Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

« Reply #45 on: May 25, 2019, 02:56:52 PM »

Inscrutable cigar order delivery logistics.  This says my order is now 10 min from its delivery destination but delivery is scheduled for next Wednesday??   ::)

Scheduled Delivery Updated To:

Wednesday, 05/29/2019 , By End of Day

Last Location:

Round Rock, TX, United States, Saturday, 05/25/2019

I wonder if they would let you pick up your order.
I'd rather wait for delivery vs going to the post office, standing in line, and trying to explain to the indifferent civil servant I'd like his help in circumventing their byzantine process.  Chance of success....slim to none.
And it’s not like you don’t have at least a few hundred others to last you until Wednesday.😂

« Reply #46 on: May 25, 2019, 02:57:56 PM »

a little warm here.
Only 84 here now, BUT:

MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WMBF) - After record-breaking heat on Friday, more chances to shatter records come this weekend.

Today will be the coolest day this holiday weekend as we take a break from the 90s along the coast. We’ll top out around 85° along the Grand Strand, closer to 95° in Florence. Rain chances remain slim with very little rain expected through Memorial Day.

The core of the heat arrives Sunday and Memorial Day. Temperatures climb to 94° near Myrtle Beach, approaching 100° around Florence! Plenty of humidity around means the heat index will be a factor, pushing 100° area-wide both Sunday and Monday afternoon.

This hot and dry pattern doesn’t show any signs of ending next week. We’re looking at 90s each afternoon with a heat index around 100°. Rain chances remain very low through next Friday.

« Reply #47 on: May 25, 2019, 03:57:14 PM »

fairly decent race today.
better than PGA.

« Reply #48 on: May 25, 2019, 04:09:52 PM »

fairly decent race today.
better than PGA.
I watched it off and on between innings of the baseball game.

« Reply #49 on: May 25, 2019, 04:18:26 PM »

Today Is:  National Wine Day🍷

« Reply #50 on: May 25, 2019, 04:40:16 PM »

(7)Ole Miss upsets (3)GA 5-3

« Reply #51 on: May 25, 2019, 04:49:57 PM »

Inscrutable cigar order delivery logistics.  This says my order is now 10 min from its delivery destination but delivery is scheduled for next Wednesday??   ::)

Scheduled Delivery Updated To:

Wednesday, 05/29/2019 , By End of Day

Last Location:

Round Rock, TX, United States, Saturday, 05/25/2019

I wonder if they would let you pick up your order.
I'd rather wait for delivery vs going to the post office, standing in line, and trying to explain to the indifferent civil servant I'd like his help in circumventing their byzantine process.  Chance of success....slim to none.
And it’s not like you don’t have at least a few hundred others to last you until Wednesday.
And that makes it acceptable?  Never!  I paid good money for shippi.......oh wait.

« Reply #52 on: May 25, 2019, 06:05:56 PM »

just bathed the kitties, they are not happy with me. time for me to get cleaned up and head to a meeting.

« Reply #53 on: May 25, 2019, 06:35:36 PM »

just bathed the kitties, they are not happy with me. time for me to get cleaned up and head to a meeting.
Mmmmm, wet pussy.

« Reply #54 on: May 25, 2019, 06:49:57 PM »

just bathed the kitties, they are not happy with me. time for me to get cleaned up and head to a meeting.
Mmmmm, wet pussy.

« Reply #55 on: May 25, 2019, 07:13:42 PM »

just bathed the kitties, they are not happy with me. time for me to get cleaned up and head to a meeting.
Mmmmm, wet pussy.
I couldn't just let that go. You know that is precisely why Dean put it out there like that. I was merely capitulating.

« Reply #56 on: May 25, 2019, 07:16:00 PM »

just bathed the kitties, they are not happy with me. time for me to get cleaned up and head to a meeting.
Mmmmm, wet pussy.
I couldn't just let that go. You know that is precisely why Dean put it out there like that. I was merely capitulating.

« Reply #57 on: May 25, 2019, 07:18:02 PM »

Good Country dinner tonight - Pot Roast, Rice & Gravy, Peas and homemade cornbread.  Peach Pie for dessert.

« Reply #58 on: May 25, 2019, 07:27:54 PM »

Good Country dinner tonight - Pot Roast, Rice & Gravy, Peas and homemade cornbread.  Peach Pie for dessert.
That sounds delicious. I'm starting to get hungry. Brunch ended hours ago.

« Reply #59 on: May 25, 2019, 07:29:30 PM »

LSU game just turned real ugly, Vanderbilt up 13-1 top of the 6th.

Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5