Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

« Reply #60 on: April 08, 2021, 10:01:15 PM »

Here's a little chuckle for your evening:

The women who work for Representative Matt Gaetz's office have issued a statement about recent allegations of inappropriate conduct made against Gaetz, saying he has always been "a principled and morally grounded leader."  [Newsweek]

« Reply #61 on: April 08, 2021, 10:06:51 PM »

Here's a little chuckle for your evening:

The women who work for Representative Matt Gaetz's office have issued a statement about recent allegations of inappropriate conduct made against Gaetz, saying he has always been "a principled and morally grounded leader."  [Newsweek]
Maybe one more...

"Matt Gaetz has never paid for sex," his office said in a statement in response to the Times report. "Matt Gaetz refutes all the disgusting allegations completely. Matt Gaetz has never ever been on any such websites whatsoever. Matt Gaetz cherishes the relationships in his past and looks forward to marrying the love of his life."  [The Hill]

« Reply #62 on: April 08, 2021, 10:13:06 PM »

I've been trying, but it doesn't want to post the picture of my evening smoke....Viaje Holiday Blend.
It's funny that your photos don't post later in the evenings. I'm starting to wonder if it's about alcohol consumption.

« Reply #63 on: April 08, 2021, 10:15:17 PM »

Housing market is crazy.  Woman across the street sold hers within 4 hours of listing and showing.  House around the corner in less than a week.
We're experiencing similar in our town. They say it's because people are moving out of the big cities but still want to be close.

« Reply #64 on: April 08, 2021, 10:18:03 PM »

Here's a little chuckle for your evening:

The women who work for Representative Matt Gaetz's office have issued a statement about recent allegations of inappropriate conduct made against Gaetz, saying he has always been "a principled and morally grounded leader."  [Newsweek]
Maybe one more...

"Matt Gaetz has never paid for sex," his office said in a statement in response to the Times report. "Matt Gaetz refutes all the disgusting allegations completely. Matt Gaetz has never ever been on any such websites whatsoever. Matt Gaetz cherishes the relationships in his past and looks forward to marrying the love of his life."  [The Hill]

"Anthony Scarpa believes Matt Gaetz is full of shit." [CigarBanter.com]
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 4/8/2021
« Reply #65 on: April 08, 2021, 10:49:20 PM »

Housing market is crazy.  Woman across the street sold hers within 4 hours of listing and showing.  House around the corner in less than a week.
SC or NJ

« Reply #66 on: April 08, 2021, 11:18:50 PM »

Housing market is crazy.  Woman across the street sold hers within 4 hours of listing and showing.  House around the corner in less than a week.
SC or NJ
I know you were asking Dave but I can tell you he was referring to NJ right outside of Philadelphia.

« Reply #68 on: April 08, 2021, 11:48:34 PM »

Housing market is crazy.  Woman across the street sold hers within 4 hours of listing and showing.  House around the corner in less than a week.
SC or NJ
I know you were asking Dave but I can tell you he was referring to NJ right outside of Philadelphia.
My parents house in NJ but the two houses I was referring to are here in SC.

« Reply #69 on: April 08, 2021, 11:49:38 PM »

I've been trying, but it doesn't want to post the picture of my evening smoke....Viaje Holiday Blend.
It's funny that your photos don't post later in the evenings. I'm starting to wonder if it's about alcohol consumption.
Possibly...but may be internet or darker pictures.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]