Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10

Morning CarolinaDave.
Morning BackToRealityDave
“It is sometimes an appropriate response to reality to go insane.”
― Philip K. Dick, VALIS

“Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.”
― Albert Einstein

“One person's craziness is another person's reality.”
― Tim Burton

“Reality doesn't impress me. I only believe in intoxication, in ecstasy, and when ordinary life shackles me, I escape, one way or another. No more walls.”
― Anaïs Nin, Incest: From a Journal of Love

“Reality is frequently inaccurate.”
― Douglas Adams, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

Morning CarolinaDave.
Morning BackToRealityDave
“It is sometimes an appropriate response to reality to go insane.”
― Philip K. Dick, VALIS

“Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.”
― Albert Einstein

“One person's craziness is another person's reality.”
― Tim Burton

“Reality doesn't impress me. I only believe in intoxication, in ecstasy, and when ordinary life shackles me, I escape, one way or another. No more walls.”
― Anaïs Nin, Incest: From a Journal of Love

“Reality is frequently inaccurate.”
― Douglas Adams, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe
Reality is getting up and going to work for da man where you deal with self appointed important dumbasses all day.

- Tex, semi-retired realist

Monster is awake now with a decent offer even:  El Centurion Robusto 5 Pk @ $20 FS

Offer good until 7:00 a.m. ET

Really nice deal especially if the coupon works, Raz has been looking for these I think.

Morning Dean & Fish

Good morning, genitalmen.

good morning Dave and Dave.
EPC 2nd and coffee here.
59° and foggy.
Did they pick up Little Bear?

Good morning, genitalmen.
Morning Mayor Spell Check. :)

For some reason this comes as NO Surprise, unless it might be that there is even 50% real chicken.

DNA testing shows some of Subway's chicken is only 50 percent fowl

http://www.chron.com/food/article/DNA-testing-Subway-chicken-sandwich-10963685.php
...just mixing in a little tofu for texture... ::)
That's foul.

Good morning, genitalmen.
Morning Mayor Spell Check. :)
It's funnier if you just let 'er go.

Joe Cigar still has HC's up and showing 6 hours left, WTF is with this outfit???

Monster will not load

FU has Gurkha's

And The Sister still can't ship!

Received last night:

I wanted to let you know we are still working on our order backlog and that your order is in the process. Our order processing is improving by the hour and we are working to clear the backlog as quickly as possible. As promised, we will continue to keep the lines of communication open until we know that your package is on the way.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Respectfully,

David Fisher
That must be SOME backlog!

Can you say another cigar line likely going to crap?

La Palina’s Classic line is getting some changes. Most notably, the three new lines are being produced at General Cigar Dominicana. Previously, the La Palina Classic was produced at PDR Cigars. The three lines are: Classic Connecticut, Classic Maduro and Classic Rosada.

Good morning Mr. Mayor, Fishy, and Daves.

good morning Tony, Scoot, Mark, and Davethatlikesgolf.

good morning Tony, Scoot, Mark, and Davethatlikesgolf.
Morning MovinOnUpDean.

Joe Cigar still has HC's up and showing 6 hours left, WTF is with this outfit???

Monster will not load

FU has Gurkha's

And The Sister still can't ship!

Received last night:

I wanted to let you know we are still working on our order backlog and that your order is in the process. Our order processing is improving by the hour and we are working to clear the backlog as quickly as possible. As promised, we will continue to keep the lines of communication open until we know that your package is on the way.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Respectfully,

David Fisher
I have a backorder with Cbid, not holding my breath
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10