CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: 4/8/2021  (Read 3370 times)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
Re: 4/8/2021
« Reply #60 on: April 08, 2021, 10:01:15 PM »

Here's a little chuckle for your evening:

The women who work for Representative Matt Gaetz's office have issued a statement about recent allegations of inappropriate conduct made against Gaetz, saying he has always been "a principled and morally grounded leader."  [Newsweek]

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #61 on: April 08, 2021, 10:06:51 PM »

The women who work for Representative Matt Gaetz's office have issued a statement about recent allegations of inappropriate conduct made against Gaetz, saying he has always been "a principled and morally grounded leader."  [Newsweek]
Maybe one more...

"Matt Gaetz has never paid for sex," his office said in a statement in response to the Times report. "Matt Gaetz refutes all the disgusting allegations completely. Matt Gaetz has never ever been on any such websites whatsoever. Matt Gaetz cherishes the relationships in his past and looks forward to marrying the love of his life."  [The Hill]

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #62 on: April 08, 2021, 10:13:06 PM »

I've been trying, but it doesn't want to post the picture of my evening smoke....Viaje Holiday Blend.
It's funny that your photos don't post later in the evenings. I'm starting to wonder if it's about alcohol consumption.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #63 on: April 08, 2021, 10:15:17 PM »

Housing market is crazy.  Woman across the street sold hers within 4 hours of listing and showing.  House around the corner in less than a week.
We're experiencing similar in our town. They say it's because people are moving out of the big cities but still want to be close.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #64 on: April 08, 2021, 10:18:03 PM »

Maybe one more...

"Matt Gaetz has never paid for sex," his office said in a statement in response to the Times report. "Matt Gaetz refutes all the disgusting allegations completely. Matt Gaetz has never ever been on any such websites whatsoever. Matt Gaetz cherishes the relationships in his past and looks forward to marrying the love of his life."  [The Hill]

"Anthony Scarpa believes Matt Gaetz is full of shit." [CigarBanter.com]

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
« Reply #65 on: April 08, 2021, 10:49:20 PM »

Housing market is crazy.  Woman across the street sold hers within 4 hours of listing and showing.  House around the corner in less than a week.
SC or NJ

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #66 on: April 08, 2021, 11:18:50 PM »

SC or NJ
I know you were asking Dave but I can tell you he was referring to NJ right outside of Philadelphia.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #68 on: April 08, 2021, 11:48:34 PM »

SC or NJ
I know you were asking Dave but I can tell you he was referring to NJ right outside of Philadelphia.
My parents house in NJ but the two houses I was referring to are here in SC.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #69 on: April 08, 2021, 11:49:38 PM »

I've been trying, but it doesn't want to post the picture of my evening smoke....Viaje Holiday Blend.
It's funny that your photos don't post later in the evenings. I'm starting to wonder if it's about alcohol consumption.
Possibly...but may be internet or darker pictures.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]