Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Pretty cool joecigar deal.

Anybody try that Comfortably Numb stick?
Not a bad deal on the Laranjas by themselves
This is a tempting deal. Curious also about the comfortably numb.
Satisfy that curiosity.
But what's the story with the bats?  New bats not the same as the old bats?
Those aren’t the new bats, they’re the middle bats. The new bats were helped by AJ
OK then, we shall see after about 6 weeks down time.
Taking the lead for the team.
BTW, I smoked a La Hacienda on Saturday.  Needs more rest, I think.  The Lirio Rojo is head and shoulders above.
Lirio Rojo back in stock at SBC....just FYI.
Not without a 20% off coupon it ain't!
True, but you can be prepared when it does come up this week!
Good point.

Page 5? Impressive.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]