Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8

« Reply #90 on: April 07, 2017, 04:37:27 PM »

Got to go pick the dog up at the groomer.  BBL

« Reply #91 on: April 07, 2017, 04:42:35 PM »

I'm sure that you've already heard the incredible news.

Once again, there are five Justices -- supporting the pro-gun Heller decision -- who will sit on the U.S. Supreme Court.

The Senate today, by a 54-45 vote, confirmed the nomination of Neil Gorsuch.  And with his ascension to the high court, the Second Amendment will once again regain a pro-gun majority

He will be sworn in om Monday.
Yup. Hallelujah.

« Reply #92 on: April 07, 2017, 05:29:21 PM »

Thought CarolinaOnMyMindDave was gonna be on the patio by 2pm Tee times...
Carolina is on my mind but my azz is in the Central Time Zone and I was here at 2:00 ;)
Afternoon, Tex. My resolve broke. I ordered an M&P Shield, sans manual safety. Decided I needed a pocket gun, and that was as close in caliber and price as I was willing to go.
Cheap at twice the price.

« Reply #93 on: April 07, 2017, 05:31:50 PM »

I'm sure that you've already heard the incredible news.

Once again, there are five Justices -- supporting the pro-gun Heller decision -- who will sit on the U.S. Supreme Court.

The Senate today, by a 54-45 vote, confirmed the nomination of Neil Gorsuch.  And with his ascension to the high court, the Second Amendment will once again regain a pro-gun majority

He will be sworn in om Monday.
Yup. Hallelujah.
At 49, he's gonna sitting a LONG time.

« Reply #94 on: April 07, 2017, 05:47:53 PM »

Matilde Renacer Corona lit and another Sweetwater 420.

« Reply #95 on: April 07, 2017, 06:01:13 PM »

Hell of a mess here!  CCU is in the Myrtle Beach Area.

A criminal investigation report obtained from Coastal Carolina University alleges that some members of the CCU cheer team worked as strippers and escorts.

The entire cheer team has been suspended from cheering due to a pending conduct investigation, but are still permitted to attend class.

According to the investigation report obtained by The Sun News through a Freedom of Information request, cheerleaders involved in the escort services were paid between $100 and $1,500 per date.

Cheerleaders also would receive goods such as Michael Kors purses, as well as shoes and clothes, according to the investigation. One cheerleader was offered $800 to escort a male to New York Prime, according to the report.

The cheerleaders would not engage in sexual favors, the report stated, but the investigation found “evidence of an escort service.”

The cheerleaders ran the operation through the website seekingarrangement.com, according to the report.

Text messages between cheerleaders advised team members working at the strip clubs, including Thee DollHouse, to quit their jobs until after a national cheerleading competition taking place in Dayton Beach, Fla., according to the report.

Read more here: http://www.thestate.com/news/state/south-carolina/article143169714.html?partner=skygrid#storylink=cpy

« Reply #96 on: April 07, 2017, 06:02:18 PM »

Lefty Phil is playing some solid golf today, one behind the leader.

« Reply #97 on: April 07, 2017, 06:05:38 PM »

Slow Friday.
Yeah, and watching golf makes me sleepy. I think it's the whispering announcers.
Same thing all this work is doing to me. Though, I do have the Masters app tuned in on my phone.
I haven't had much time to goof off the past couple weeks, but today has shaped up nicely... maybe an early release as well!
TWHS.  And she wasn't happy about it.
Hahaha, that's exactly what I was thinking.

« Reply #98 on: April 07, 2017, 06:08:13 PM »

Slow Friday.
Yeah, and watching golf makes me sleepy. I think it's the whispering announcers.
Same thing all this work is doing to me. Though, I do have the Masters app tuned in on my phone.
I haven't had much time to goof off the past couple weeks, but today has shaped up nicely... maybe an early release as well!
TWHS.  And she wasn't happy about it.
Hahaha, that's exactly what I was thinking.
Evening Mayor, what the hell you doing thinking on Friday afternoon ?  That is a deadly sin!

« Reply #99 on: April 07, 2017, 06:13:40 PM »

Slow Friday.
Yeah, and watching golf makes me sleepy. I think it's the whispering announcers.
Same thing all this work is doing to me. Though, I do have the Masters app tuned in on my phone.
I haven't had much time to goof off the past couple weeks, but today has shaped up nicely... maybe an early release as well!
TWHS.  And she wasn't happy about it.
Hahaha, that's exactly what I was thinking.
Evening Mayor, what the hell you doing thinking on Friday afternoon ?  That is a deadly sin!
No joke. And unfortunately, I've got a bunch to ponder. It's all good though.

« Reply #100 on: April 07, 2017, 06:16:00 PM »

Slow Friday.
Yeah, and watching golf makes me sleepy. I think it's the whispering announcers.
Same thing all this work is doing to me. Though, I do have the Masters app tuned in on my phone.
I haven't had much time to goof off the past couple weeks, but today has shaped up nicely... maybe an early release as well!
TWHS.  And she wasn't happy about it.
Hahaha, that's exactly what I was thinking.
Evening Mayor, what the hell you doing thinking on Friday afternoon ?  That is a deadly sin!
No joke. And unfortunately, I've got a bunch to ponder. It's all good though.
Pondering is ok but don't be thinking, it is a dangerous thing.

« Reply #101 on: April 07, 2017, 06:17:52 PM »

Matilde Renacer Corona lit and another Sweetwater 420.
3 months rest and these are very good smokes at a decent price.

« Reply #102 on: April 07, 2017, 06:19:39 PM »

Lefty Phil is playing some solid golf today, one behind the leader.
Oops, guess I jinxed him he dropped a stroke so 2 back now.

« Reply #103 on: April 07, 2017, 06:23:26 PM »

The beloved man in East Austin that smokes cigars all day and drinks Boubon everyday.

http://kxan.com/2017/04/07/nations-oldest-living-veteran-honored-with-street-garden/

« Reply #104 on: April 07, 2017, 06:38:10 PM »

No Dean today ???
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8