Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5

  • Administrator
12/27/2015
« on: December 27, 2015, 12:00:30 AM »

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Good morning guys.

Great day to you, Chip.

I can take a hint, Chip. I'm off to bed. Just kidding, of course. We just got back from a day down in Atlantic City and I'm ready to call it a day. Good night.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

I can take a hint, Chip. I'm off to bed. Just kidding, of course. We just got back from a day down in Atlantic City and I'm ready to call it a day. Good night.
Sorry I missed ya, busy at work after a few days off.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Time for a double sheesh.

Morning LSU

Sunday Jam, I am a little surprised at that today.

From Half Wheel:

Fire Strikes A.J. Fernandez’s Farm in Estelí

A Christmas Eve fire has struck A.J. Fernandez’s operation in Estelí, Nicaragua, according to a report from Telenorte, a local media outlet covering the area. Pictures from Telenorte show remnants of a tobacco curing barn, one the company identified as its large San Lotano farm. “A minor fire in the San Lotano barn but it was put out and everything is fine,” said a spokesperson to halfwheel. “The factory wasn’t affected. Officially I can tell you everything is OK.”

December 26, 2015 Telenorte is reporting the fire as much larger indicating that several bodegas, or tobacco storage facilities, were completely burnt along with six tractors and one of the largest rolling rooms of the factory. While the San Lotano farm is near the company’s factory, it’s not right next to it meaning if the report is true, other property would have to be damaged. An explosion was believed to have caused the fire and Telenorte said one worker for the company has been detained. Finca San Lotano is noted for having a large barn with the San Lotano logo next to it and an even larger barn built on
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Sunday Jam, I am a little surprised at that today.
Its not a very surprising line up so far though.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Sunday Jam, I am a little surprised at that today.
Its not a very surprising line up so far though.
True

From Half Wheel:

[...]

Very sad to hear.

Another gray, soggy, but warm day today.  Starts to chill down a bit tomorrow.
Not quite enough for that Texas snow however.

Another gray, soggy, but warm day today.  Starts to chill down a bit tomorrow.
Not quite enough for that Texas snow however.
Morning Travellin Dave

Been warm but wet and cloudy since we have been here and today will be the only real nice day we have had, 64 now and up to 76 later but mostly sunny today fir the first time in a week.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5