Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

« Reply #60 on: May 21, 2019, 10:15:01 PM »

A quick gate rack check returns a nil result.  Cute blonde in a hoodie sitting next to me, which is something,  I guess.
Something beats nothing
And speaking of beating it... I'm outta here.
Later Mayor, but don’t be beating it on the bus!
Dean will certainly find the report of said beatage in his daily news feed.
You still in a weather delay?
Nope,  finally home.  About 5 hrs late, but as they say, could always be worse.
Who says that?
They.  Pay attention.

« Reply #61 on: May 21, 2019, 10:39:03 PM »

A quick gate rack check returns a nil result.  Cute blonde in a hoodie sitting next to me, which is something,  I guess.
Something beats nothing
And speaking of beating it... I'm outta here.
Later Mayor, but don’t be beating it on the bus!
Dean will certainly find the report of said beatage in his daily news feed.
You still in a weather delay?
Nope,  finally home.  About 5 hrs late, but as they say, could always be worse.
Who says that?
They.  Pay attention.
I was just trying to get us to page 5.

« Reply #62 on: May 21, 2019, 10:46:39 PM »

A quick gate rack check returns a nil result.  Cute blonde in a hoodie sitting next to me, which is something,  I guess.
Something beats nothing
And speaking of beating it... I'm outta here.
Later Mayor, but don’t be beating it on the bus!
Dean will certainly find the report of said beatage in his daily news feed.
You still in a weather delay?
Nope,  finally home.  About 5 hrs late, but as they say, could always be worse.
Who says that?
They.  Pay attention.
I was just trying to get us to page 5.
Well you did it.  That was great.  (TNWSS).
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]