CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on December 22, 2014, 12:00:04 AM

Title: 12/22/2014
Post by: CigarBanter on December 22, 2014, 12:00:04 AM
Friggin Monday already?  At least Dean's happy.  The rest of us may find solace in cigar deals found on the various internet sites.  Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way.  Be warned, post on this site and you will catch hell from members and trolls alike.  Therefore, don't proceed if you have thin skin.  If you can accept all that, light a cigar, pour a drink and welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 22, 2014, 12:42:53 AM
Time for bed, the elf's been moved.

(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/12/21/137f0b188f0514643fb84af7b837d600.jpg)
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 22, 2014, 02:34:21 AM
Good morning guys.
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 22, 2014, 02:38:17 AM
Today is Monday, Dec. 22, the 356th day of 2014. There are nine days left in the year.
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 22, 2014, 02:38:46 AM
Today's Highlight in History:

On Dec. 22, 1944, during the World War II Battle of the Bulge, U.S. Brig. Gen. Anthony C. McAuliffe rejected a German demand for surrender, writing "Nuts!" in his official reply.
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 22, 2014, 02:39:22 AM
On this date:

Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 22, 2014, 02:39:45 AM
In 1775, Esek Hopkins was appointed the commander-in-chief of the Continental Navy.
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 22, 2014, 02:40:37 AM
In 1864, during the Civil War, Union Maj. Gen. William T. Sherman said in a message to President Abraham Lincoln: "I beg to present you as a Christmas-gift the city of Savannah."
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 22, 2014, 02:41:07 AM
In 1894, French army officer Alfred Dreyfus was convicted of treason in a court-martial that triggered worldwide charges of anti-Semitism. (Dreyfus was eventually vindicated.)
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 22, 2014, 02:41:38 AM
1910, a fire lasting more than 26 hours broke out at the Chicago Union Stock Yards; 21 firefighters were killed in the collapse of a burning building.
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 22, 2014, 02:42:18 AM
In 1937, the first, center tube of the Lincoln Tunnel connecting New York City and New Jersey beneath the Hudson River was opened to traffic. (The second tube opened in 1945, the third in 1957.)
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 22, 2014, 02:42:58 AM
In 1944, former silent film comedian Harry Langdon (once considered a rival to Charles Chaplin) died in Los Angeles at age 60.
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 22, 2014, 02:43:22 AM

In 1968, Julie Nixon married David Eisenhower in a private ceremony in New York.
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 22, 2014, 02:43:55 AM
In 1977, three dozen people were killed when a 250-foot-high grain elevator at the Continental Grain Company plant in Westwego, Louisiana, exploded.
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 22, 2014, 02:44:45 AM
In 1984, New York City resident Bernhard Goetz shot and wounded four youths on a Manhattan subway, claiming they were about to rob him.
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 22, 2014, 02:45:26 AM
In 1989, Romanian President Nicolae Ceausescu (chow-SHES'-koo), the last of Eastern Europe's hard-line Communist rulers, was toppled from power in a popular uprising. Playwright Samuel Beckett died in Paris at age 83.
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 22, 2014, 02:45:58 AM
In 1992, a Libyan Boeing 727 jetliner crashed after a midair collision with a MiG fighter, killing all 157 aboard the jetliner, and both crew members of the fighter jet.
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 22, 2014, 02:46:37 AM
In 2001, Richard C. Reid, a passenger on an American Airlines flight from Paris to Miami, tried to ignite explosives in his shoes, but was subdued by flight attendants and fellow passengers. (Reid is serving a life sentence in federal prison.)
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 22, 2014, 02:47:19 AM
Ten years ago: Defense Secretary Donald H. Rumsfeld, stung by criticism that he'd been insensitive to the needs of troops and their families, offered an impassioned defense, saying when he would meet wounded soldiers or relatives of those killed in battle, "their grief is something I feel to my core." Vancouver Canucks forward Todd Bertuzzi received a conditional discharge after pleading guilty to assault, more than nine months after slugging Colorado forward Steve Moore from behind during a game.
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 22, 2014, 02:47:59 AM
Five years ago: Assailants gunned down the mother, aunt and siblings of a Mexican marine who was killed in a raid that took out one of Mexico's most powerful cartel leaders. Nebraska's Ndamukong Suh (ehn-DAHM'-uh-kehn soo) became the first defensive player voted The Associated Press College Football Player of the Year.
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 22, 2014, 02:48:46 AM
One year ago: Mikhail Khodorkovsky (mih-hah-EEL' khoh-dohr-KAHV'-skee), the Russian oligarch who'd crossed President Vladimir Putin and ended up in jail for 10 years, told a press conference in Berlin that he planned to devote his life to securing the release of the country's political prisoners. President Barack Obama and the vacationing first family temporarily skipped the beach in Hawaii to attend the Oregon State-Akron game at the Diamond Head Classic tournament in Honolulu. (Oregon State, coached by first lady Michelle Obama's brother, Craig Robinson, lost to Akron, 83-71.)
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 22, 2014, 02:49:19 AM
Today's Birthdays: Former House Speaker Jim Wright is 92. Actor Hector Elizondo is 78. Country singer Red Steagall is 76. Former World Bank Group President Paul Wolfowitz is 71. Baseball Hall-of-Famer Steve Carlton is 70. Former ABC News anchor Diane Sawyer is 69. Rock singer-musician Rick Nielsen (Cheap Trick) is 66. Rock singer-musician Michael Bacon is 66. Baseball All-Star Steve Garvey is 66. Golfer Jan Stephenson is 63. Actress BernNadette Stanis is 61. Rapper Luther "Luke" Campbell is 54. Country singer-musician Chuck Mead is 54. Actor Ralph Fiennes is 52. Actress Lauralee Bell is 46. Country singer Lori McKenna is 46. Actress Dina Meyer is 46. Actress Heather Donahue is 41. Actor Chris Carmack is 34. Actor Logan Huffman is 25. Rhythm-and-blues singer Jordin Sparks is 25. Pop singer Meghan Trainor is 21.
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 22, 2014, 02:49:54 AM
Thought for Today: "My mistakes are my life." — Samuel Beckett (1906-1989).

Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 22, 2014, 02:50:53 AM
Top 13 Worst Slogan Translations Ever
-------------------------

13) When Parker Pen marketed a ball-point pen in Mexico, its ads were supposed to have read, "It won’t leak in your pocket and embarrass you." The company thought that the word "embarazar" (to impregnate) meant to embarrass, so the ad read: "It won’t leak in your pocket and make you pregnant."

12) Scandinavian vacuum manufacturer Electrolux used the following in an American campaign: "Nothing Sucks like an Electrolux."

11) Clairol introduced the "Mist Stick," a curling iron, into Germany only to find out that "mist" is slang for manure. Not too many people had use for the "Manure Stick."

10) Coors put its slogan, "Turn It Loose," into Spanish, where it was read as "Suffer From Diarrhea."

9) Pepsi’s "Come Alive With the Pepsi Generation" translated into "Pepsi Brings Your Ancestors Back From the Grave" in Chinese.

8) When Gerber started selling baby food in Africa, they used the same packaging as in the US, with the smiling baby on the label. Later they learned that in Africa, companies routinely put pictures on the labels of what’s inside, since many people can’t read.

7) Colgate introduced a toothpaste in France called Cue, the name of a notorious porno magazine.

6) Frank Perdue’s chicken slogan, "It takes a strong man to make a tender chicken," was translated into Spanish as "it takes an aroused man to make a chicken affectionate."

5) When American Airlines wanted to advertise its new leather first class seats in the Mexican market, it translated its "Fly In Leather" campaign literally, which meant "Fly Naked" (vuela en cuero) in Spanish.

4) An American T-shirt maker in Miami printed shirts for the Spanish market which promoted the Pope’s visit. Instead of "I saw the Pope"(el Papa), the shirts read "I Saw the Potato" (la papa).

3) The Dairy Association’s huge success with the campaign "Got Milk?" prompted them to expand advertising to Mexico. It was soon brought to their attention the Spanish translation read "Are You Lactating?"

2) General Motors had a very famous fiasco in trying to market the Nova car in Central and South America. "No va" in Spanish means, "It Doesn’t Go".

1) The Coca-Cola name in China was first read as "Kekoukela" meaning "Bite the Wax Tadpole" or "Female Horse Stuffed with Wax", depending on the dialect. Coke then researched 40,000 characters to find a phonetic equivalent "kokoukole", translating into "Happiness in the Mouth."

Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 22, 2014, 03:13:41 AM
Time to head to work guys, enjoy your day.
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 22, 2014, 05:23:36 AM
Today's Highlight in History:

On Dec. 22, 1944, during the World War II Battle of the Bulge, U.S. Brig. Gen. Anthony C. McAuliffe rejected a German demand for surrender, writing "Nuts!" in his official reply.
My then 18 Year Old FIL was there on the ground fighting .
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 22, 2014, 05:25:12 AM
Morning LSU.
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 22, 2014, 05:38:20 AM
Morning LSU.
Good morning Native.
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 22, 2014, 05:40:52 AM
Morning LSU.
Good morning Native.
Work quiet this morning?
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 22, 2014, 05:42:51 AM
Morning LSU.
Good morning Native.
Work quiet this morning?
Quiet enough, hopefully schools will all be out and everyone will be on vacation and we can have a quiet week.
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 22, 2014, 05:50:34 AM
Morning LSU.
Good morning Native.
Work quiet this morning?
Quiet enough, hopefully schools will all be out and everyone will be on vacation and we can have a quiet week.
Used to be that when school let out in Austin for Christmas the entire city evacuated but no longer does it work that way.  Now all the families come here to visit and a large number of them end up moving here afterwards.  Traffic was so bad Friday & Saturday you could not get anywhere.
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 22, 2014, 05:54:17 AM
Work time, BBL
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 22, 2014, 06:25:12 AM
Morning Chip and Dave.  Happy Dean Day to you.
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: sfish on December 22, 2014, 06:37:22 AM
Good morning guys, Happy Monday!
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 22, 2014, 06:52:33 AM
Morning Fishy.
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 22, 2014, 06:53:59 AM
Guess I'll be travelin' today after all.  Taking the parents down to Annapolis for a day visit
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: sfish on December 22, 2014, 07:06:17 AM
Guess I'll be travelin' today after all.  Taking the parents down to Annapolis for a day visit
Making the final push for a good Xmas gift from the folks? You're too old for that shit!
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 22, 2014, 07:12:49 AM
Guess I'll be travelin' today after all.  Taking the parents down to Annapolis for a day visit
Making the final push for a good Xmas gift from the folks? You're too old for that shit!
Nah, they're not that easy to influence.  Visit dreamed up by son #1 who's currently visiting his wife's grandparents in MD on the way up.  My parents hit it off with them at his wedding and during a visit up here this summer, so he thought it would be a "fun" idea.
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 22, 2014, 07:15:00 AM
LHC Daggers on the Sis.  Not a steal, but a nice smoke for sure.
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 22, 2014, 07:17:03 AM
Good morning, fellas.
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 22, 2014, 07:20:02 AM
Guess I'll be travelin' today after all.  Taking the parents down to Annapolis for a day visit
Morning Dave,   well at least it is closer than Germany and a generally nice area there.  Do you have to sit in on the visit or can you drop off and go find some entertainment?
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 22, 2014, 07:21:21 AM
LHC Daggers on the Sis.  Not a steal, but a nice smoke for sure.
They are a nice smoke and got my eye on them along with this Sister $20 gift card I got.
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 22, 2014, 07:22:15 AM
Good Morning Fish & Tony.
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 22, 2014, 07:22:40 AM
Where is the Golfer today?  We are a touch short on Daves.
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: sfish on December 22, 2014, 07:23:58 AM
Guess I'll be travelin' today after all.  Taking the parents down to Annapolis for a day visit
Making the final push for a good Xmas gift from the folks? You're too old for that shit!
Nah, they're not that easy to influence.  Visit dreamed up by son #1 who's currently visiting his wife's grandparents in MD on the way up.  My parents hit it off with them at his wedding and during a visit up here this summer, so he thought it would be a "fun" idea.
Actually sounds like a nice trip, probably more than you want to go through but I'm sure it will be a nice day...I guess
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: sfish on December 22, 2014, 07:24:43 AM
LHC Daggers on the Sis.  Not a steal, but a nice smoke for sure.
It'd be nice if they were on CI to apply the 20% to
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 22, 2014, 07:24:47 AM
Guess I'll be travelin' today after all.  Taking the parents down to Annapolis for a day visit
Morning Dave,   well at least it is closer than Germany and a generally nice area there.  Do you have to sit in on the visit or can you drop off and go find some entertainment?
No, have to visit as well.  Drive down, have a nice lunch and be back on the road by 3 or so.
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 22, 2014, 07:25:44 AM
LHC Daggers on the Sis.  Not a steal, but a nice smoke for sure.
It'd be nice if they were on CI to apply the 20% to
Got a nice discount on a couple of jam selections yesterday.
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 22, 2014, 07:27:01 AM
Where is the Golfer today?  We are a touch short on Daves.
His feelings must be hurt with Dean complaining about too many of us...
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 22, 2014, 07:27:31 AM
Morning elfmaster Antnee.
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 22, 2014, 07:28:28 AM
Where'd you put your little peeping Tom today Fishy?
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 22, 2014, 07:30:38 AM
Time to hit the shower then the road.  Later guys.
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 22, 2014, 07:38:20 AM
Guess I'll be travelin' today after all.  Taking the parents down to Annapolis for a day visit
Morning Dave,   well at least it is closer than Germany and a generally nice area there.  Do you have to sit in on the visit or can you drop off and go find some entertainment?
No, have to visit as well.  Drive down, have a nice lunch and be back on the road by 3 or so.
Not too bad.
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 22, 2014, 07:39:08 AM
Time to hit the shower then the road.  Later guys.
Later Dave drive safe.
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 22, 2014, 07:40:37 AM
So quiet in my office today (normally about 50 people here) that the motion sensor lights have shut off.  Must be time for a nap.
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: sfish on December 22, 2014, 07:41:01 AM
Where'd you put your little peeping Tom today Fishy?
With 3 day left he went in my daughter's room today, son's room tomorrow and I'm doing a Spiderman thing the last day. Happy to see it end
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: sfish on December 22, 2014, 07:41:37 AM
LHC Daggers on the Sis.  Not a steal, but a nice smoke for sure.
It'd be nice if they were on CI to apply the 20% to
Got a nice discount on a couple of jam selections yesterday.
Do tell, what did you get?
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: sfish on December 22, 2014, 07:42:32 AM
Has anyone ever tried the DPG Blue corona? It's actually a CG size, 5.6" x 46
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: sfish on December 22, 2014, 07:45:37 AM
Finally had the kids watch the movie "Elf" this weekend, they were rolling on the floor at parts, great movie for this time of year
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 22, 2014, 07:47:32 AM
good morning. slow moving today. RA kicking my butt still, even have to use my cane to walk. heading to Verizon store after I finish this CAO Italia robusto.
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 22, 2014, 07:49:26 AM
Good mornin Gents!
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 22, 2014, 07:52:13 AM
Good Morning Fish & Tony.
How goes it squirrelly Dave?
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 22, 2014, 07:53:44 AM
Morning elfmaster Antnee.
Sounds like a nice day in store for you.  I'm off today, can I come too?
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 22, 2014, 07:56:04 AM
Where'd you put your little peeping Tom today Fishy?
With 3 day left he went in my daughter's room today, son's room tomorrow and I'm doing a Spiderman thing the last day. Happy to see it end
I hear that.  My elf stays on the first floor only.  I just need to find one more spot and then on the last night, I hang him from the tree like an ornament.
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 22, 2014, 07:56:53 AM
Has anyone ever tried the DPG Blue corona? It's actually a CG size, 5.6" x 46
No sir, but how can it be bad?
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 22, 2014, 07:57:47 AM
Good mornin Gents!
Hiya Shaun.
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 22, 2014, 07:59:00 AM
Has anyone ever tried the DPG Blue corona? It's actually a CG size, 5.6" x 46
While I am generally a DPG fan I am not much of a Blue fan, no reason other than the taste of that one just does not hit right with me, and have not tried that Corona but to me that is a very nice size.
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 22, 2014, 07:59:27 AM
Good mornin Gents!
Morning no Saturday visit CG.
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 22, 2014, 08:00:03 AM
Good Morning Fish & Tony.
How goes it squirrelly Dave?
Preparing for some Christmas hunting of those little pesky bastards.
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 22, 2014, 08:00:56 AM
Where'd you put your little peeping Tom today Fishy?
With 3 day left he went in my daughter's room today, son's room tomorrow and I'm doing a Spiderman thing the last day. Happy to see it end
I hear that.  My elf stays on the first floor only.  I just need to find one more spot and then on the last night, I hang him from the tree like an ornament.
Great idea Tony, I may hang some squirrels as ornaments!
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 22, 2014, 08:05:25 AM
Where'd you put your little peeping Tom today Fishy?
With 3 day left he went in my daughter's room today, son's room tomorrow and I'm doing a Spiderman thing the last day. Happy to see it end
I hear that.  My elf stays on the first floor only.  I just need to find one more spot and then on the last night, I hang him from the tree like an ornament.
Great idea Tony, I may hang some squirrels as ornaments!
That looks real pretty.
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 22, 2014, 08:08:28 AM
Good mornin Gents!
Morning no Saturday visit CG.
Was traveling down to the inlaw-Christmas - won some money at the casino on the way tho!
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 22, 2014, 08:13:40 AM
good morning. slow moving today. RA kicking my butt still, even have to use my cane to walk. heading to Verizon store after I finish this CAO Italia robusto.
Morning Dean, we thought you went to the "movie house" yesterday when you disappeared on us.
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 22, 2014, 08:14:23 AM
Good mornin Gents!
Morning no Saturday visit CG.
Was traveling down to the inlaw-Christmas - won some money at the casino on the way tho!
Unseasonably warm up your way isn't it?
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 22, 2014, 08:18:39 AM
Good mornin Gents!
Morning no Saturday visit CG.
Was traveling down to the inlaw-Christmas - won some money at the casino on the way tho!
That's no excuse.  You have to split your winnings with us now.
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 22, 2014, 08:20:28 AM
Good mornin Gents!
Morning no Saturday visit CG.
Was traveling down to the inlaw-Christmas - won some money at the casino on the way tho!
Unseasonably warm up your way isn't it?
It was raining last night!  40deg
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 22, 2014, 08:20:48 AM
Good mornin Gents!
Morning no Saturday visit CG.
Was traveling down to the inlaw-Christmas - won some money at the casino on the way tho!
That's no excuse.  You have to split your winnings with us now.
Maybe I'll buy some banter-stock!  :P
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 22, 2014, 08:22:36 AM
Good mornin Gents!
Morning no Saturday visit CG.
Was traveling down to the inlaw-Christmas - won some money at the casino on the way tho!
That's no excuse.  You have to split your winnings with us now.
I agree!
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 22, 2014, 08:23:20 AM
Good mornin Gents!
Morning no Saturday visit CG.
Was traveling down to the inlaw-Christmas - won some money at the casino on the way tho!
Unseasonably warm up your way isn't it?
It was raining last night!  40deg
You don't generally see liquid rain in December do you?
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: Threebean on December 22, 2014, 08:23:50 AM
LHC Daggers on the Sis.  Not a steal, but a nice smoke for sure.
It'd be nice if they were on CI to apply the 20% to
+1
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 22, 2014, 08:25:20 AM
I always wondered how he knew
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 22, 2014, 08:25:44 AM
Morning Bean
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 22, 2014, 08:26:12 AM
Good mornin Gents!
Morning no Saturday visit CG.
Was traveling down to the inlaw-Christmas - won some money at the casino on the way tho!
Unseasonably warm up your way isn't it?
It was raining last night!  40deg
You don't generally see liquid rain in December do you?
Maybe at the beginning, but never once 'Winter' officially hits.  Gets super dangerous - thankfully it's now in the 20s for temps!
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: Threebean on December 22, 2014, 08:33:33 AM
Morning Bean
Morning TxDave.  Wish CI would take down that 20% off banner, feeling weak.
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 22, 2014, 08:34:30 AM
LHC Daggers on the Sis.  Not a steal, but a nice smoke for sure.
It'd be nice if they were on CI to apply the 20% to
+1
Yeah, amazingly DPG's are not on the restricted list.
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 22, 2014, 08:35:25 AM
Morning Bean
Morning TxDave.  Wish CI would take down that 20% off banner, feeling weak.
72 nice degrees and sunny today!
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: Threebean on December 22, 2014, 08:41:00 AM
Morning Bean
Morning TxDave.  Wish CI would take down that 20% off banner, feeling weak.
72 nice degrees and sunny today!
Yeah baby.
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 22, 2014, 08:54:30 AM
Shaping up for a mighty slow Monday around here.
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 22, 2014, 09:25:19 AM
Sheesh!
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 22, 2014, 09:29:12 AM
463 days   14 hours   32 minutes
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 22, 2014, 09:33:57 AM
Good mornin Gents!
Morning no Saturday visit CG.
Was traveling down to the inlaw-Christmas - won some money at the casino on the way tho!
That's no excuse.  You have to split your winnings with us now.
Maybe I'll buy some banter-stock!  :P
Just the thought of such has killed the Banter.
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: sfish on December 22, 2014, 09:48:05 AM
Damn, I get busy and you let this place go to shit? C'mon boys, let's get it going
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 22, 2014, 09:49:52 AM
Damn, I get busy and you let this place go to shit? C'mon boys, let's get it going
It has been lonely around here hell I have been busting my ass to keep this ship afloat, was starting to think the N Koreans had hit the Banter.   Is CB a North Korean?
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: sfish on December 22, 2014, 09:53:49 AM
Damn, I get busy and you let this place go to shit? C'mon boys, let's get it going
It has been lonely around here hell I have been busting my ass to keep this ship afloat, was starting to think the N Koreans had hit the Banter.   Is CB a North Korean?
He may as well be, is this his fault?
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 22, 2014, 09:55:55 AM
Damn, I get busy and you let this place go to shit? C'mon boys, let's get it going
It has been lonely around here hell I have been busting my ass to keep this ship afloat, was starting to think the N Koreans had hit the Banter.   Is CB a North Korean?
He may as well be, is this his fault?
Has to be
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: sfish on December 22, 2014, 10:05:40 AM
Damn, I get busy and you let this place go to shit? C'mon boys, let's get it going
It has been lonely around here hell I have been busting my ass to keep this ship afloat, was starting to think the N Koreans had hit the Banter.   Is CB a North Korean?
He may as well be, is this his fault?
Has to be
And where is our little portly pal, Tony?
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 22, 2014, 10:13:50 AM
Damn, I get busy and you let this place go to shit? C'mon boys, let's get it going
It has been lonely around here hell I have been busting my ass to keep this ship afloat, was starting to think the N Koreans had hit the Banter.   Is CB a North Korean?
He may as well be, is this his fault?
Has to be
And where is our little portly pal, Tony?
Portly cut is off today so I guess he is playing elf or something.   Where is our other portly guy CG, surely he has not been working for 2 straight hours.
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 22, 2014, 10:18:52 AM
Damn, I get busy and you let this place go to shit? C'mon boys, let's get it going
It has been lonely around here hell I have been busting my ass to keep this ship afloat, was starting to think the N Koreans had hit the Banter.   Is CB a North Korean?
He may as well be, is this his fault?
Has to be
And where is our little portly pal, Tony?
Portly cut is off today so I guess he is playing elf or something.   Where is our other portly guy CG, surely he has not been working for 2 straight hours.
Fuckin work!  Shit storm this morning, getting better now
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 22, 2014, 10:22:39 AM
Damn, I get busy and you let this place go to shit? C'mon boys, let's get it going
It has been lonely around here hell I have been busting my ass to keep this ship afloat, was starting to think the N Koreans had hit the Banter.   Is CB a North Korean?
He may as well be, is this his fault?
Has to be
And where is our little portly pal, Tony?
Portly cut is off today so I guess he is playing elf or something.   Where is our other portly guy CG, surely he has not been working for 2 straight hours.
Fuckin work!  Shit storm this morning, getting better now
You better git-r-done-son
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 22, 2014, 10:24:34 AM
For the fans of the Unholy Cocktail the Sister has a really good deal, if I had room in the Inn I would be ordering a box:

Nicaraguan, Maduro

   Unholy Cocktail (Belicoso)

   5.0 x 56
     Box of 30
 In Stock
 Regular:  $180.00
 Sale:  $79.99
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on December 22, 2014, 10:25:23 AM
Thanks Deano!
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 22, 2014, 10:25:44 AM
Damn, I get busy and you let this place go to shit? C'mon boys, let's get it going
It has been lonely around here hell I have been busting my ass to keep this ship afloat, was starting to think the N Koreans had hit the Banter.   Is CB a North Korean?
He may as well be, is this his fault?
Has to be
And where is our little portly pal, Tony?
Portly cut is off today so I guess he is playing elf or something.   Where is our other portly guy CG, surely he has not been working for 2 straight hours.
Fuckin work!  Shit storm this morning, getting better now
You better git-r-done-son
Got er done, she fixed and good as new.  Just making sure it doesn't happen again now ;)
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: sfish on December 22, 2014, 10:40:00 AM
Damn, I get busy and you let this place go to shit? C'mon boys, let's get it going
It has been lonely around here hell I have been busting my ass to keep this ship afloat, was starting to think the N Koreans had hit the Banter.   Is CB a North Korean?
He may as well be, is this his fault?
Has to be
And where is our little portly pal, Tony?
Portly cut is off today so I guess he is playing elf or something.   Where is our other portly guy CG, surely he has not been working for 2 straight hours.
Fuckin work!  Shit storm this morning, getting better now
You better git-r-done-son
Got er done, she fixed and good as new.  Just making sure it doesn't happen again now ;)
So you put someone else on it?
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 22, 2014, 10:42:45 AM
Damn, I get busy and you let this place go to shit? C'mon boys, let's get it going
It has been lonely around here hell I have been busting my ass to keep this ship afloat, was starting to think the N Koreans had hit the Banter.   Is CB a North Korean?
He may as well be, is this his fault?
Has to be
And where is our little portly pal, Tony?
Portly cut is off today so I guess he is playing elf or something.   Where is our other portly guy CG, surely he has not been working for 2 straight hours.
Fuckin work!  Shit storm this morning, getting better now
You better git-r-done-son
Got er done, she fixed and good as new.  Just making sure it doesn't happen again now ;)
So you put someone else on it?
Ohh no, it all landed nicely on my lap
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 22, 2014, 10:45:13 AM
Damn, I get busy and you let this place go to shit? C'mon boys, let's get it going
It has been lonely around here hell I have been busting my ass to keep this ship afloat, was starting to think the N Koreans had hit the Banter.   Is CB a North Korean?
He may as well be, is this his fault?
Has to be
And where is our little portly pal, Tony?
Portly cut is off today so I guess he is playing elf or something.   Where is our other portly guy CG, surely he has not been working for 2 straight hours.
Fuckin work!  Shit storm this morning, getting better now
You better git-r-done-son
Got er done, she fixed and good as new.  Just making sure it doesn't happen again now ;)
So you put someone else on it?
Ohh no, it all landed nicely on my lap
Then who fixed it for you?
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 22, 2014, 10:45:30 AM
Damn, I get busy and you let this place go to shit? C'mon boys, let's get it going
It has been lonely around here hell I have been busting my ass to keep this ship afloat, was starting to think the N Koreans had hit the Banter.   Is CB a North Korean?
He may as well be, is this his fault?
Has to be
And where is our little portly pal, Tony?
Portly cut is off today so I guess he is playing elf or something.   Where is our other portly guy CG, surely he has not been working for 2 straight hours.
Fuckin work!  Shit storm this morning, getting better now
You better git-r-done-son
Got er done, she fixed and good as new.  Just making sure it doesn't happen again now ;)
So you put someone else on it?
Ohh no, it all landed nicely on my lap
Then who fixed it?
Hate everybody!
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 22, 2014, 10:46:26 AM
Damn, I get busy and you let this place go to shit? C'mon boys, let's get it going
It has been lonely around here hell I have been busting my ass to keep this ship afloat, was starting to think the N Koreans had hit the Banter.   Is CB a North Korean?
He may as well be, is this his fault?
Has to be
And where is our little portly pal, Tony?
Portly cut is off today so I guess he is playing elf or something.   Where is our other portly guy CG, surely he has not been working for 2 straight hours.
Fuckin work!  Shit storm this morning, getting better now
You better git-r-done-son
Got er done, she fixed and good as new.  Just making sure it doesn't happen again now ;)
So you put someone else on it?
Ohh no, it all landed nicely on my lap
Then who fixed it?
Hate everybody!
You should save all your hate for Tuesday
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 22, 2014, 10:48:26 AM
Guess we better be nice to each other cause it looks like the 3 of us are it unless Dad shows up.
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 22, 2014, 10:52:27 AM
[...]
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 22, 2014, 10:56:15 AM
[...]
You done hunting for the year?
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: sfish on December 22, 2014, 10:56:33 AM
Damn, I get busy and you let this place go to shit? C'mon boys, let's get it going
It has been lonely around here hell I have been busting my ass to keep this ship afloat, was starting to think the N Koreans had hit the Banter.   Is CB a North Korean?
He may as well be, is this his fault?
Has to be
And where is our little portly pal, Tony?
Portly cut is off today so I guess he is playing elf or something.   Where is our other portly guy CG, surely he has not been working for 2 straight hours.
Fuckin work!  Shit storm this morning, getting better now
You better git-r-done-son
Got er done, she fixed and good as new.  Just making sure it doesn't happen again now ;)
So you put someone else on it?
Ohh no, it all landed nicely on my lap
Then who fixed it?
Hate everybody!
Still doesn't answer a valid question
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 22, 2014, 10:58:08 AM
[...]
Yeah, probably - so damn wet...maybe over Christmas weekend
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 22, 2014, 10:58:23 AM
[...]
I cleaned it up
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 22, 2014, 11:02:03 AM
[...]
So you fuct it up, then somebody else fixed it, then you cleaned up the mess?  Is that about the way it went?
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: sfish on December 22, 2014, 11:02:25 AM
Off to yet another holiday lunch, bbl
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 22, 2014, 11:06:03 AM
Got the 601 Green Corona's Mashing for you Fish   5/$20
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on December 22, 2014, 11:08:28 AM
Just stopped in to say hi....  I have to babysit at 10:30am.
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 22, 2014, 11:10:50 AM
Just stopped in to say hi....  I have to babysit at 10:30am.
Hey Dad!   They got your Kuba Kuba's mashing now.
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on December 22, 2014, 11:14:40 AM
Just stopped in to say hi....  I have to babysit at 10:30am.
Hey Dad!   They got your Kuba Kuba's mashing now.
Thanks... Over the past week I got 3 - 5 Packs at pretty good prices ( Including shipping, 5 @ $23, and 10 for $32.)  This morning I good advantage of the 20% discount at CI and got 10 cigars for $24.  I really do like the Kuba Kuba in the Maduro.
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 22, 2014, 11:15:46 AM
[...]
A developer fucked it up and left out some critical details, I fixed it, and I cleaned it up.
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on December 22, 2014, 11:18:48 AM
Gotta run... Later guys...!
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 22, 2014, 11:22:04 AM
Gotta run... Later guys...!
See ya Dad!
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 22, 2014, 11:24:52 AM
Gotta run... Later guys...!
See ya Dad!
Adios Dad
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 22, 2014, 11:31:55 AM
What's for lunch today CG?
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 22, 2014, 11:46:33 AM
Looks to be broke again - Dammit CB would you quit that chit.
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 22, 2014, 11:48:40 AM
What's for lunch today CG?
Monday
$3 meal option-1
   Soup Minnesota Wild Rice Soup
   Salad Bar
$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
   Soup Minnesota Wild Rice Soup
        Salad Bar
   Made to order deli sandwich
   Taco Salad
   Soft or Hard Tacos
   Chicken Alfredo
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 22, 2014, 11:49:29 AM
Damn, I get busy and you let this place go to shit? C'mon boys, let's get it going
It has been lonely around here hell I have been busting my ass to keep this ship afloat, was starting to think the N Koreans had hit the Banter.   Is CB a North Korean?
He may as well be, is this his fault?
Has to be
And where is our little portly pal, Tony?
Went to my boys' recital.  Taking the Mrs to the doctor's now.  Busy busy.
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 22, 2014, 11:50:59 AM
Damn, I get busy and you let this place go to shit? C'mon boys, let's get it going
It has been lonely around here hell I have been busting my ass to keep this ship afloat, was starting to think the N Koreans had hit the Banter.   Is CB a North Korean?
He may as well be, is this his fault?
Has to be
And where is our little portly pal, Tony?
Went to my boys' recital.  Taking the Mrs to the doctor's now.  Busy busy.
Nothing like a day off to wear your ass out.
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 22, 2014, 11:51:49 AM
What's for lunch today CG?
Monday
$3 meal option-1
   Soup Minnesota Wild Rice Soup
   Salad Bar
$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
   Soup Minnesota Wild Rice Soup
        Salad Bar
   Made to order deli sandwich
   Taco Salad
   Soft or Hard Tacos
   Chicken Alfredo
Slim pick'ns there taco's might have to work.  Think I will go to the pizza shop down the street.
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 22, 2014, 11:53:30 AM
What's for lunch today CG?
Monday
$3 meal option-1
   Soup Minnesota Wild Rice Soup
   Salad Bar
$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
   Soup Minnesota Wild Rice Soup
        Salad Bar
   Made to order deli sandwich
   Taco Salad
   Soft or Hard Tacos
   Chicken Alfredo
Slim pick'ns there taco's might have to work.  Think I will go to the pizza shop down the street.
Chicken Wild Rice Soup, Tacos, and possibly Pasta
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 22, 2014, 12:22:01 PM
What's for lunch today CG?
Monday
$3 meal option-1
   Soup Minnesota Wild Rice Soup
   Salad Bar
$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
   Soup Minnesota Wild Rice Soup
        Salad Bar
   Made to order deli sandwich
   Taco Salad
   Soft or Hard Tacos
   Chicken Alfredo
Slim pick'ns there taco's might have to work.  Think I will go to the pizza shop down the street.
Chicken Wild Rice Soup, Tacos, and possibly Pasta
Damn pizza place is closed all week for Christmas.  May not eat.
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 22, 2014, 12:23:49 PM
La Historias arrived - damn nice box!  ;)
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 22, 2014, 12:31:22 PM
La Historias arrived - damn nice box!  ;)
Well light one up!  You need nice boxes for that fancy see-thru humi you got.
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 22, 2014, 12:53:00 PM
La Historias arrived - damn nice box!  ;)
Well light one up!  You need nice boxes for that fancy see-thru humi you got.
Hellz yeah!
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 22, 2014, 12:53:39 PM
good morning. slow moving today. RA kicking my butt still, even have to use my cane to walk. heading to Verizon store after I finish this CAO Italia robusto.
Morning Dean, we thought you went to the "movie house" yesterday when you disappeared on us.
went to watch GB/Tampa game with her but I hurt so bad I came home.
I got Verizon off my back, it was costly and I wasn't happy, but it's done.
Merry Christmas to me, now I'm fucking broke.
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 22, 2014, 12:56:53 PM
good morning. slow moving today. RA kicking my butt still, even have to use my cane to walk. heading to Verizon store after I finish this CAO Italia robusto.
Morning Dean, we thought you went to the "movie house" yesterday when you disappeared on us.
went to watch GB/Tampa game with her but I hurt so bad I came home.
I got Verizon off my back, it was costly and I wasn't happy, but it's done.
Merry Christmas to me, now I'm fucking broke.
Howdy Dean!  Hopefully that was the last of the Deadbeat-Bullshit!
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 22, 2014, 12:58:53 PM
good morning. slow moving today. RA kicking my butt still, even have to use my cane to walk. heading to Verizon store after I finish this CAO Italia robusto.
Morning Dean, we thought you went to the "movie house" yesterday when you disappeared on us.
went to watch GB/Tampa game with her but I hurt so bad I came home.
I got Verizon off my back, it was costly and I wasn't happy, but it's done.
Merry Christmas to me, now I'm fucking broke.
Howdy Dean!  Hopefully that was the last of the Deadbeat-Bullshit!
I still have billing problems with the auto insurance but that will be taken care of first of the year, or so custom service tells me.
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 22, 2014, 01:00:34 PM
good morning. slow moving today. RA kicking my butt still, even have to use my cane to walk. heading to Verizon store after I finish this CAO Italia robusto.
Morning Dean, we thought you went to the "movie house" yesterday when you disappeared on us.
went to watch GB/Tampa game with her but I hurt so bad I came home.
I got Verizon off my back, it was costly and I wasn't happy, but it's done.
Merry Christmas to me, now I'm fucking broke.
Howdy Dean!  Hopefully that was the last of the Deadbeat-Bullshit!
I still have billing problems with the auto insurance but that will be taken care of first of the year, or so custom service tells me.
Just make sure Lori isn't handling your issues ;)  All kidding aside, it's good to see the end of this, as financially painful as it is.
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 22, 2014, 01:06:39 PM
good morning. slow moving today. RA kicking my butt still, even have to use my cane to walk. heading to Verizon store after I finish this CAO Italia robusto.
Morning Dean, we thought you went to the "movie house" yesterday when you disappeared on us.
went to watch GB/Tampa game with her but I hurt so bad I came home.
I got Verizon off my back, it was costly and I wasn't happy, but it's done.
Merry Christmas to me, now I'm fucking broke.
Howdy Dean!  Hopefully that was the last of the Deadbeat-Bullshit!
I still have billing problems with the auto insurance but that will be taken care of first of the year, or so custom service tells me.
Just make sure Lori isn't handling your issues ;)  All kidding aside, it's good to see the end of this, as financially painful as it is.
it's gotten worse instead of better but there is light at the end of the tunnel, so long as it's not a train I'll be okay.
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: razgueado on December 22, 2014, 01:16:28 PM
Morning, muchachos. Rode the vanpool to work, then got a call from my surgeon that I need to see him at 2:30 this afternoon to prep for surgery on Dec 30.  Sheeeeeiiiit.

Now I'm waiting for the warden and #1 son to pick me up.
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 22, 2014, 01:18:06 PM
Morning, muchachos. Rode the vanpool to work, them for a call from my surgeon that I need to see him at 2:30 this afternoon to prep for surgery on Dec 30.  Sheeeeeiiiit.

Now I'm waiting for the warden and #1 son to pick me up.
Fak, hopefully this is the last operation!  Good to hear from ya Raz!
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: razgueado on December 22, 2014, 01:35:26 PM
Morning, muchachos. Rode the vanpool to work, them for a call from my surgeon that I need to see him at 2:30 this afternoon to prep for surgery on Dec 30.  Sheeeeeiiiit.

Now I'm waiting for the warden and #1 son to pick me up.
Fak, hopefully this is the last operation!  Good to hear from ya Raz!
Hopefully.  Hiya, Shaun.
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 22, 2014, 01:38:54 PM
Morning, muchachos. Rode the vanpool to work, them for a call from my surgeon that I need to see him at 2:30 this afternoon to prep for surgery on Dec 30.  Sheeeeeiiiit.

Now I'm waiting for the warden and #1 son to pick me up.
Fak, hopefully this is the last operation!  Good to hear from ya Raz!
Hopefully.  Hiya, Shaun.
EPC La Historias arrived today, hope they live up to the fanfare!
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: razgueado on December 22, 2014, 01:47:16 PM
Morning, muchachos. Rode the vanpool to work, them for a call from my surgeon that I need to see him at 2:30 this afternoon to prep for surgery on Dec 30.  Sheeeeeiiiit.

Now I'm waiting for the warden and #1 son to pick me up.
Fak, hopefully this is the last operation!  Good to hear from ya Raz!
Hopefully.  Hiya, Shaun.
EPC La Historias arrived today, hope they live up to the fanfare!
If you don't think they do, don't tell me.  Got a box scheduled to arrive on Friday.  Rather not be banging my head on a wall until AFTER I smoke one.
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 22, 2014, 01:50:31 PM
Morning, muchachos. Rode the vanpool to work, them for a call from my surgeon that I need to see him at 2:30 this afternoon to prep for surgery on Dec 30.  Sheeeeeiiiit.

Now I'm waiting for the warden and #1 son to pick me up.
Fak, hopefully this is the last operation!  Good to hear from ya Raz!
Hopefully.  Hiya, Shaun.
EPC La Historias arrived today, hope they live up to the fanfare!
If you don't think they do, don't tell me.  Got a box scheduled to arrive on Friday.  Rather not be banging my head on a wall until AFTER I smoke one.
LOL!  I'm sure the EPC boys will take them off of our hands if we aren't completely satisfied with our purchase.  Just don't ask Tex to ;)
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 22, 2014, 01:59:46 PM
Morning, muchachos. Rode the vanpool to work, them for a call from my surgeon that I need to see him at 2:30 this afternoon to prep for surgery on Dec 30.  Sheeeeeiiiit.

Now I'm waiting for the warden and #1 son to pick me up.
Fak, hopefully this is the last operation!  Good to hear from ya Raz!
Hopefully.  Hiya, Shaun.
EPC La Historias arrived today, hope they live up to the fanfare!
If you don't think they do, don't tell me.  Got a box scheduled to arrive on Friday.  Rather not be banging my head on a wall until AFTER I smoke one.
LOL!  I'm sure the EPC boys will take them off of our hands if we aren't completely satisfied with our purchase.  Just don't ask Tex to ;)
Put gasoline on them and light the whole bunch would be my suggestion! ;D
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 22, 2014, 02:01:12 PM
Morning, muchachos. Rode the vanpool to work, them for a call from my surgeon that I need to see him at 2:30 this afternoon to prep for surgery on Dec 30.  Sheeeeeiiiit.

Now I'm waiting for the warden and #1 son to pick me up.
Fak, hopefully this is the last operation!  Good to hear from ya Raz!
Hey Raz.  thought you were on the mend did not know you had to have more surgery, December 30th  sounds like a happy fuk'n new year deal.
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 22, 2014, 02:01:20 PM
Morning, muchachos. Rode the vanpool to work, them for a call from my surgeon that I need to see him at 2:30 this afternoon to prep for surgery on Dec 30.  Sheeeeeiiiit.

Now I'm waiting for the warden and #1 son to pick me up.
Fak, hopefully this is the last operation!  Good to hear from ya Raz!
Hopefully.  Hiya, Shaun.
EPC La Historias arrived today, hope they live up to the fanfare!
If you don't think they do, don't tell me.  Got a box scheduled to arrive on Friday.  Rather not be banging my head on a wall until AFTER I smoke one.
LOL!  I'm sure the EPC boys will take them off of our hands if we aren't completely satisfied with our purchase.  Just don't ask Tex to ;)
Put gasoline on them and light the whole bunch would be my suggestion! ;D
Who do you like more: the EPC-boys or North Korea?
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 22, 2014, 02:04:41 PM
Morning, muchachos. Rode the vanpool to work, them for a call from my surgeon that I need to see him at 2:30 this afternoon to prep for surgery on Dec 30.  Sheeeeeiiiit.

Now I'm waiting for the warden and #1 son to pick me up.
Fak, hopefully this is the last operation!  Good to hear from ya Raz!
Hopefully.  Hiya, Shaun.
EPC La Historias arrived today, hope they live up to the fanfare!
If you don't think they do, don't tell me.  Got a box scheduled to arrive on Friday.  Rather not be banging my head on a wall until AFTER I smoke one.
LOL!  I'm sure the EPC boys will take them off of our hands if we aren't completely satisfied with our purchase.  Just don't ask Tex to ;)
Put gasoline on them and light the whole bunch would be my suggestion! ;D
Who do you like more: the EPC-boys or North Korea?
Simple choice:
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: razgueado on December 22, 2014, 02:07:08 PM
Morning, muchachos. Rode the vanpool to work, them for a call from my surgeon that I need to see him at 2:30 this afternoon to prep for surgery on Dec 30.  Sheeeeeiiiit.

Now I'm waiting for the warden and #1 son to pick me up.
Fak, hopefully this is the last operation!  Good to hear from ya Raz!
Hey Raz.  thought you were on the mend did not know you had to have more surgery, December 30th  sounds like a happy fuk'n new year deal.
Felt like I was on the mend, then had my followup appointment last Thursday.  Doc doesn't like how things are lining up, so he wants to go back in and re-align.  Happy New Year indeed.  But they'll save me thousands by doing it before end of year.  I was afraid I'd have to pay deductibles again.
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: sfish on December 22, 2014, 02:10:02 PM
Morning, muchachos. Rode the vanpool to work, them for a call from my surgeon that I need to see him at 2:30 this afternoon to prep for surgery on Dec 30.  Sheeeeeiiiit.

Now I'm waiting for the warden and #1 son to pick me up.
Fak, hopefully this is the last operation!  Good to hear from ya Raz!
Hopefully.  Hiya, Shaun.
EPC La Historias arrived today, hope they live up to the fanfare!
I'd be very surprised if you're not satisfied them
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: sfish on December 22, 2014, 02:28:36 PM
Alright ladies, I'm out. See you tomorrow, hopefully with a bit more life around here
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 22, 2014, 02:30:47 PM
Alright ladies, I'm out. See you tomorrow, hopefully with a bit more life around here
Take care Scott
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 22, 2014, 02:33:37 PM
Morning, muchachos. Rode the vanpool to work, them for a call from my surgeon that I need to see him at 2:30 this afternoon to prep for surgery on Dec 30.  Sheeeeeiiiit.

Now I'm waiting for the warden and #1 son to pick me up.
Fak, hopefully this is the last operation!  Good to hear from ya Raz!
Hey Raz.  thought you were on the mend did not know you had to have more surgery, December 30th  sounds like a happy fuk'n new year deal.
Felt like I was on the mend, then had my followup appointment last Thursday.  Doc doesn't like how things are lining up, so he wants to go back in and re-align.  Happy New Year indeed.  But they'll save me thousands by doing it before end of year.  I was afraid I'd have to pay deductibles again.
Well at least there is some good to be found in it.
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 22, 2014, 02:33:51 PM
Alright ladies, I'm out. See you tomorrow, hopefully with a bit more life around here
Later Fish
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 22, 2014, 02:36:32 PM
Morning, muchachos. Rode the vanpool to work, them for a call from my surgeon that I need to see him at 2:30 this afternoon to prep for surgery on Dec 30.  Sheeeeeiiiit.

Now I'm waiting for the warden and #1 son to pick me up.
Fak, hopefully this is the last operation!  Good to hear from ya Raz!
Hey Raz.  thought you were on the mend did not know you had to have more surgery, December 30th  sounds like a happy fuk'n new year deal.
Felt like I was on the mend, then had my followup appointment last Thursday.  Doc doesn't like how things are lining up, so he wants to go back in and re-align.  Happy New Year indeed.  But they'll save me thousands by doing it before end of year.  I was afraid I'd have to pay deductibles again.
Well at least there is some good to be found in it.
I got to go to the Dr myself at 2:30 but nothing so serious as yours, just the dermatologist so he can tell me I should have stayed out of the sun for the past 50 or 60 years or so.
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: razgueado on December 22, 2014, 02:40:20 PM
[...]

Well, potentially that could be more serious than mine. But it won't be in your case, I'm sure.
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 22, 2014, 02:52:30 PM
[...]

So far all has been well just freezes the crap out of a few spots and go home but yes it has much worse potential.
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 22, 2014, 02:53:33 PM
Ok, I am gone, later folks.
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 22, 2014, 03:04:07 PM
Ok, I am gone, later folks.
Later Tex!
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 22, 2014, 03:44:20 PM
Fuck, who left Shaun in charge?
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 22, 2014, 03:46:33 PM
Fuck, who left Shaun in charge?
Right!  Someone missed the memo!  How's it goin Tony?
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 22, 2014, 03:57:27 PM
Morning, muchachos. Rode the vanpool to work, then got a call from my surgeon that I need to see him at 2:30 this afternoon to prep for surgery on Dec 30.  Sheeeeeiiiit.

Now I'm waiting for the warden and #1 son to pick me up.

good luck to you RazMan. I'm sure it's not the way you wanted to spend the New Year but the worst is behind you.
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 22, 2014, 04:01:51 PM
later TexDave and Scott.
I had friends stopped by, got distracted.
got a Torano Master Maduro robusto going with water.
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 22, 2014, 04:02:27 PM
Fuck, who left Shaun in charge?
thought you did Tony.
howdy.
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 22, 2014, 04:16:16 PM
Singer Joe Cocker dies aged 70.
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 22, 2014, 04:42:54 PM
I'm out. see y'all in the morning.
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 22, 2014, 04:45:32 PM
I'm out. see y'all in the morning.
See ya Dean!
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 22, 2014, 05:16:12 PM
Singer Joe Cocker dies aged 70.
Damn, another  one of the greats gone.  RIP Joe
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 22, 2014, 05:16:36 PM
You still in charge CG?
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 22, 2014, 05:18:49 PM
Dr done, home on the patio with the squirrel gun pumped up, MF TB Serie SF lit and a Sculpin poured.  Ready for the next little furry bastard to come by.
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 22, 2014, 05:20:18 PM
You still in charge CG?
God damned right!  :D
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 22, 2014, 05:25:44 PM
You still in charge CG?
God damned right!  :D
Oh chit Tony's gonna be pissed
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 22, 2014, 05:28:08 PM
This TB is quite good, lot of smoke.  Been in the humi about a year came in a little sampler deal.
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 22, 2014, 05:30:59 PM
CG87 out - out to dinner with the warden and then hopefully a cigar later.  See youze guyz tomorrow!
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 22, 2014, 05:31:47 PM
CG87 out - out to dinner with the warden and then hopefully a cigar later.  See youze guyz tomorrow!
Enjoy your date!
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 22, 2014, 05:34:40 PM
Can't wait to go to fucking work tomorrow so that I can relax and possibly get rid of this cold.
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 22, 2014, 05:35:55 PM
You still in charge CG?
God damned right!  :D
Oh chit Tony's gonna be pissed
Nah, can't expect more than 12 or so pages on a day like today.  Ya done good.
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 22, 2014, 05:47:29 PM
You still in charge CG?
God damned right!  :D
Oh chit Tony's gonna be pissed
Nah, can't expect more than 12 or so pages on a day like today.  Ya done good.
It has been a slow ass day.
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 22, 2014, 05:48:10 PM
Can't wait to go to fucking work tomorrow so that I can relax and possibly get rid of this cold.
My son has been fighting one for a damn week too but is a little better today.
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 22, 2014, 05:52:06 PM

The Empire Strikes Back. North Korea’s connection to the Internet has been cut off, completely “toast” according to experts who suspect the United States has responded to the Sony attack.
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 22, 2014, 06:09:39 PM

The Empire Strikes Back. North Korea’s connection to the Internet has been cut off, completely “toast” according to experts who suspect the United States has responded to the Sony attack.
Interestingly enough, I have less hack attempts on this site today.  If we do the same with Russia, I won't even need a firewall.
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 22, 2014, 06:21:31 PM

The Empire Strikes Back. North Korea’s connection to the Internet has been cut off, completely “toast” according to experts who suspect the United States has responded to the Sony attack.
Interestingly enough, I have less hack attempts on this site today.  If we do the same with Russia, I won't even need a firewall.
Strange but certainly believable.
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 22, 2014, 06:22:57 PM
No squirrels bagged today did not see even one.
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 22, 2014, 06:27:26 PM
No squirrels bagged today did not see even one.
Maybe the word got out in the squirrel community?  I heard they have a banter too.
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 22, 2014, 06:28:30 PM
No squirrels bagged today did not see even one.
Maybe the word got out in the squirrel community?  I heard they have a banter too.
Perhaps.  Bastards probably been smoking my cigars too.
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 22, 2014, 06:44:54 PM
No squirrels bagged today did not see even one.
Maybe the word got out in the squirrel community?  I heard they have a banter too.
Perhaps.  Bastards probably been smoking my cigars too.
ChipnDaleCigar.com.  Decent deals on nut infused cigars too.
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 22, 2014, 06:50:31 PM
No squirrels bagged today did not see even one.
Maybe the word got out in the squirrel community?  I heard they have a banter too.
Perhaps.  Bastards probably been smoking my cigars too.
ChipnDaleCigar.com.  Decent deals on nut infused cigars too.
LOL
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 22, 2014, 07:03:03 PM
More last minute holiday shopping.  See yuz.
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 22, 2014, 07:03:48 PM
More last minute holiday shopping.  See yuz.
Enjoy
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: YAD on December 22, 2014, 07:36:13 PM
Had to get off the Famous Auction.  Cart was getting close to grounds for divorce.  Thanks sfish!
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: sfish on December 22, 2014, 07:55:32 PM
Had to get off the Famous Auction.  Cart was getting close to grounds for divorce.  Thanks sfish!
Should've read the fine print, you were fairly warned
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: sfish on December 22, 2014, 08:00:50 PM
More last minute holiday shopping.  See yuz.
Running late? Shocker! Hahahahaha
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: YAD on December 22, 2014, 08:01:56 PM
Had to get off the Famous Auction.  Cart was getting close to grounds for divorce.  Thanks sfish!
Should've read the fine print, you were fairly warned
The thank you was actually sincere.  Got some super good deals past few days in the final countdown.  Way better than the jam has been.
Title: Re: 12/22/2014
Post by: sfish on December 22, 2014, 08:08:18 PM
Had to get off the Famous Auction.  Cart was getting close to grounds for divorce.  Thanks sfish!
Should've read the fine print, you were fairly warned
The thank you was actually sincere.  Got some super good deals past few days in the final countdown.  Way better than the jam has been.
Yes it can be a great source but you have to be a bit patient