Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

« Reply #45 on: July 01, 2017, 10:06:37 AM »

Real Estate agent called me last night and he has found us another condo that is not actually on the market but owner would like to sell it.  One floor straight above the other one, same layout and in excellent condition.

Another morning head spinner:  This one costs $10k more than the other one but is is actually $10k cheaper.
??
Head swimming Mayor?
Money you'd have to put into it post closing?
This one is $10k more in price but includes the boat lift which we were going to have to buy separate and pay $20k for with the first one.
That makes a little more sense. Should've said that the first time.
I was practicing to be like Dean ;D
LALTS, true story.

« Reply #46 on: July 01, 2017, 10:10:41 AM »

Real Estate agent called me last night and he has found us another condo that is not actually on the market but owner would like to sell it.  One floor straight above the other one, same layout and in excellent condition.

Another morning head spinner:  This one costs $10k more than the other one but is is actually $10k cheaper.
??
Head swimming Mayor?
Money you'd have to put into it post closing?
This one is $10k more in price but includes the boat lift which we were going to have to buy separate and pay $20k for with the first one.
That makes a little more sense. Should've said that the first time.
I was practicing to be like Dean ;D
LALTS, true story.
I have it made, and I'm SINGLE to boot!

« Reply #47 on: July 01, 2017, 10:17:15 AM »

Real Estate agent called me last night and he has found us another condo that is not actually on the market but owner would like to sell it.  One floor straight above the other one, same layout and in excellent condition.

Another morning head spinner:  This one costs $10k more than the other one but is is actually $10k cheaper.
??
Head swimming Mayor?
Money you'd have to put into it post closing?
This one is $10k more in price but includes the boat lift which we were going to have to buy separate and pay $20k for with the first one.
That makes sense. Do you need to fly out to have a look?

« Reply #48 on: July 01, 2017, 10:18:19 AM »

good morning Tony.
Good morning, Dean. Sorry to hear you're hurting. When did you receive that latest dose?
yesterday
Does it just take time to take effect?

« Reply #49 on: July 01, 2017, 10:20:46 AM »

Morning NoPayTony
Submitted June invoice. I'll likely get it before the May one. I've opened another business checking account at the same bank as the one the check is being issued. Fingers crossed.

Sent the regional director of Chase an email. Received no response but my account has been closed by them. Looks like I'll have to sue to get the money out of it. Considering joining Twitter just to see if I could get attention that way.
Oh for shit's sake.
Well Said!
Just received email stating that my June invoice is being processed. Could have money in my account as soon as Monday.

« Reply #50 on: July 01, 2017, 10:25:44 AM »

Oh Lordy, warden wants to go look at wood floors, bathroom and kitchen granite countertops and paint colors already.  Oh yeah and all new kitchen appliances.
She can go shopping with mine while you and I herf and drink.

« Reply #51 on: July 01, 2017, 10:28:19 AM »

good morning Tony.
Good morning, Dean. Sorry to hear you're hurting. When did you receive that latest dose?
yesterday
Does it just take time to take effect?
I'm sure it does, my 2nd round two weeks ago didn't do much either. now I wait a month for the next round.

« Reply #52 on: July 01, 2017, 10:28:20 AM »

Morning Daves, Dean, and Mr Mayor.  Lively here this morning.  Sorry to hear about the warden's fender bender, Golf.  Did you tell her she needs to learn to drive more like a man.

« Reply #53 on: July 01, 2017, 10:29:16 AM »

morning Mark.

« Reply #54 on: July 01, 2017, 10:39:15 AM »

Morning Daves, Dean, and Mr Mayor.  Lively here this morning.  Sorry to hear about the warden's fender bender, Golf.  Did you tell her she needs to learn to drive more like a man.
Hahaha. Nothing bad could come of that.

« Reply #55 on: July 01, 2017, 10:48:52 AM »

Oh crap, I almost forgot to pay my health insurance premium.

« Reply #56 on: July 01, 2017, 10:54:04 AM »

Morning Daves, Dean, and Mr Mayor.  Lively here this morning.  Sorry to hear about the warden's fender bender, Golf.  Did you tell her she needs to learn to drive more like a man.
CNS

« Reply #57 on: July 01, 2017, 10:54:23 AM »

Morning NoPayTony
Submitted June invoice. I'll likely get it before the May one. I've opened another business checking account at the same bank as the one the check is being issued. Fingers crossed.

Sent the regional director of Chase an email. Received no response but my account has been closed by them. Looks like I'll have to sue to get the money out of it. Considering joining Twitter just to see if I could get attention that way.
Oh for shit's sake.
Well Said!
Just received email stating that my June invoice is being processed. Could have money in my account as soon as Monday.
Nice turn around from the May invoice.

« Reply #58 on: July 01, 2017, 10:56:58 AM »

That'll do it for me today. Enjoy the rest of the weekend, all.

« Reply #59 on: July 01, 2017, 11:49:17 AM »

Oh Lordy, warden wants to go look at wood floors, bathroom and kitchen granite countertops and paint colors already.  Oh yeah and all new kitchen appliances.
doesn't she know she has no home yet to put them in?
Why would that make any difference, you been single too long.

Potentially we could have this one closed in 2 -3 weeks and do need to get an idea of cost to freshen it up a little.  Hardly used was only a second vacation home but 10 years old and mostly just builders grade stuff.
damn, when I hear 'builder's grade' I see carpeting, cabinettes, bathrooms, etc. could really hit the retirement fund.
Not quite that bad
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7