Pages: 1 [2] 3

« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2018, 11:04:02 AM »

good morning Dave, Tony, and Mark. got all my reports ready for my business meetings this afternoon, and readied for the business meeting in Jacksonville tomorrow. then I have to start sorting my archives for presentation for Founder's Day on Saturday but setting up Friday and prepping food. it's a busy week indeed.
AF Cuban corona and leftover coffee from last night.

« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2018, 12:30:06 PM »

Morning UpdatingDave. Saw you smoked a Southern Draw yesterday evening.  Enjoyed one of those yesterday evening also in a last float and smoke in the pool.  Assuming things stay on track, closing on the old place is in 30 days, so figured with all the work we put into it in recent weeks we'd have a last hurrah.
I've smoked one a while back. Believe it's an AJF blend.
They are EPC.

« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2018, 12:32:08 PM »

Thst one we went to with CarolinaDave was real nice. Bit of s hike though.

« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2018, 12:34:14 PM »

good morning Dave, Tony, and Mark. got all my reports ready for my business meetings this afternoon, and readied for the business meeting in Jacksonville tomorrow. then I have to start sorting my archives for presentation for Founder's Day on Saturday but setting up Friday and prepping food. it's a busy week indeed.
AF Cuban corona and leftover coffee from last night.
Haven't You done all that archive searching already?  Just add to your existing report. Ttc

« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2018, 12:35:10 PM »

Morning UpdatingDave. Saw you smoked a Southern Draw yesterday evening.  Enjoyed one of those yesterday evening also in a last float and smoke in the pool.  Assuming things stay on track, closing on the old place is in 30 days, so figured with all the work we put into it in recent weeks we'd have a last hurrah.
I've smoked one a while back. Believe it's an AJF blend.
They are EPC.
Firstborn and Jacobs Ladder stand out.

« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2018, 12:39:41 PM »

good morning Dave, Tony, and Mark. got all my reports ready for my business meetings this afternoon, and readied for the business meeting in Jacksonville tomorrow. then I have to start sorting my archives for presentation for Founder's Day on Saturday but setting up Friday and prepping food. it's a busy week indeed.
AF Cuban corona and leftover coffee from last night.
Haven't You done all that archive searching already?  Just add to your existing report. Ttc
just monthly updates.

« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2018, 12:41:15 PM »

Camacho connie robusto. the new ones with the large bands. definately not the same as prior smokes. very disappionting.

« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2018, 12:41:36 PM »

Morning UpdatingDave. Saw you smoked a Southern Draw yesterday evening.  Enjoyed one of those yesterday evening also in a last float and smoke in the pool.  Assuming things stay on track, closing on the old place is in 30 days, so figured with all the work we put into it in recent weeks we'd have a last hurrah.
I've smoked one a while back. Believe it's an AJF blend.
They are EPC.
I stand corrected, they are AJF.

« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2018, 04:15:04 PM »

Today's Jam at CI apparently already run out of gas and seized up.

« Reply #24 on: June 03, 2018, 04:25:16 PM »

Today's Jam at CI apparently already run out of gas and seized up.
Beyond me why they still bother to have Jams

« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2018, 04:26:26 PM »

LFD double ligero lancero going while I watch the drunken weekend boaters go by.

« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2018, 06:41:18 PM »

Morning UpdatingDave. Saw you smoked a Southern Draw yesterday evening.  Enjoyed one of those yesterday evening also in a last float and smoke in the pool.  Assuming things stay on track, closing on the old place is in 30 days, so figured with all the work we put into it in recent weeks we'd have a last hurrah.
I've smoked one a while back. Believe it's an AJF blend.
They are EPC.
I stand corrected, they are AJF.
I could have gone either way with that. Gonna be a decent stick no matter how you slice it.

« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2018, 08:36:54 PM »

Morning UpdatingDave. Saw you smoked a Southern Draw yesterday evening.  Enjoyed one of those yesterday evening also in a last float and smoke in the pool.  Assuming things stay on track, closing on the old place is in 30 days, so figured with all the work we put into it in recent weeks we'd have a last hurrah.
I've smoked one a while back. Believe it's an AJF blend.
They are EPC.
I stand corrected, they are AJF.
I could have gone either way with that. Gonna be a decent stick no matter how you slice it.
A lot more spice and different flavors from what you usually get from AJ.

« Reply #28 on: June 03, 2018, 08:45:04 PM »

Morning UpdatingDave. Saw you smoked a Southern Draw yesterday evening.  Enjoyed one of those yesterday evening also in a last float and smoke in the pool.  Assuming things stay on track, closing on the old place is in 30 days, so figured with all the work we put into it in recent weeks we'd have a last hurrah.
I've smoked one a while back. Believe it's an AJF blend.
They are EPC.
I stand corrected, they are AJF.
I could have gone either way with that. Gonna be a decent stick no matter how you slice it.
A lot more spice and different flavors from what you usually get from AJ.
I'm just saying that they both blend tasty cigars.

« Reply #29 on: June 03, 2018, 10:14:18 PM »

Morning UpdatingDave. Saw you smoked a Southern Draw yesterday evening.  Enjoyed one of those yesterday evening also in a last float and smoke in the pool.  Assuming things stay on track, closing on the old place is in 30 days, so figured with all the work we put into it in recent weeks we'd have a last hurrah.
I've smoked one a while back. Believe it's an AJF blend.
They are EPC.
I stand corrected, they are AJF.
I could have gone either way with that. Gonna be a decent stick no matter how you slice it.
A lot more spice and different flavors from what you usually get from AJ.
I'm just saying that they both blend tasty cigars.
For sure!
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3