CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on August 01, 2014, 12:00:00 AM

Title: 8/1/2014
Post by: CigarBanter on August 01, 2014, 12:00:00 AM
Let's talk cigars!  What deals have you found on the various Internet sites today?
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: Wenglish on August 01, 2014, 12:12:48 AM
HERF Update, kinda:

Ken is back (duh).  All the cigars are here (hooray).  KC, Jeff, Tony, TD and myself all have Cuabas.

Ken said he was sending out all of his cigars to people today.  I didn't talk to him yet and see if everything made it out and everyone is notified/etc.   But I'm assuming it is and that everything will go perfectly fine, because I'm feeling optimistic tonight.

That being said.  I know Ken is leaving again in 2 weeks.  So that's what, 8-13 or so.  I was thinking the herf could be the Friday, Saturday, or Sunday before then (8, 9 or 10).  That gives enough time for the Cuabas to get to everyone and then get a few days to rest from the heat/humidity travel shock.

If we don't do it then, I'm not sure how long Ken will be out on the rig, but I know KC has the KW run in September and so on and so forth.

So let's just herf next weekend because that's easy.  Block off 4 hours and tell your wife/kids/dogs/etc too fucking bad, this is important tobacco.  Unless the house is on fire or something.  Then you should move away so you can better enjoy the Cuaba without the whole fiery debris falling around you thing.
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 01, 2014, 01:54:56 AM
It's a good thing I woke up because I forgot I was on "Tooth Fairy" duty tonight for two of the kids.  Is it normal that it should stress me out the way it does?  Anyhoo, mission accomplished without detection and it's back to bed for me.
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 01, 2014, 02:06:36 AM
It's a good thing I woke up because I forgot I was on "Tooth Fairy" duty tonight for two of the kids.  Is it normal that it should stress me out the way it does?  Anyhoo, mission accomplished without detection and it's back to bed for me.
Congrats on the victory!
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 01, 2014, 02:06:54 AM
Good morning guys.
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 01, 2014, 02:20:50 AM
Today is Friday, August 1, the 213th day of 2014. There are 152 days left in the year.
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 01, 2014, 02:21:18 AM
Today's Highlight in History:

On August 1, 1944, an uprising broke out in Warsaw, Poland, against Nazi occupation; the revolt lasted two months before collapsing.
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 01, 2014, 02:21:54 AM
On this date:

Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 01, 2014, 02:22:18 AM
In 1714, Britain's Queen Anne died at age 49; she was succeeded by George I.
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 01, 2014, 02:23:03 AM
In 1876, Colorado was admitted as the 38th state.
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 01, 2014, 02:23:31 AM
In 1907, the U.S. Army Signal Corps established an aeronautical division, the forerunner of the U.S. Air Force.
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 01, 2014, 02:24:05 AM
In 1913, the Joyce Kilmer poem "Trees" was first published in "Poetry: A Magazine of Verse."
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 01, 2014, 02:24:30 AM
In 1914, Germany declared war on Russia at the onset of World War I.
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 01, 2014, 02:24:59 AM
In 1936, the Olympics opened in Berlin with a ceremony presided over by Adolf Hitler.
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 01, 2014, 02:25:27 AM
In 1943, rioting broke out in New York City's Harlem neighborhood after a false rumor spread that a police officer had shot and killed a black U.S. Army soldier who in fact had only been wounded; six people were killed in the violence.
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 01, 2014, 02:26:07 AM
In 1957, the United States and Canada agreed to create the North American Air Defense Command (NORAD).
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 01, 2014, 02:26:54 AM
In 1966, Charles Joseph Whitman, 25, went on a shooting rampage at the University of Texas in Austin, killing 14 people. Whitman, who had also slain his wife and mother hours earlier, was gunned down by police.
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 01, 2014, 02:27:17 AM
In 1971, the Concert for Bangladesh, organized by George Harrison and Ravi Shankar, took place at New York's Madison Square Garden.
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 01, 2014, 02:27:45 AM
In 1981, the rock music video channel MTV made its debut.
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 01, 2014, 02:28:11 AM
In 2007, the eight-lane Interstate 35W bridge, a major Minneapolis artery, collapsed into the Mississippi River during evening rush hour, killing 13 people.
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 01, 2014, 02:29:05 AM
Ten years ago: The federal government warned of possible al-Qaida terrorist attacks against specific financial institutions in New York City, Washington and Newark, New Jersey. A supermarket fire on the outskirts of Asuncion, Paraguay, killed more than 400 people. World Trade Organization members meeting in Geneva approved a plan to end export subsidies on farm products and cut import duties across the world. Karen Stupples won the Women's British Open. Alexandra Scott, a young cancer patient who'd started a lemonade stand to raise money for cancer research, sparking a nationwide fund-raising campaign, died at her home in Wynnewood, Pennsylvania, at age eight.
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 01, 2014, 02:29:31 AM
Five years ago: A fierce storm caused an outdoor stage at the Big Valley Jamboree in Camrose, Alberta, Canada, to collapse, killing one person and injuring dozens of others. A gunman opened fired at a gay youth center in Tel Aviv, Israel, killing two people. Former Philippine President Corazon Aquino, 76, died in Manila. Naomi Sims, 61, believed to be the first black supermodel, died in Newark, New Jersey.
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 01, 2014, 02:30:03 AM
One year ago: President Barack Obama faced congressional critics of the National Security Agency's collection of Americans' telephone records as he and Vice President Joe Biden joined lawmakers on both sides of the issue for an Oval Office meeting. Defying the United States, Russia granted Edward Snowden temporary asylum, allowing the National Security Agency leaker to slip out of the Moscow airport where he had been holed up for weeks. Actress-producer Gail Kobe, 81, died in Woodland Hills, California.
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 01, 2014, 02:31:25 AM
Today's Birthdays: Actor-director Geoffrey Holder is 84. Singer Ramblin' Jack Elliott is 83. Nannie Ruth Carson Morris (My Mother) is 78, Former Sen. Alfonse D'Amato is 77. Actor Giancarlo Giannini is 72. Basketball Hall of Fame coach Roy Williams is 64. Blues singer-musician Robert Cray is 61. Singer Michael Penn is 56. Rock singer Joe Elliott (Def Leppard) is 55. Rock singer-musician Suzi Gardner (L7) is 54. Rapper Chuck D (Public Enemy) is 54. Actor Jesse Borrego is 52. Actor Demian Bichir is 51. Rapper Coolio is 51. Actor John Carroll Lynch is 51. Rock singer Adam Duritz (Counting Crows) is 50. Movie director Sam Mendes is 49. Country singer George Ducas is 48. Country musician Charlie Kelley is 46. Actress Jennifer Gareis is 44. Actor Charles Malik Whitfield is 42. Actress Tempestt Bledsoe is 41. Actor Jason Momoa is 35. Singer Ashley Parker Angel is 33. Actress Taylor Fry is 33. Actor Elijah Kelley is 28. Actor James Francis Kelly is 25. Actress Ella Wahlestedt (Film: "Earth to Echo") is 16.
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 01, 2014, 02:32:26 AM
Thought for Today: "Middle age snuffs out more talent than ever wars or sudden deaths do." — Richard Hughes, Welsh author and dramatist (1900-1976).

Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 01, 2014, 02:33:03 AM
Crystal Ball
-------------------------

During a recent outing in New Orleans, a woman sneaked off to visit a fortune teller of some local repute. In a dark and hazy room, peering into a crystal ball, the mystic delivered grave news. "There's no easy way to say this, so I'll just be blunt: Prepare yourself to be a widow. Your husband will die a violent and horrible death this year."

Visibly shaken, the woman stared at the fortune teller's lined face, then at the single flickering candle, then down at her hands. She took a few deep breaths to compose herself. She simply had to know. She met the fortune teller's gaze, steadied her voice, and asked,

"Will I be acquitted?"
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 01, 2014, 03:04:32 AM
Time to hit the road for work guys, enjoy your day.
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 01, 2014, 05:47:45 AM
Time for a triple sheesh.
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 01, 2014, 05:49:50 AM
Good morning Short stack, it looks like it's just you and I this morning.
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 01, 2014, 05:51:02 AM
It's a good thing I woke up because I forgot I was on "Tooth Fairy" duty tonight for two of the kids.  Is it normal that it should stress me out the way it does?  Anyhoo, mission accomplished without detection and it's back to bed for me.
That can be a tough road to walk, I understand your stress. My oldest is a very light sleeper. Took us a couple of tries last time. Morning, all.
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: Short stack on August 01, 2014, 05:51:59 AM
Good morning Short stack, it looks like it's just you and I this morning.
Good morning sir,Leaves you with not much excitement,Hope your day goes well,and how is your Mom ?
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 01, 2014, 05:52:12 AM
It's a good thing I woke up because I forgot I was on "Tooth Fairy" duty tonight for two of the kids.  Is it normal that it should stress me out the way it does?  Anyhoo, mission accomplished without detection and it's back to bed for me.
That can be a tough road to walk, I understand your stress. My oldest is a very light sleeper. Took us a couple of tries last time. Morning, all.
Good morning Dave.
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 01, 2014, 05:55:18 AM
27 days!
good morning Chip, Dave, and Short Stack.
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 01, 2014, 05:55:59 AM
WOW. talk about RED stars.
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 01, 2014, 05:56:39 AM
thanks Tony.
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 01, 2014, 06:06:41 AM
WOW. talk about RED stars.
He made sure no one could say they weren't red this time.
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 01, 2014, 06:15:43 AM
WOW. talk about RED stars.
He made sure no one could say they weren't red this time.
I think he got his color wheel fixed. I was happy with rust. fit my personality.
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 01, 2014, 06:30:16 AM
nut house time.
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 01, 2014, 06:39:53 AM
Morning Chip, Dean, Dave and ShortStack.  TGIF (even though it's not really Friday for everyone)
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 01, 2014, 06:40:15 AM
nut house time.
Are the nuts going to come out today?
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 01, 2014, 06:43:32 AM
It's a good thing I woke up because I forgot I was on "Tooth Fairy" duty tonight for two of the kids.  Is it normal that it should stress me out the way it does?  Anyhoo, mission accomplished without detection and it's back to bed for me.
Tooth Fairy and red stars....you're a busy man!
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 01, 2014, 06:55:03 AM
Morning Chip, Dean, Dave and ShortStack.  TGIF (even though it's not really Friday for everyone)
Morning, Dave. TGIFTRMT (Friday That's Really My Thursday)
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 01, 2014, 07:39:23 AM
Full day of Vagina Farms!
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on August 01, 2014, 07:41:41 AM
Thought for Today: "Middle age snuffs out more talent than ever wars or sudden deaths do." — Richard Hughes, Welsh author and dramatist (1900-1976).

Thought for Today: "Middle age snuffs out more talent than ever wars or sudden deaths do." — Richard Hughes, Welsh author and dramatist (1900-1976).
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 01, 2014, 07:48:43 AM
Morning Founding Members.  All these star changes are making me dizzy!
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on August 01, 2014, 07:48:46 AM
Full day of Vagina Farms!
I believe it is Varina Farms, Sir.
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 01, 2014, 07:56:16 AM
Morning Founding Members.  All these star changes are making me dizzy!
Jealous. The word you're looking for is jealous. Morning, Shaun.
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 01, 2014, 07:57:11 AM
Full day of Vagina Farms!
I believe it is Varina Farms, Sir.
(http://www.quickmeme.com/img/0a/0ae015ef1241820c46b23bc03e7ca3dea1c722732ff0d674f22e61306b610720.jpg)
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 01, 2014, 07:57:49 AM
Morning Founding Members.  All these star changes are making me dizzy!
Jealous. The word you're looking for is jealous. Morning, Shaun.
I do like the bigger gold yellow stars, thanks Tony! Ohh, hi Dave  :P
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 01, 2014, 08:29:02 AM
Morning Founding Members.  All these star changes are making me dizzy!
But yellowstars stay the same...
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 01, 2014, 08:33:34 AM
In 1981, the rock music video channel MTV made its debut.
Video killed the radio star... And then eventually they stopped showing videos.  What happened to the VJ?
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 01, 2014, 08:33:40 AM
Full day of Vagina Farms!
I believe it is Varina Farms, Sir.
Enjoy your reality, believe what you want.
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 01, 2014, 08:34:12 AM
Morning Founding Members.  All these star changes are making me dizzy!
But yellowstars stay the same...
I've got plenty of 'merican spirit, don't need no stars to show my pride.
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 01, 2014, 08:34:43 AM
Morning Founding Members.  All these star changes are making me dizzy!
Jealous. The word you're looking for is jealous. Morning, Shaun.
I do like the bigger gold yellow stars, thanks Tony! Ohh, hi Dave  :P
According to Microsoft Paint, that's gold.  Y'all need to get new monitors.  Sheesh.
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 01, 2014, 08:35:04 AM
Good morning to all.
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 01, 2014, 08:37:38 AM
It's a good thing I woke up because I forgot I was on "Tooth Fairy" duty tonight for two of the kids.  Is it normal that it should stress me out the way it does?  Anyhoo, mission accomplished without detection and it's back to bed for me.
Tooth Fairy and red stars....you're a busy man!
If you think about it, they're very similar.  I'd prefer to do nothing at all but I don't want to catch shit.  Both those things, I'd catch shit for if I don't get 'em done.
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 01, 2014, 08:39:27 AM
Morning Founding Members.  All these star changes are making me dizzy!
But yellowstars stay the same...
I've got plenty of 'merican spirit, don't need no stars to show my pride.
Pinko commie.
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 01, 2014, 08:40:26 AM
Morning Founding Members.  All these star changes are making me dizzy!
Jealous. The word you're looking for is jealous. Morning, Shaun.
I do like the bigger gold yellow stars, thanks Tony! Ohh, hi Dave  :P
According to Microsoft Paint, that's gold.  Y'all need to get new monitors.  Sheesh.
Well, I knew it was gold, just had to keep my nickname...cause I'll never get these "yellow" stars off of my resume ;)
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 01, 2014, 08:40:48 AM
Good morning to all.
GMornin Tony!
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 01, 2014, 08:44:50 AM
Happy birthday, Mrs. Morris!
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 01, 2014, 08:53:44 AM
In 1981, the rock music video channel MTV made its debut.
Video killed the radio star... And then eventually they stopped showing videos.  What happened to the VJ?
Well, I don't know what happened to yours.....but I know where mine traipsed off to....
As for the MTV VJ's....they're on Sirius radio now....80's on 8
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 01, 2014, 08:55:17 AM
Morning Founding Members.  All these star changes are making me dizzy!
Jealous. The word you're looking for is jealous. Morning, Shaun.
I do like the bigger gold yellow stars, thanks Tony! Ohh, hi Dave  :P
According to Microsoft Paint, that's gold.  Y'all need to get new monitors.  Sheesh.
Well, I knew it was gold, just had to keep my nickname...cause I'll never get these "yellow" stars off of my resume ;)
Exactly....unless we could get Antnee to change them to pink....
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 01, 2014, 08:59:40 AM
Morning Founding Members.  All these star changes are making me dizzy!
Jealous. The word you're looking for is jealous. Morning, Shaun.
I do like the bigger gold yellow stars, thanks Tony! Ohh, hi Dave  :P
According to Microsoft Paint, that's gold.  Y'all need to get new monitors.  Sheesh.
Well, I knew it was gold, just had to keep my nickname...cause I'll never get these "yellow" stars off of my resume ;)
Exactly....unless we could get Antnee to change them to pink....
Ohhh sheesh!
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 01, 2014, 09:02:04 AM
Morning Founding Members.  All these star changes are making me dizzy!
Jealous. The word you're looking for is jealous. Morning, Shaun.
I do like the bigger gold yellow stars, thanks Tony! Ohh, hi Dave  :P
According to Microsoft Paint, that's gold.  Y'all need to get new monitors.  Sheesh.
Technicality....Shaun doesn't deserve gold stars...they're almost as good as green.
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 01, 2014, 09:02:26 AM
In 1981, the rock music video channel MTV made its debut.
Video killed the radio star... And then eventually they stopped showing videos.  What happened to the VJ?
Well, I don't know what happened to yours.....but I know where mine traipsed off to....
As for the MTV VJ's....they're on Sirius radio now....80's on 8
But they're no longer showing videos, therefore not VJs.  Btw, Martha Quinn is still hot.
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 01, 2014, 09:04:17 AM
Morning Founding Members.  All these star changes are making me dizzy!
Jealous. The word you're looking for is jealous. Morning, Shaun.
I do like the bigger gold yellow stars, thanks Tony! Ohh, hi Dave  :P
According to Microsoft Paint, that's gold.  Y'all need to get new monitors.  Sheesh.
Technicality....Shaun doesn't deserve gold stars...they're almost as good as green.
>:(
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 01, 2014, 09:05:04 AM
Morning Founding Members.  All these star changes are making me dizzy!
Jealous. The word you're looking for is jealous. Morning, Shaun.
I do like the bigger gold yellow stars, thanks Tony! Ohh, hi Dave  :P
According to Microsoft Paint, that's gold.  Y'all need to get new monitors.  Sheesh.
Well, I knew it was gold, just had to keep my nickname...cause I'll never get these "yellow" stars off of my resume ;)
Exactly....unless we could get Antnee to change them to pink....
Ohhh sheesh!
That will teach you....getting a little too big for your yellowstar britches!
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 01, 2014, 09:07:23 AM
Morning Founding Members.  All these star changes are making me dizzy!
Jealous. The word you're looking for is jealous. Morning, Shaun.
I do like the bigger gold yellow stars, thanks Tony! Ohh, hi Dave  :P
According to Microsoft Paint, that's gold.  Y'all need to get new monitors.  Sheesh.
Well, I knew it was gold, just had to keep my nickname...cause I'll never get these "yellow" stars off of my resume ;)
Exactly....unless we could get Antnee to change them to pink....
Ohhh sheesh!
That will teach you....getting a little too big for your yellowstar britches!
(http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/85/85aa759c3db62fa3795ae99764f66ce36e0dbcf15af07c8ce62c324f48ac237a.jpg)
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 01, 2014, 09:10:55 AM
Weird...assuming drugs "again"
http://www.golfwrx.com/235665/dustin-johnson-takes-leave-of-absence-from-competitive-golf/ (http://www.golfwrx.com/235665/dustin-johnson-takes-leave-of-absence-from-competitive-golf/)
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 01, 2014, 09:11:19 AM
CigarPlace has their $1 shipping and also Tat Pudgy Monsters in stock for $90.
Atlantic has My Father Connies and La Antiguedad
Smoke Inn has La Bomba Warhead II and two interesting Iconic Leaf samplers.....but not Joe worthy prices here
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 01, 2014, 09:14:49 AM
In 1981, the rock music video channel MTV made its debut.
Video killed the radio star... And then eventually they stopped showing videos.  What happened to the VJ?
Well, I don't know what happened to yours.....but I know where mine traipsed off to....
As for the MTV VJ's....they're on Sirius radio now....80's on 8
But they're no longer showing videos, therefore not VJs.  Btw, Martha Quinn is still hot.
Not sure about hot...but she does still look like she's in her thirty's.....unlike Nina Blackwood....
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 01, 2014, 09:15:48 AM
CigarPlace has their $1 shipping and also Tat Pudgy Monsters in stock for $90.
Atlantic has My Father Connies and La Antiguedad
Smoke Inn has La Bomba Warhead II and two interesting Iconic Leaf samplers.....but not Joe worthy prices here
VIP Pricing at Atl for MF Connies is decent...IMO(whateverthefuckthat'sworthhere)
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 01, 2014, 09:30:17 AM
Weird...assuming drugs "again"
http://www.golfwrx.com/235665/dustin-johnson-takes-leave-of-absence-from-competitive-golf/ (http://www.golfwrx.com/235665/dustin-johnson-takes-leave-of-absence-from-competitive-golf/)
Which is weird, cause he was playing pretty good this year.
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 01, 2014, 09:37:04 AM
CigarPlace has their $1 shipping and also Tat Pudgy Monsters in stock for $90.
Atlantic has My Father Connies and La Antiguedad
Smoke Inn has La Bomba Warhead II and two interesting Iconic Leaf samplers.....but not Joe worthy prices here
VIP Pricing at Atl for MF Connies is decent...IMO(whateverthefuckthat'sworthhere)
Already ordered.
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: TRO on August 01, 2014, 09:38:42 AM
good morning gents
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: TRO on August 01, 2014, 09:39:10 AM
Would you just look at the fancy new stars?
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 01, 2014, 09:39:11 AM
Weird...assuming drugs "again"
http://www.golfwrx.com/235665/dustin-johnson-takes-leave-of-absence-from-competitive-golf/ (http://www.golfwrx.com/235665/dustin-johnson-takes-leave-of-absence-from-competitive-golf/)
Which is weird, cause he was playing pretty good this year.
Anyone would play well bangin his fiance
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: TRO on August 01, 2014, 09:40:29 AM
Weird...assuming drugs "again"
http://www.golfwrx.com/235665/dustin-johnson-takes-leave-of-absence-from-competitive-golf/ (http://www.golfwrx.com/235665/dustin-johnson-takes-leave-of-absence-from-competitive-golf/)
Which is weird, cause he was playing pretty good this year.
Anyone would play well bangin his fiance
She could make your putter stand up.
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 01, 2014, 09:41:07 AM
Weird...assuming drugs "again"
http://www.golfwrx.com/235665/dustin-johnson-takes-leave-of-absence-from-competitive-golf/ (http://www.golfwrx.com/235665/dustin-johnson-takes-leave-of-absence-from-competitive-golf/)
Which is weird, cause he was playing pretty good this year.
Anyone would play well bangin his fiance
She could make your putter stand up.
6 to Midnight  GMorning Tom!
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: TRO on August 01, 2014, 09:43:40 AM
Weird...assuming drugs "again"
http://www.golfwrx.com/235665/dustin-johnson-takes-leave-of-absence-from-competitive-golf/ (http://www.golfwrx.com/235665/dustin-johnson-takes-leave-of-absence-from-competitive-golf/)
Which is weird, cause he was playing pretty good this year.
Anyone would play well bangin his fiance
She could make your putter stand up.
6 to Midnight  GMorning Tom!
Hi Shaun
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 01, 2014, 09:43:48 AM
Weird...assuming drugs "again"
http://www.golfwrx.com/235665/dustin-johnson-takes-leave-of-absence-from-competitive-golf/ (http://www.golfwrx.com/235665/dustin-johnson-takes-leave-of-absence-from-competitive-golf/)
Which is weird, cause he was playing pretty good this year.
Anyone would play well bangin his fiance
He just wanted some time off to nail her. Case closed.
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 01, 2014, 09:46:20 AM
Weird...assuming drugs "again"
http://www.golfwrx.com/235665/dustin-johnson-takes-leave-of-absence-from-competitive-golf/ (http://www.golfwrx.com/235665/dustin-johnson-takes-leave-of-absence-from-competitive-golf/)
Which is weird, cause he was playing pretty good this year.
Anyone would play well bangin his fiance
He just wanted some time off to nail her. Case closed.
LOL!  What I would give for 8seconds with her...woof woof  ::)
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: TRO on August 01, 2014, 09:46:46 AM
Weird...assuming drugs "again"
http://www.golfwrx.com/235665/dustin-johnson-takes-leave-of-absence-from-competitive-golf/ (http://www.golfwrx.com/235665/dustin-johnson-takes-leave-of-absence-from-competitive-golf/)
Which is weird, cause he was playing pretty good this year.
Anyone would play well bangin his fiance
He just wanted some time off to nail her. Case closed.
Good detective work!
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on August 01, 2014, 09:50:17 AM
good morning gents
Good Morning Tom
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 01, 2014, 09:52:22 AM
CigarPlace has their $1 shipping and also Tat Pudgy Monsters in stock for $90.
Atlantic has My Father Connies and La Antiguedad
Smoke Inn has La Bomba Warhead II and two interesting Iconic Leaf samplers.....but not Joe worthy prices here
VIP Pricing at Atl for MF Connies is decent...IMO(whateverthefuckthat'sworthhere)
Not much
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: TRO on August 01, 2014, 09:53:04 AM
good morning gents
Good Morning Tom
Hi FredBob.  Hope that you are relaxing during your time off.
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: TRO on August 01, 2014, 09:59:12 AM
good morning gents
Good Morning Tom
Hi FredBob.  Hope that you are relaxing during your time off.
Got to get some work done if I am going to get out of here early today - see you gents later.
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 01, 2014, 10:07:51 AM
Where's ol' blue balls?
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 01, 2014, 10:11:20 AM
Where's ol' blue balls?
Dunno....maybe relieving them?
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 01, 2014, 10:13:06 AM
Where's ol' blue balls?
Dunno....maybe relieving them?
Maybe next he'll get red, white and blue balls.
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 01, 2014, 10:15:29 AM
Where's ol' blue balls?
Dunno....maybe relieving them?
Highly unlikely.
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 01, 2014, 10:22:09 AM
Where's ol' blue balls?
Dunno....maybe relieving them?
Maybe next he'll get red, white and blue balls.
I actually experimented with that before I went with the blue ones but I didn't like the way they looked.
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 01, 2014, 10:26:06 AM
Where's ol' blue balls?
Dunno....maybe relieving them?
Maybe next he'll get red, white and blue balls.
Showoff!   Then again, that would cover all phases.
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 01, 2014, 10:27:05 AM
Ordered from Atlantic yesterday morning....out for delivery today!
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: jswaykos on August 01, 2014, 10:38:51 AM
Friday!  Morning, all.
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 01, 2014, 10:39:28 AM
Friday!  Morning, all.
Morning, Joe.
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on August 01, 2014, 10:39:29 AM
Friday!  Morning, all.
Hello Joe
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 01, 2014, 10:40:33 AM
Banter looks very patriotic, at least when Shaun isn't posting. ;)
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 01, 2014, 10:41:49 AM
Friday!  Morning, all.
Herro JoeJoe
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: TRO on August 01, 2014, 10:43:00 AM
Where's ol' blue balls?
Can't speak for others, But I am here.
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: DesertRat on August 01, 2014, 10:46:18 AM
Morning folks. Happy Friday and all that.
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 01, 2014, 10:49:19 AM
OK, the West Coast morning crew is rolling in...but still no littlefish....
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 01, 2014, 10:50:24 AM
Morning folks. Happy Friday and all that.
Dusty!
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: jswaykos on August 01, 2014, 10:50:40 AM
Friday!  Morning, all.
Morning, Joe.

Hey there, Dave.  You posting from the hospital or work?
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 01, 2014, 10:52:22 AM
Morning folks. Happy Friday and all that.
Mornin Dave of the Desert!
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: jswaykos on August 01, 2014, 10:52:27 AM
Morning folks. Happy Friday and all that.

Morning, Dave.  I believe the SL Oval pyramid/torpedo I had last night was actually from you.  Funny you said that size didn't really work for you, but as I was smoking it I was thinking to myself that the Ovals (in all of its wrappers) seem to do better in larger sizes.  I liked the pyramid more than the robusto but not quite as much as the corona.
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 01, 2014, 10:52:47 AM
Friday!  Morning, all.
Morning, Joe.

Hey there, Dave.  You posting from the hospital or work?
Work, thankfully. Hope no more hospital time for awhile. Starting to get a little too familiar with that place.
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: jswaykos on August 01, 2014, 10:53:48 AM
Friday!  Morning, all.
Morning, Joe.

Hey there, Dave.  You posting from the hospital or work?
Work, thankfully. Hope no more hospital time for awhile. Starting to get a little too familiar with that place.

I bet.  Glad to hear the wife is on the mend.
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: DesertRat on August 01, 2014, 10:54:05 AM
Morning folks. Happy Friday and all that.
Dusty!
Dave!
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: DesertRat on August 01, 2014, 10:57:23 AM
Morning folks. Happy Friday and all that.

Morning, Dave.  I believe the SL Oval pyramid/torpedo I had last night was actually from you.  Funny you said that size didn't really work for you, but as I was smoking it I was thinking to myself that the Ovals (in all of its wrappers) seem to do better in larger sizes.  I liked the pyramid more than the robusto but not quite as much as the corona.
No shit? Didn't realize I sent you one of those.....knew I sent you an oval way back when. Maybe they aged well, wtf do I know. Just didn't care for them as much as the robbie. BUT, glad you liked it!
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: jswaykos on August 01, 2014, 10:59:33 AM
Morning folks. Happy Friday and all that.

Morning, Dave.  I believe the SL Oval pyramid/torpedo I had last night was actually from you.  Funny you said that size didn't really work for you, but as I was smoking it I was thinking to myself that the Ovals (in all of its wrappers) seem to do better in larger sizes.  I liked the pyramid more than the robusto but not quite as much as the corona.
No shit? Didn't realize I sent you one of those.....knew I sent you an oval way back when. Maybe they aged well, wtf do I know. Just didn't care for them as much as the robbie. BUT, glad you liked it!

It's all subjective, anyway.  Never got around to smoking it because of the size, I guess, and I probably wouldn't buy the pyramids because of that fact, but it was good.  Real slow burner, too.  Took up my entire class and then some, so that was nice.
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 01, 2014, 11:06:15 AM
Morning folks. Happy Friday and all that.

Morning, Dave.  I believe the SL Oval pyramid/torpedo I had last night was actually from you.  Funny you said that size didn't really work for you, but as I was smoking it I was thinking to myself that the Ovals (in all of its wrappers) seem to do better in larger sizes.  I liked the pyramid more than the robusto but not quite as much as the corona.
No shit? Didn't realize I sent you one of those.....knew I sent you an oval way back when. Maybe they aged well, wtf do I know. Just didn't care for them as much as the robbie. BUT, glad you liked it!

It's all subjective, anyway.  Never got around to smoking it because of the size, I guess, and I probably wouldn't buy the pyramids because of that fact, but it was good.  Real slow burner, too.  Took up my entire class and then some, so that was nice.
Really expanding your horizons and cigar sizes this year.  Inches, big Ovals.....maybe I have to bring you a Cuban Stock Chubby or an Asylum 13 Gordo.....
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 01, 2014, 11:09:45 AM
[...]

A Torano BFC sounds right up his alley.
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: jswaykos on August 01, 2014, 11:10:03 AM
[...]

I think i have one of those Chubbys... double perfecto?  I figure, if I'm stuck outside 'in class' for 2+ hours, I may as well smoke something that'll last the entire time.  The Inch Short Run was because I've loved every single previous Short Run release, had to try the Inch SR at least once.
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 01, 2014, 11:10:47 AM
[...]

You're giving Joe a chubby?
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: jswaykos on August 01, 2014, 11:18:30 AM
[...]

He already did.
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: TRO on August 01, 2014, 11:19:48 AM
[...]

Put him in the asylum if you are giving him a chubby.
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 01, 2014, 11:23:42 AM
[...]

I like giving them out as they're not real expensive and well, the name takes care of everything else.  In truth though, they are a very enjoyable med. - med/full smoke.
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: jswaykos on August 01, 2014, 11:26:02 AM
[...]

I'll smoke it in one of next week's classes.
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: TRO on August 01, 2014, 11:28:11 AM
Smoking a chubby - wasn't that a FredBob avi?
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 01, 2014, 11:28:16 AM
[...]

Sure, wouldn't you?
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: jswaykos on August 01, 2014, 11:34:02 AM
Just ordered two of the MF Connies, one each of the corona gorda and robusto, from Tampa Humidor.  Gotta love their free shipping...
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 01, 2014, 11:35:47 AM
Just ordered two of the MF Connies, one each of the corona gorda and robusto, from Tampa Humidor.  Gotta love their free shipping...
Free shipping on singles comes with free tobacco beetles!
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 01, 2014, 11:36:26 AM
[...]

If Dave giving Joe a chubby didn't bring Scott out of the woodwork, nothing's going to.
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: jswaykos on August 01, 2014, 11:38:59 AM
[...]

So... beer?  I have the Founders Imperial Stout he sent cooling in my fridge for tonight...
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 01, 2014, 11:39:20 AM
Smoking a chubby - wasn't that a FredBob avi?
Yes, and he was so proud.
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on August 01, 2014, 11:40:42 AM
Just ordered two of the MF Connies, one each of the corona gorda and robusto, from Tampa Humidor.  Gotta love their free shipping...
Joe,I did the same except I added the toro too. Worth a try for $20.70
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 01, 2014, 11:41:26 AM
Just ordered two of the MF Connies, one each of the corona gorda and robusto, from Tampa Humidor.  Gotta love their free shipping...
Free shipping on singles comes with free tobacco beetles!
Though, now I'm thinking about doing that, too. Haha.
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 01, 2014, 11:42:05 AM
[...]

I'd be afraid to send the blood rushing to one area on a person with such a small frame.
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: jswaykos on August 01, 2014, 11:42:45 AM
Just ordered two of the MF Connies, one each of the corona gorda and robusto, from Tampa Humidor.  Gotta love their free shipping...
Free shipping on singles comes with free tobacco beetles!
Though, now I'm thinking about doing that, too. Haha.

Yeah it makes for an 'expensive' per stick purchase, but why not? At least this way you can say you tried it and if you don't like it, at least you're only out approx. $7 if you only get the one.  And they're new and My Father so you know they won't be discounted any time soon.
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 01, 2014, 11:44:12 AM
Just ordered two of the MF Connies, one each of the corona gorda and robusto, from Tampa Humidor.  Gotta love their free shipping...
Yeah, that's awesome...any discount codes available Joe?
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 01, 2014, 11:45:48 AM
Just ordered two of the MF Connies, one each of the corona gorda and robusto, from Tampa Humidor.  Gotta love their free shipping...
Guess I won't have to bring you one then...
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: jswaykos on August 01, 2014, 11:45:56 AM
Just ordered two of the MF Connies, one each of the corona gorda and robusto, from Tampa Humidor.  Gotta love their free shipping...
Yeah, that's awesome...any discount codes available Joe?

I didn't even think to check.  Not like it's much of a savings, anyway, on just one or two cigars.
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 01, 2014, 11:49:03 AM
Just ordered two of the MF Connies, one each of the corona gorda and robusto, from Tampa Humidor.  Gotta love their free shipping...
Yeah, that's awesome...any discount codes available Joe?

I didn't even think to check.  Not like it's much of a savings, anyway, on just one or two cigars.
True...keep me posted on your thoughts on them.  Seem to be getting a lot of good press around the industry.
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: DesertRat on August 01, 2014, 11:59:56 AM
Just ordered two of the MF Connies, one each of the corona gorda and robusto, from Tampa Humidor.  Gotta love their free shipping...
Yeah, that's awesome...any discount codes available Joe?
No discount on the MF's. 15% off CLE, Asylum, Camacho and Rm 101. No code, just make a note in 'comments' section.
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: jswaykos on August 01, 2014, 12:01:00 PM
Just ordered two of the MF Connies, one each of the corona gorda and robusto, from Tampa Humidor.  Gotta love their free shipping...
Yeah, that's awesome...any discount codes available Joe?
No discount on the MF's. 15% off CLE, Asylum, Camacho and Rm 101. No code, just make a note in 'comments' section.

And then come and bitch to us before the order is even processed.
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: jswaykos on August 01, 2014, 12:01:48 PM
Just ordered two of the MF Connies, one each of the corona gorda and robusto, from Tampa Humidor.  Gotta love their free shipping...
Yeah, that's awesome...any discount codes available Joe?

I didn't even think to check.  Not like it's much of a savings, anyway, on just one or two cigars.
True...keep me posted on your thoughts on them.  Seem to be getting a lot of good press around the industry.

I'm curious to try them.  I'm not a huge MF fan but I've come to like the whole connie-wrapper-over-strong-fillers thing, so we'll see.  Worth a shot and you can almost guarantee they won't be terrible.
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 01, 2014, 12:08:17 PM
Just ordered two of the MF Connies, one each of the corona gorda and robusto, from Tampa Humidor.  Gotta love their free shipping...
Yeah, that's awesome...any discount codes available Joe?
No discount on the MF's. 15% off CLE, Asylum, Camacho and Rm 101. No code, just make a note in 'comments' section.

And then come and bitch to us before the order is even processed.
(http://i60.tinypic.com/2816l1t.png)
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 01, 2014, 12:36:56 PM
Sheesh.
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: jswaykos on August 01, 2014, 12:38:38 PM
Sheesh.

Indeed.  Waiting for the proper time to head to the liquor store, need some more 'everyday' stuff.  Guests drained it all last weekend.
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 01, 2014, 12:47:54 PM
Sheesh.

Indeed.  Waiting for the proper time to head to the liquor store, need some more 'everyday' stuff.  Guests drained it all last weekend.
Tell the boss I said there's never a bad time for a liquor store run.
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: jswaykos on August 01, 2014, 01:02:20 PM
Sheesh.

Indeed.  Waiting for the proper time to head to the liquor store, need some more 'everyday' stuff.  Guests drained it all last weekend.
Tell the boss I said there's never a bad time for a liquor store run.

Now's a perfect time.  Back in a bit.
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 01, 2014, 01:02:39 PM
good afternoon guys. may be getting out of the nut house early, last transport is at 3pm.
after 2 months the wife kicked in financial support. a whole $450. better than nothing, which was what I expected.
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: TRO on August 01, 2014, 01:05:52 PM
Sheesh.

Indeed.  Waiting for the proper time to head to the liquor store, need some more 'everyday' stuff.  Guests drained it all last weekend.
Weren't you talking about MF's earlier?
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 01, 2014, 01:06:36 PM
hope to be eating Chinese tonight with a brunette for dessert.
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: TRO on August 01, 2014, 01:08:10 PM
hope to be eating Chinese tonight with a brunette for dessert.
so that rules out the one on the left in your avi
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: TRO on August 01, 2014, 01:09:24 PM
good afternoon guys. may be getting out of the nut house early, last transport is at 3pm.
after 2 months the wife kicked in financial support. a whole $450. better than nothing, which was what I expected.
If you weren't expecting any cash, then it is all cigar money!
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 01, 2014, 01:11:56 PM
hope to be eating Chinese tonight with a brunette for dessert.

maybe, it's a dye job.
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 01, 2014, 01:13:19 PM
good afternoon guys. may be getting out of the nut house early, last transport is at 3pm.
after 2 months the wife kicked in financial support. a whole $450. better than nothing, which was what I expected.
If you weren't expecting any cash, then it is all cigar money!
there are still bills to take care of before I leave.
:-(
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 01, 2014, 01:15:59 PM
good afternoon guys. may be getting out of the nut house early, last transport is at 3pm.
after 2 months the wife kicked in financial support. a whole $450. better than nothing, which was what I expected.
How many more days before you're done with your nuts?
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 01, 2014, 01:16:57 PM
hope to be eating Chinese tonight with a brunette for dessert.
Doubt she will taste as good, just try her without your peanut sauce first  :P
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 01, 2014, 01:20:56 PM
hope to be eating Chinese tonight with a brunette for dessert.

maybe, it's a dye job.
Hopefully you get to confirm that...
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 01, 2014, 01:31:50 PM
Sheesh.

Indeed.  Waiting for the proper time to head to the liquor store, need some more 'everyday' stuff.  Guests drained it all last weekend.
Tell the boss I said there's never a bad time for a liquor store run.

Now's a perfect time.  Back in a bit.
See ya Joe.  Really dead here for a Friday, gonna be tough to make it far into the afternoon.
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 01, 2014, 01:34:16 PM
hope to be eating Chinese tonight with a brunette for dessert.
Doubt she will taste as good, just try her without your peanut sauce first  :P
Even tougher with comments like this!
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 01, 2014, 01:35:17 PM
good afternoon guys. may be getting out of the nut house early, last transport is at 3pm.
after 2 months the wife kicked in financial support. a whole $450. better than nothing, which was what I expected.
How many more days before you're done with your nuts?
9 work days, hopefully. 22nd is my last day.
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 01, 2014, 01:35:47 PM
hope to be eating Chinese tonight with a brunette for dessert.
Doubt she will taste as good, just try her without your peanut sauce first  :P
Even tougher with comments like this!
That was a little fucked up, my bad.  In all seriousness, now I can't eat chinese for weeks!
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 01, 2014, 01:36:54 PM
hope to be eating Chinese tonight with a brunette for dessert.
Doubt she will taste as good, just try her without your peanut sauce first  :P
Even tougher with comments like this!
That was a little fucked up, my bad.  In all seriousness, now I can't eat chinese for weeks!
And guarantee next time you do, you'll be thinking about Dean's peanut sauce. Enjoy!
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 01, 2014, 01:40:31 PM
hope to be eating Chinese tonight with a brunette for dessert.
Doubt she will taste as good, just try her without your peanut sauce first  :P
Even tougher with comments like this!
agreed! why peanut sauce?
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: jswaykos on August 01, 2014, 01:40:39 PM
Successful trip!  1.75L bottles of Wild Turkey 101 on sale for $19.99 (basically half off).   I get a 10% discount at the shop... so $17.99 for a handle of WT101.  I bought two.
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 01, 2014, 01:41:34 PM
hope to be eating Chinese tonight with a brunette for dessert.
Doubt she will taste as good, just try her without your peanut sauce first  :P
Even tougher with comments like this!
agreed! why peanut sauce?
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 01, 2014, 01:41:53 PM
Successful trip!  1.75L bottles of Wild Turkey 101 on sale for $19.99 (basically half off).   I get a 10% discount at the shop... so $17.99 for a handle of WT101.  I bought two.
Sweet baby Jesus...nice score(s) Joe!
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 01, 2014, 01:45:51 PM
hope to be eating Chinese tonight with a brunette for dessert.
Doubt she will taste as good, just try her without your peanut sauce first  :P
Even tougher with comments like this!
Well, there's that...
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: jswaykos on August 01, 2014, 01:51:52 PM
Successful trip!  1.75L bottles of Wild Turkey 101 on sale for $19.99 (basically half off).   I get a 10% discount at the shop... so $17.99 for a handle of WT101.  I bought two.
Sweet baby Jesus...nice score(s) Joe!

Figured it was priced wrong when I saw it.
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: DesertRat on August 01, 2014, 02:04:26 PM
Successful trip!  1.75L bottles of Wild Turkey 101 on sale for $19.99 (basically half off).   I get a 10% discount at the shop... so $17.99 for a handle of WT101.  I bought two.
Sweet baby Jesus...nice score(s) Joe!

Figured it was priced wrong when I saw it.
Yeah that more like the price of a fifth....
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 01, 2014, 02:10:55 PM
Hmmmm, it appears Fred Bob decided to delete his ID from this site.  Was it something Dave said?
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: jswaykos on August 01, 2014, 02:13:18 PM
Successful trip!  1.75L bottles of Wild Turkey 101 on sale for $19.99 (basically half off).   I get a 10% discount at the shop... so $17.99 for a handle of WT101.  I bought two.
Sweet baby Jesus...nice score(s) Joe!

Figured it was priced wrong when I saw it.
Yeah that more like the price of a fifth....

Yeah, 750ml bottles of the 81 proof were right next to it for the same price.  Might swing back later and see if they put more out on the shelf!
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 01, 2014, 02:16:23 PM
Anyhoo, I'm calling it a day.  Gonna light a Tat Black CG and make my way homeward.  See ya.
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 01, 2014, 02:17:29 PM
Anyhoo, I'm calling it a day.  Gonna light a Tat Black CG and make my way homeward.  See ya.
Later, Tony. About to head home myself. Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 01, 2014, 02:17:44 PM
Hmmmm, it appears Fred Bob decided to delete his ID from this site.  Was it something Dave said?
Joe started it, I just piled on.
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: jswaykos on August 01, 2014, 02:18:09 PM
Anyhoo, I'm calling it a day.  Gonna light a Tat Black CG and make my way homeward.  See ya.
Later, Tony. About to head home myself. Hazzuh!
Later Dave, Tony...
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 01, 2014, 02:20:12 PM
Hmmmm, it appears Fred Bob decided to delete his ID from this site.  Was it something Dave said?
Joe started it, I just piled on.
I did a little golden shower...
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 01, 2014, 02:20:26 PM
Anyhoo, I'm calling it a day.  Gonna light a Tat Black CG and make my way homeward.  See ya.
Fuckin love that smoke...see ya Tony!
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: DesertRat on August 01, 2014, 02:24:00 PM
Anyhoo, I'm calling it a day.  Gonna light a Tat Black CG and make my way homeward.  See ya.
Have a great weekend, Tony! (Sounds like a good start!)
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: DesertRat on August 01, 2014, 02:24:42 PM
Anyhoo, I'm calling it a day.  Gonna light a Tat Black CG and make my way homeward.  See ya.
Later, Tony. About to head home myself. Hazzuh!
See ya, Dave.
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 01, 2014, 02:27:03 PM
Anyhoo, I'm calling it a day.  Gonna light a Tat Black CG and make my way homeward.  See ya.
Later, Tony. About to head home myself. Hazzuh!
See ya Cleveland Dave!
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 01, 2014, 02:27:34 PM
http://alturl.com/8nnub

DJ serving a suspension for drug use? Nice little twist here. Ok, really gone now.
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: dogdays on August 01, 2014, 02:30:24 PM
Good afternoon guys.
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: glassken on August 01, 2014, 02:31:50 PM
Good afternoon guys.
hello, dd. Sent you a PM.
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: dogdays on August 01, 2014, 02:32:23 PM
Did any body talk to Bret?
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 01, 2014, 02:32:26 PM
http://alturl.com/8nnub

DJ serving a suspension for drug use? Nice little twist here. Ok, really gone now.
Just 'recreational' :)
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: jswaykos on August 01, 2014, 02:32:55 PM
http://alturl.com/8nnub

DJ serving a suspension for drug use? Nice little twist here. Ok, really gone now.

Always sad, in a way, to see people unravel like this.
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: dogdays on August 01, 2014, 02:33:03 PM
Good afternoon guys.
hello, dd. Sent you a PM.
howdy Ken.
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: jswaykos on August 01, 2014, 02:33:14 PM
Did any body talk to Bret?

No, why?
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: dogdays on August 01, 2014, 02:35:19 PM
Good afternoon guys.
hello, dd. Sent you a PM.
howdy Ken.
Got your pm and sent you one back.
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: dogdays on August 01, 2014, 02:36:55 PM
Did any body talk to Bret?

No, why?
No reason just have not seen him on the banter in a few days.
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: dogdays on August 01, 2014, 02:38:19 PM
got to run bbl.
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: glassken on August 01, 2014, 02:38:40 PM
Did any body talk to Bret?

No, why?
No reason just have not seen him on the banter in a few days.
Bret sent me a PM this morning. I guess he is ok.
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: jswaykos on August 01, 2014, 02:41:05 PM
Did any body talk to Bret?

No, why?
No reason just have not seen him on the banter in a few days.
Bret sent me a PM this morning. I guess he is ok.

He must be busy with things other than bantering.

Afternoon, Ken.
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 01, 2014, 02:46:00 PM
Did any body talk to Bret?

No, why?
No reason just have not seen him on the banter in a few days.
Bret sent me a PM this morning. I guess he is ok.
Good afternoon Ken!
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 01, 2014, 02:49:08 PM
Hmmmm, it appears Fred Bob decided to delete his ID from this site.  Was it something Dave said?
I hope it was a mistake. almost hit that myself a few times thinking it would delete a post.
or he's sensative about peanuts.
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: glassken on August 01, 2014, 02:55:38 PM
Did any body talk to Bret?

No, why?
No reason just have not seen him on the banter in a few days.
Bret sent me a PM this morning. I guess he is ok.
Good afternoon Ken!
Afternoon, Shaun & Joe.
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: DesertRat on August 01, 2014, 03:02:43 PM
Hi/bye dd....howdy Ken, Dean.
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: glassken on August 01, 2014, 03:06:16 PM
Hi/bye dd....howdy Ken, Dean.
Hello, Dusty, and Dean-o
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 01, 2014, 03:28:09 PM
hi Ken and Dusty. just done at work, very early. heading out to dinner. I have a promise.
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 01, 2014, 04:25:25 PM
SHEESH!  ;)
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: jswaykos on August 01, 2014, 04:31:26 PM
SHEESH!  ;)

I'm tired, and thirsty.  Got loads of beer and whiskey to get to this weekend, wishin' I could start now.  Still have the boy's hockey to go to, though...
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 01, 2014, 04:39:30 PM
SHEESH!  ;)

I'm tired, and thirsty.  Got loads of beer and whiskey to get to this weekend, wishin' I could start now.  Still have the boy's hockey to go to, though...
Fucking Monthly call from 3:30-4:30...unreal.  Can't wait for the weekend to start, will do more tower prep work and get my SC inventory, in square feet, nailed down.
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 01, 2014, 05:17:31 PM
Anyone know the current ccom ship code? I think I have one on my work computer, but that's not doing me a lot of good at home.
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 01, 2014, 05:22:13 PM
Anyone know the current ccom ship code? I think I have one on my work computer, but that's not doing me a lot of good at home.
Email Timmah bro!
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: jswaykos on August 01, 2014, 05:23:09 PM
Anyone know the current ccom ship code? I think I have one on my work computer, but that's not doing me a lot of good at home.

www.Cigar.com/shfr45
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 01, 2014, 05:24:38 PM
Anyone know the current ccom ship code? I think I have one on my work computer, but that's not doing me a lot of good at home.

www.Cigar.com/shfr45
Thanks, Joe. Much more help than Bright Yellow Stars.
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 01, 2014, 05:25:18 PM
Oops...is DJ trying to dethrone Tiger?

"Golf.com also says Johnson had had a sexual indiscretion with at least one wife of a PGA Tour player. Lusetich reports that he had such indiscretions with two PGA Tour wives, one of which ended a marriage."
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 01, 2014, 05:25:42 PM
Anyone know the current ccom ship code? I think I have one on my work computer, but that's not doing me a lot of good at home.

www.Cigar.com/shfr45
Thanks, Joe. Much more help than Bright Yellow Stars.
Timmah gives 10% off too!  >:(
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on August 01, 2014, 05:26:13 PM
Oops...is DJ trying to dethrone Tiger?

"Golf.com also says Johnson had had a sexual indiscretion with at least one wife of a PGA Tour player. Lusetich reports that he had such indiscretions with two PGA Tour wives, one of which ended a marriage."
Goldstar!
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on August 01, 2014, 05:27:12 PM
Anyone know the current ccom ship code? I think I have one on my work computer, but that's not doing me a lot of good at home.
No.
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 01, 2014, 05:29:49 PM
Oops...is DJ trying to dethrone Tiger?

"Golf.com also says Johnson had had a sexual indiscretion with at least one wife of a PGA Tour player. Lusetich reports that he had such indiscretions with two PGA Tour wives, one of which ended a marriage."
Goldstar!
Breath!
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on August 01, 2014, 05:37:06 PM
Oops...is DJ trying to dethrone Tiger?

"Golf.com also says Johnson had had a sexual indiscretion with at least one wife of a PGA Tour player. Lusetich reports that he had such indiscretions with two PGA Tour wives, one of which ended a marriage."
Goldstar!
Breath!
You'll always be CG87 to me.
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 01, 2014, 05:40:14 PM
Oops...is DJ trying to dethrone Tiger?

"Golf.com also says Johnson had had a sexual indiscretion with at least one wife of a PGA Tour player. Lusetich reports that he had such indiscretions with two PGA Tour wives, one of which ended a marriage."
Goldstar!
Breath!
You'll always be CG87 to me.
I appreciate that...not that I don't appreciate being a gold/yellow star non-founding member, but...
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 01, 2014, 05:41:44 PM
In honor of CB: CG87 out, have a good weekend ya'll!
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on August 01, 2014, 06:14:58 PM
Oops...is DJ trying to dethrone Tiger?

"Golf.com also says Johnson had had a sexual indiscretion with at least one wife of a PGA Tour player. Lusetich reports that he had such indiscretions with two PGA Tour wives, one of which ended a marriage."
Goldstar!
Breath!
You'll always be CG87 to me.
I appreciate that...not that I don't appreciate being a gold/yellow star non-founding member, but...
We're all glad you've found your member and we appreciate the fact you keep it to yourself.
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on August 01, 2014, 06:28:18 PM
TGIF it's been a long week.
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on August 01, 2014, 06:44:39 PM
TGIF it's been a long week.
15.
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 01, 2014, 06:59:50 PM
TGIF it's been a long week.
15.
Indeed!
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 01, 2014, 09:06:09 PM
Double sheesh.
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on August 01, 2014, 11:00:06 PM
Double sheesh.
How slow is it?
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 01, 2014, 11:03:28 PM
Double sheesh.
How slow is it?
Quadruple sheesh slow?
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: glassken on August 01, 2014, 11:50:25 PM
Double sheesh.
How slow is it?
Quadruple sheesh slow?
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on August 01, 2014, 11:54:17 PM
Double sheesh.
How slow is it?
Quadruple sheesh slow?
cool
Title: Re: 8/1/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 01, 2014, 11:59:03 PM
Rogue Chocolate Stout was very good but doesn't come close to the Southern Tier Choklat.  Glad I tried it but I wouldn't buy it again.  That said, it's still a very good stout.