Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

« Reply #45 on: May 26, 2019, 11:41:59 AM »

forgot I have a memorial service at 1pm. red gravy and pasta for dish to pass almost ready.
With how busy you are, I'm surprised you don't almost miss more things.
first two weeks of mext month are booked solid. and not one woman involved.

« Reply #46 on: May 26, 2019, 11:59:22 AM »

forgot I have a memorial service at 1pm. red gravy and pasta for dish to pass almost ready.
With how busy you are, I'm surprised you don't almost miss more things.
first two weeks of mext month are booked solid. and not one woman involved.
Men now? Lucky for you, we don't judge. As long as you're gayhappy.

« Reply #47 on: May 26, 2019, 12:08:38 PM »

forgot I have a memorial service at 1pm. red gravy and pasta for dish to pass almost ready.
With how busy you are, I'm surprised you don't almost miss more things.
first two weeks of mext month are booked solid. and not one woman involved.
Men now? Lucky for you, we don't judge. As long as you're gayhappy.

« Reply #48 on: May 26, 2019, 12:12:47 PM »

Bart Starr, the Hall of Fame quarterback who led the Green Bay Packers to victory in the first two Super Bowls, has died at age 85 - AP

« Reply #49 on: May 26, 2019, 12:31:26 PM »

Wow, looks like we almost reached quorum today. Where's TXMark?

Hello SCDave, NYRick, FLDean, and NJDave.
Good morning Mr Mayor
I hope you're taking care of yourself, Rick.
I honestly have to slow it down a bit. Hope you are doing well Tony.

« Reply #50 on: May 26, 2019, 01:45:00 PM »

Currently 94° feels like 101°

« Reply #51 on: May 26, 2019, 01:48:18 PM »

Wow, looks like we almost reached quorum today. Where's TXMark?

Hello SCDave, NYRick, FLDean, and NJDave.
Good morning Mr Mayor
I hope you're taking care of yourself, Rick.
I honestly have to slow it down a bit. Hope you are doing well Tony.
Working on the outdoors. Boy do I hate mowing and such. Hoping to wrap it up soon and hit the swim club. Still waiting on the cable guy though. I might have to go back to fiOS.

« Reply #52 on: May 26, 2019, 02:03:17 PM »

Wow, looks like we almost reached quorum today. Where's TXMark?

Hello SCDave, NYRick, FLDean, and NJDave.
Good morning Mr Mayor
I hope you're taking care of yourself, Rick.
I honestly have to slow it down a bit. Hope you are doing well Tony.
Working on the outdoors. Boy do I hate mowing and such. Hoping to wrap it up soon and hit the swim club. Still waiting on the cable guy though. I might have to go back to fiOS.

« Reply #53 on: May 26, 2019, 04:26:06 PM »

Currently 94° feels like 101°
93° feels like 104° now

« Reply #54 on: May 26, 2019, 04:34:51 PM »

« Reply #55 on: May 26, 2019, 04:35:39 PM »

great turnout at the memorial service. lots of food too.

« Reply #56 on: May 26, 2019, 04:40:00 PM »

late night NASCAR. damn.

« Reply #57 on: May 26, 2019, 04:58:21 PM »

Things are fast and furious on the waterway today.

« Reply #58 on: May 26, 2019, 05:16:14 PM »

Thinking I will make myself an open face pot roast sandwich out of last nights leftovers, just sounds good.

« Reply #59 on: May 26, 2019, 05:35:05 PM »

Thinking I will make myself an open face pot roast sandwich out of last nights leftovers, just sounds good.
I may do cube steaks with mushroom gravy.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6