Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7

  • Administrator
5/24/2019
« on: May 24, 2019, 12:00:23 AM »

It's Friday! Any deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!

« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2019, 05:27:30 AM »

Morning 3-Day Weekenders and Retiree Permanent Weekenders, Coffee is Hot and Fresh

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2019, 05:28:55 AM »

Tugboat pushing a barge woke me up shining spotlights everywhere at 3:30 this morning, Sheesh.

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2019, 05:30:20 AM »

601 La Bomba Napalm
5/$20 with FS at the Sister

https://www.cigar.com/mobile/daily-cigar-deal/

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2019, 05:51:12 AM »

Good morning, SCDave.

« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2019, 05:54:42 AM »

ATF and customs officials in Chicago identified more than 2,900 packages containing conversion devices "that are believed to have been shipped into the United States" under false customs declarations, according to an affidavit filed in federal court in Rhode Island. The devices render semi-automatic Glock pistols into fully automatic weapons and are considered a machine gun in and of themselves under federal law. While the devices are specifically designed to modify Glock pistols, Engelbert, the ATF spokesman, stressed that they are not manufactured by Glock.

"They're not for hunting," she told CNN. "They're not for home protection." Rather, Snyder said, she worried they may appeal to criminals interested in "drive-bys and mass shootings."

The conversion devices were sold for $19.99 each and advertised as "Glock Pistols Select of switch Full Auto For All models Glock all Generations."

Can’t be much to them selling for $20.

« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2019, 05:54:58 AM »

« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2019, 05:58:06 AM »

Good morning, SCDave.
Morning, Uncle Tony. We made it to another Friday.

« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2019, 06:00:14 AM »

[...]

Sounds like something you would buy from the back of a magazine, like x-ray glasses.

« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2019, 06:00:36 AM »

One of Tony’s UN Globalist hits the road

Theresa May RESIGNS and finally admits defeat after Brexit shambles insisting ‘I’ve done my best’.

« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2019, 06:00:50 AM »

Good morning, SCDave.
Morning, Uncle Tony. We made it to another Friday.
Indeed. Did you have to show up to unpack this morning?

« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2019, 06:01:17 AM »

[...]

Well said!

No idea what it might look like but probably made of cheap plastic and good for one drive-by at most.  Design and manufacturing costs are probably less than 5¢ each.

« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2019, 06:04:15 AM »

Good morning, SCDave.
Morning, Uncle Tony. We made it to another Friday.
Indeed. Did you have to show up to unpack this morning?
Not at all. My stuff will sit idly by waiting for Tuesday.

« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2019, 06:04:38 AM »

Glad I don’t have to pay Austin taxes anymore.

The Austin City Council unanimously signed on Thursday to a $1.2 billion plan to expand the convention center, granting sweeping, unexpected consensus to an idea that has been a political hot potato for years.

« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2019, 06:10:52 AM »

Can’t go wrong with this deal at the Page!

CP Mystery Box o' Crapola w/ 8 Cigars for $35 with FS

Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7