Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

« Reply #30 on: May 01, 2018, 08:46:05 AM »

@LTG: Did you happen to see Ready Player One?
I did not. Looks like it might not be bad, though.
I'm halfway done with the book but it seemed like it would be something up your alley. Don't ask me why.
I'll check it out, thanks for the tip.
You might be a little too young to really appreciate it but I think you'd enjoy it. It's heavy in 80s pop culture.

« Reply #31 on: May 01, 2018, 08:46:24 AM »

Good morning Tony, Dave, Dean & Dave.
Good morning, Sam.

« Reply #32 on: May 01, 2018, 08:47:41 AM »

@LTG: Did you happen to see Ready Player One?
I did not. Looks like it might not be bad, though.
I'm halfway done with the book but it seemed like it would be something up your alley. Don't ask me why.
I'll check it out, thanks for the tip.
You might be a little too young to really appreciate it but I think you'd enjoy it. It's heavy in 80s pop culture.
I would be interested from it from that perspective.  Will wait for cable however.

« Reply #33 on: May 01, 2018, 08:48:21 AM »

Next movie up for me will probably be Avengers.

« Reply #34 on: May 01, 2018, 08:48:50 AM »

Morning Sam.

« Reply #35 on: May 01, 2018, 08:57:44 AM »

Good morning Tony, Dave, Dean & Dave.
morning Sam.

« Reply #36 on: May 01, 2018, 09:01:52 AM »

@LTG: Did you happen to see Ready Player One?
I did not. Looks like it might not be bad, though.
I'm halfway done with the book but it seemed like it would be something up your alley. Don't ask me why.
I'll check it out, thanks for the tip.
You might be a little too young to really appreciate it but I think you'd enjoy it. It's heavy in 80s pop culture.
Well, I was born at the end of 79, so a lot of it will probably jog the memory.

« Reply #37 on: May 01, 2018, 09:23:06 AM »

Next movie up for me will probably be Avengers.
I'm still trying to catch up on all the earlier movies. Only began watching them about a month ago. I'm enjoying them even though I was never into comic books.

« Reply #38 on: May 01, 2018, 09:38:29 AM »

Next movie up for me will probably be Avengers.
I'm still trying to catch up on all the earlier movies. Only began watching them about a month ago. I'm enjoying them even though I was never into comic books.
Not that I agree fully with the rankings, but here is a full list for you to reference on your journey.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/comic-riffs/wp/2018/04/27/from-avengers-infinity-war-to-iron-man-all-19-marvel-cinematic-universe-movies-ranked/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.b4f019366b11

« Reply #39 on: May 01, 2018, 09:39:34 AM »

@LTG: Did you happen to see Ready Player One?
I did not. Looks like it might not be bad, though.
I'm halfway done with the book but it seemed like it would be something up your alley. Don't ask me why.
I'll check it out, thanks for the tip.
You might be a little too young to really appreciate it but I think you'd enjoy it. It's heavy in 80s pop culture.
Well, I was born at the end of 79, so a lot of it will probably jog the memory.
...and I graduated college the year before that... :-[   ::)

« Reply #40 on: May 01, 2018, 09:53:17 AM »

@LTG: Did you happen to see Ready Player One?
I did not. Looks like it might not be bad, though.
I'm halfway done with the book but it seemed like it would be something up your alley. Don't ask me why.
I'll check it out, thanks for the tip.
You might be a little too young to really appreciate it but I think you'd enjoy it. It's heavy in 80s pop culture.
Well, I was born at the end of 79, so a lot of it will probably jog the memory.
...and I graduated college the year before that... :-[   ::)
Your point being that you're old? We already knew that. ;)
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 5/1/2018
« Reply #41 on: May 01, 2018, 10:03:21 AM »

@LTG: Did you happen to see Ready Player One?
I did not. Looks like it might not be bad, though.
I'm halfway done with the book but it seemed like it would be something up your alley. Don't ask me why.
I'll check it out, thanks for the tip.
You might be a little too young to really appreciate it but I think you'd enjoy it. It's heavy in 80s pop culture.
Well, I was born at the end of 79, so a lot of it will probably jog the memory.
...and I graduated college the year before that... :-[   ::)
Your point being that you're old? We already knew that. ;)
well, just observing, but the point I think was you are young.  But, as with anything, it's all in perception.   ;D

« Reply #42 on: May 01, 2018, 10:12:08 AM »

@LTG: Did you happen to see Ready Player One?
I did not. Looks like it might not be bad, though.
I'm halfway done with the book but it seemed like it would be something up your alley. Don't ask me why.
I'll check it out, thanks for the tip.
You might be a little too young to really appreciate it but I think you'd enjoy it. It's heavy in 80s pop culture.
Well, I was born at the end of 79, so a lot of it will probably jog the memory.
...and I graduated college the year before that... :-[   ::)
Your point being that you're old? We already knew that. ;)
well, just observing, but the point I think was you are young.  But, as with anything, it's all in perception.   ;D
But with 3 young daughters, I feel much older than I actually am. Lol

« Reply #43 on: May 01, 2018, 10:12:16 AM »

Next movie up for me will probably be Avengers.
I'm still trying to catch up on all the earlier movies. Only began watching them about a month ago. I'm enjoying them even though I was never into comic books.
Not that I agree fully with the rankings, but here is a full list for you to reference on your journey.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/comic-riffs/wp/2018/04/27/from-avengers-infinity-war-to-iron-man-all-19-marvel-cinematic-universe-movies-ranked/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.b4f019366b11
Hadn't seen that one. Thank you.

« Reply #44 on: May 01, 2018, 10:13:20 AM »

@LTG: Did you happen to see Ready Player One?
I did not. Looks like it might not be bad, though.
I'm halfway done with the book but it seemed like it would be something up your alley. Don't ask me why.
I'll check it out, thanks for the tip.
You might be a little too young to really appreciate it but I think you'd enjoy it. It's heavy in 80s pop culture.
Well, I was born at the end of 79, so a lot of it will probably jog the memory.
...and I graduated college the year before that... :-[   ::)
Your point being that you're old? We already knew that. ;)
well, just observing, but the point I think was you are young.  But, as with anything, it's all in perception.   ;D
But with 3 young daughters, I feel much older than I actually am. Lol
And they sure do make us feel old, don't they?
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8