CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 15

Author Topic: 10/23/2014  (Read 27518 times)

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
Re: 10/23/2014
« Reply #135 on: October 23, 2014, 11:21:49 AM »

Snowbird Camper Raises Hell Because the Fish Cleaning Table Isn't Set up.

new to me camper is complaining because he can't clean hi fish at the cleaning station because it is being used as a work bench.
at the time of this broadcast the managers wife says she know nothing about a fishing station in the rv park.
the guys is also complaining that his picnic table needs to be cleaned off and patio put in order.
(WTF - he can't clean his own site?)
Sounds like he is taking this retirement thing a little too serious!

dwgbryant

« Reply #136 on: October 23, 2014, 11:22:29 AM »

btw guys, I'm practicing to become an amateur news reporter and may start my own Cattail Creek RV Park newsletter.

Threebean

« Reply #137 on: October 23, 2014, 11:22:33 AM »

new to me camper is complaining because he can't clean hi fish at the cleaning station because it is being used as a work bench.
at the time of this broadcast the managers wife says she know nothing about a fishing station in the rv park.
the guys is also complaining that his picnic table needs to be cleaned off and patio put in order.
He thinks it's a resort.

dwgbryant

« Reply #138 on: October 23, 2014, 11:23:29 AM »

just fucking lazy in my book.

Threebean

« Reply #139 on: October 23, 2014, 11:23:30 AM »

btw guys, I'm practicing to become an amateur news reporter and may start my own Cattail Creek RV Park newsletter.
Doing quite well so far, but I'll stand by for the letter to the Penthouse Forum version.

Threebean

« Reply #140 on: October 23, 2014, 11:24:11 AM »

Gotta restart this damn computer.  F'n Bill Gates. 

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #141 on: October 23, 2014, 11:24:31 AM »

Morning, all.
Ever try the Ortega Minis?

Yeah I got a mini box of each when they came out.  They're OK, nothing special.
Thanks, you can go home now

Sweet, thanks.  If you bought all of your cigars at a B&M they'd be decent, but at the $3 or so a piece they go for, they don't stand up to many online deals.  I would rather the JFOOs for the same price.
I never tried those but for me at the moment the Tat PCR trumps all other small cigars
Recently heard a review of Quesada Selección España Ninfa (7 x 33) and am itchin' to get my hands on some.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #142 on: October 23, 2014, 11:24:53 AM »

With a small section for cigar reviews!

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #143 on: October 23, 2014, 11:25:39 AM »

Morning, all.

Sweet, thanks.  If you bought all of your cigars at a B&M they'd be decent, but at the $3 or so a piece they go for, they don't stand up to many online deals.  I would rather the JFOOs for the same price.
I never tried those but for me at the moment the Tat PCR trumps all other small cigars
Recently heard a review of Quesada Selección España Ninfa (7 x 33) and am itchin' to get my hands on some.
Ok scratchy ;) Give us a report, that sounds good!

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #144 on: October 23, 2014, 11:25:55 AM »

Morning, all.

Those are significantly better than the Ortega Minis.  I think the Ortegas are supposed to be average, 'quick fix' types of cigars.  And as that, they deliver.  Other smaller cigars actually feature good tobacco, just in a smaller package. 

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #145 on: October 23, 2014, 11:26:25 AM »

You taking it on-line?

dwgbryant

« Reply #146 on: October 23, 2014, 11:27:28 AM »

A couple of young boys were fishing at their special pond off the beaten track. All of a sudden, the Game Warden jumped out of the bushes. Immediately, one of the boys threw his rod down and started running through the woods like a bat out of hell. The Game Warden was hot on his heels. After about a half mile, the young man stopped and stooped over with his hands on his thighs to catch his breath, so the Game Warden finally caught up to him. "Let's see yer fishin' license, Boy!" the Warden gasped. With that, the boy pulled out his wallet and gave the Game Warden a valid fishing license. "Well, son," said the Game Warden. "You must be about as dumb as a box of rocks! You don't have to run from me if you have a valid license!" "Yes, sir," replied the young guy. "But my friend back there, well, he don't have one."

dwgbryant

« Reply #147 on: October 23, 2014, 11:28:59 AM »

You taking it on-line?
not sure yet Tony.
if I do I may ask you for some help.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #148 on: October 23, 2014, 11:30:30 AM »

You taking it on-line?
not sure yet Tony.
You were being serious?

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #149 on: October 23, 2014, 11:31:01 AM »

You taking it on-line?
not sure yet Tony.
You were being serious?
LOL, my thoughts, too, when I saw the response...
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 15