Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10

good morning Dave and Dave.
EPC 2nd and coffee here.
59° and foggy.
Did they pick up Little Bear?
yes. 'sniff, sniff, wimper, wimper'.
met my buddy's sister and brother-in-law. you could tell Little Bear knew who they were. I told Little Bear "let's go for a ride", he saw the sister and ran and jumped right up into their SUV onto her lap. went talked a bit and were on their way to the Villages. they'll be back to get the belongings out of the camper.

Morning Fishy, Mr. Bean, GuestAppearanceDave and Dean.

Joe Cigar still has HC's up and showing 6 hours left, WTF is with this outfit???

Monster will not load

FU has Gurkha's

And The Sister still can't ship!

Received last night:

I wanted to let you know we are still working on our order backlog and that your order is in the process. Our order processing is improving by the hour and we are working to clear the backlog as quickly as possible. As promised, we will continue to keep the lines of communication open until we know that your package is on the way.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Respectfully,

David Fisher
I have a backorder with Cbid, not holding my breath
After the second one of these I started sending them a message regarding the entire CI Management Incompetence

Morning Bean

What the hell is going on at the Page????

http://www.cigarpage.com

Edit:  Nice T-52sampler at the bottom.

One more cup of Cuban then I got 10 more bags of mulch to spread.

There is an end in sight!

What the hell is going on at the Page????

http://www.cigarpage.com

Edit:  Nice T-52sampler at the bottom.
Looks like they got an update of their own, scorching

One more cup of Cuban then I got 10 more bags of mulch to spread.

There is an end in sight!

.... and I'm starting to load the truck.

One more cup of Cuban then I got 10 more bags of mulch to spread.

There is an end in sight!
What are you going to do after 9AM?

One more cup of Cuban then I got 10 more bags of mulch to spread.

There is an end in sight!
What are you going to do after 9AM?
The end is tomorrow afternoon not this morning.  Then I will mostly smoke, drink and relax as I should be doing.

Work travel next week down to the Rio Grande Valley, probably the worst area of Texas except for a very small area of the Valley called South Padre Island which is very nice except during Spring Break.

What the hell is going on at the Page????

http://www.cigarpage.com

Edit:  Nice T-52sampler at the bottom.
Looks like they got an update of their own, scorching
Certainly no signs of an offering quality update.

One more cup of Cuban then I got 10 more bags of mulch to spread.

There is an end in sight!
What are you going to do after 9AM?
The end is tomorrow afternoon not this morning.  Then I will mostly smoke, drink and relax as I should be doing.

Work travel next week down to the Rio Grande Valley, probably the worst area of Texas except for a very small area of the Valley called South Padre Island which is very nice except during Spring Break.
Spring Break isn't until the week after, so you should be back in time to enjoy SXSW in Austin.   ::)

One more cup of Cuban then I got 10 more bags of mulch to spread.

There is an end in sight!
What are you going to do after 9AM?
The end is tomorrow afternoon not this morning.  Then I will mostly smoke, drink and relax as I should be doing.

Work travel next week down to the Rio Grande Valley, probably the worst area of Texas except for a very small area of the Valley called South Padre Island which is very nice except during Spring Break.
Spring Break isn't until the week after, so you should be back in time to enjoy SXSW in Austin.   ::)
Correct except I will be in FT Worth the following week during  most of SXSW and off on Friday so no problem there.

Not too bad

Flor de las Antillas Robusto
BOX OF 20

MSRP $132.00

 $85.80  (free shipping)

just made my last IRS payment from what 'the wife' stuck me with in NY. been paying $500 a month since June 2014. figures show $16,500 and I thought it was $22, 000 and change. I'm sure the IRS figured correctly.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10