial Day  (Read 5291 times)

Re: 5/27/2019 - Memorial Day
« Reply #30 on: May 27, 2019, 08:23:35 AM »

Not sure if they will be for lunch, mid afternoon or dinner but I am going to smoke some pork ribs today.
I have a couple of ribeyes to throw on the grill with asparagus and corn on the cob later.
Warden is making some potato salad to go with the ribs.
been a long time since I've had decent potato salad. one thing about my last wife that she was good at.

Re: 5/27/2019 - Memorial Day
« Reply #31 on: May 27, 2019, 08:24:15 AM »

Good morning, fellas. Hope you all get to enjoy some quality time today with family and friends.
good morning Tony.

Re: 5/27/2019 - Memorial Day
« Reply #32 on: May 27, 2019, 08:28:17 AM »

Not sure if they will be for lunch, mid afternoon or dinner but I am going to smoke some pork ribs today.
I have a couple of ribeyes to throw on the grill with asparagus and corn on the cob later.
Warden is making some potato salad to go with the ribs.
been a long time since I've had decent potato salad. one thing about my last wife that she was good at.
Funny, there are very few potato salads I like but many years ago (around 1986) a fishing friend of mine owned a seafood restaurant in Pensacola, I think it is still there, and he had great potato salad which his mother always made for us when we fished offshore.  He was kind enough to share their recipe with the warden.

Re: 5/27/2019 - Memorial Day
« Reply #33 on: May 27, 2019, 08:31:22 AM »

A cute little local shrimp boat headed home this morning.

Re: 5/27/2019 - Memorial Day
« Reply #34 on: May 27, 2019, 08:37:00 AM »

12 days until our Founder's Day event. going to sort through all my material for a compact archives display today.

Re: 5/27/2019 - Memorial Day
« Reply #35 on: May 27, 2019, 08:42:16 AM »

Not sure if they will be for lunch, mid afternoon or dinner but I am going to smoke some pork ribs today.
I have a couple of ribeyes to throw on the grill with asparagus and corn on the cob later.
Warden is making some potato salad to go with the ribs.
been a long time since I've had decent potato salad. one thing about my last wife that she was good at.
Sex?

Re: 5/27/2019 - Memorial Day
« Reply #36 on: May 27, 2019, 08:46:56 AM »

Not sure if they will be for lunch, mid afternoon or dinner but I am going to smoke some pork ribs today.
I have a couple of ribeyes to throw on the grill with asparagus and corn on the cob later.
Warden is making some potato salad to go with the ribs.
been a long time since I've had decent potato salad. one thing about my last wife that she was good at.
Sex?

Re: 5/27/2019 - Memorial Day
« Reply #37 on: May 27, 2019, 08:48:06 AM »

Not sure if they will be for lunch, mid afternoon or dinner but I am going to smoke some pork ribs today.
I have a couple of ribeyes to throw on the grill with asparagus and corn on the cob later.
Warden is making some potato salad to go with the ribs.
been a long time since I've had decent potato salad. one thing about my last wife that she was good at.
Sex?
no, making good potato salad.
that was about it.

Re: 5/27/2019 - Memorial Day
« Reply #38 on: May 27, 2019, 09:13:29 AM »

Good morning, fellas. Hope you all get to enjoy some quality time today with family and friends.
good morning Tony.
Good morning, Deano.

Re: 5/27/2019 - Memorial Day
« Reply #39 on: May 27, 2019, 09:23:41 AM »

A deal for Rick? $5 apiece doesn't seem so great but who knows?

Espinosa Alpha Dawg boxes of 10 for $49
https://www.cigar.com/deal-of-the-week/?slide=1

Re: 5/27/2019 - Memorial Day
« Reply #40 on: May 27, 2019, 11:26:26 AM »

feels warm out.

Re: 5/27/2019 - Memorial Day
« Reply #41 on: May 27, 2019, 11:33:41 AM »

feels warm out.
Sheesh, 90° here now, feels like 92°

Re: 5/27/2019 - Memorial Day
« Reply #42 on: May 27, 2019, 11:54:48 AM »

feels warm out.
Sheesh, 90° here now, feels like 92°
no wind and 70% humidity.

Re: 5/27/2019 - Memorial Day
« Reply #43 on: May 27, 2019, 12:14:06 PM »

Taking the kids to the pool. Maybe even bringing a book along.

Re: 5/27/2019 - Memorial Day
« Reply #44 on: May 27, 2019, 12:15:21 PM »

Taking the kids to the pool. Maybe even bringing a book along.
bring a cigar or two also.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6