Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

Speaking of blowing, my furnace isn't doing it properly, so I got a boiler checker coming out shortly.
That's a long ride for Rick from Buffalo
Might be faster by boat.
My lack of knowledge in geography has surprised me yet again. Thank goodness for Google. It's actually only about a 3-hour drive.
Bueso's and only 3 hrs away?  It's settled, get moving, Rick, LTG needs you.

Speaking of blowing, my furnace isn't doing it properly, so I got a boiler checker coming out shortly.
That's a long ride for Rick from Buffalo
Might be faster by boat.
My lack of knowledge in geography has surprised me yet again. Thank goodness for Google. It's actually only about a 3-hour drive.
Bueso's and only 3 hrs away?  It's settled, get moving, Rick, LTG needs you.
I got the call from dispatch this morning. I'm about an hour away

Speaking of blowing, my furnace isn't doing it properly, so I got a boiler checker coming out shortly.
That's a long ride for Rick from Buffalo
Once he gets here, he can have all the Buesos he wants.
Not exactly sweetening the pot

Speaking of blowing, my furnace isn't doing it properly, so I got a boiler checker coming out shortly.
That's a long ride for Rick from Buffalo
Once he gets here, he can have all the Buesos he wants.
Not exactly sweetening the pot
The hell you say!

Speaking of blowing, my furnace isn't doing it properly, so I got a boiler checker coming out shortly.
That's a long ride for Rick from Buffalo
Might be faster by boat.
My lack of knowledge in geography has surprised me yet again. Thank goodness for Google. It's actually only about a 3-hour drive.
Bueso's and only 3 hrs away?  It's settled, get moving, Rick, LTG needs you.
I got the call from dispatch this morning. I'm about an hour away
Now that's service!

So if I'm reading this right, LTG is being serviced today and Deano is not??

So if I'm reading this right, LTG is being serviced today and Deano is not??
You are correct, sir!

So if I'm reading this right, LTG is being serviced today and Deano is not??
And when has that ever been the case?!?

So if I'm reading this right, LTG is being serviced today and Deano is not??
And when has that ever been the case?!?

thanks Biden.

So if I'm reading this right, LTG is being serviced today and Deano is not??
And when has that ever been the case?!?

thanks Biden.
Is a new furnace one of those things he's been saying we'll get for free? Cause that would really help me out.

It's a little later than usual, but happy Masters Thursday!
If there ain't azaleas, there ain't a Masters!

It's a little later than usual, but happy Masters Thursday!
morning Dave.
did I here there was a weather delay at the Masters Open today?
old news. guess that was for yesterday.
Either way, I'll have the iPad set up next to my monitor so I can watch the coverage while I work.
Just got the coverage up for a couple minutes and they've already blown the horn. Sheesh.
f*ck.
I thought you'd be happy something was getting blown.
Not if it ain't him.
But the times of selfish me, me, me are over...

@NJDave: How was that CI Southern Draw last night?
Second one of them (Fraternal Order Black) I've had.  Uniform and pretty basic cedar and a bit on the earthy heavy side.  Cedrus lite comes to mind, and Cedrus is not a favorite.

So if I'm reading this right, LTG is being serviced today and Deano is not??
And when has that ever been the case?!?
First time for everything.

Good morning GolfWatchers, WidowWaiters, and HornBlowers.  All greens this morning.  Oh yeah.
Cruisin' into the weekend!
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8