Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

Morning Mr. Tony.  Game today at noon.  Believe that is the last time I will be saying that for my kids.
I'm sure that's sad for you. Then again, there's always the grandkids. I don't see any end in site over here. Hard to say that I'm gonna miss it.

Edit: What's he playing?
It's been many years of many sports including two at the collegiate level.  Sports, concerts, plays, whatever, I can't even guess at the number of events.  This is his fourth year of playing Club Lacrosse at Clemson.
Is this the final game, the final home game, or both?

At the Page today:

Avo and Camacho fivers are all yours starting $17 and a huge smorgasbord of trinkets.

At the Page today:

Avo and Camacho fivers are all yours starting $17 and a huge smorgasbord of trinkets.
I'll have to go look to see if they have the Fogata at a decent price.

At the Page today:

Avo and Camacho fivers are all yours starting $17 and a huge smorgasbord of trinkets.
I'll have to go look to see if they have the Fogata at a decent price.
Fogata'boutit, they don't have 'em. But I did discover the EPC La Historias a bit cheaper than the sis is offering them for behind door #2...

http://www.cigarpage.com/la-historia-by-ep-carrillo-forty-off-ninety-six-rated.html

Actor Bill Paxon died today at 61.
Holy crap. What happened to him?
All they're saying is that it was a complication from surgery. I was doing some reading and he was recently doing an interview after another surgery. He must have been pretty sick.

Medical Examiner called to my newest recovery buddy. he no longer suffers.

are you ready for some racing???

Danica couldn't even get moving after her introduction. what, was she waiting to be rear ended BEFORE the race?

Medical Examiner called to my newest recovery buddy. he no longer suffers.
I'm sorry to hear that, Dean. My condolences.

Danica couldn't even get moving after her introduction. what, was she waiting to be rear ended BEFORE the race?
May the bitch be the first crash!

are you ready for some racing???
Yep, just finished my traditional Daytona Chili Dogs.

Danica couldn't even get moving after her introduction. what, was she waiting to be rear ended BEFORE the race?
May the bitch be the first crash!
I didn't think she'd make it down the ramp let alone race!

Medical Examiner called to my newest recovery buddy. he no longer suffers.
I'm sorry to hear that, Dean. My condolences.

thanks Tony.

are you ready for some racing???
Yep, just finished my traditional Daytona Chili Dogs.

I'm doing thick cut pork chops and baked potatoes on the grill shortly.

A ten-year old boy was at the center of a Maricopa County courtroom drama yesterday when he challenged a court ruling over who should have custody of him. The boy has a history of being beaten by his parents and the judge initially awarded custody to his aunt, in keeping with child custody law and regulation requiring that family unity be maintained to the highest degree possible. The boy surprised the court when he proclaimed that his aunt beat him more than his parents and he adamantly refused to live with her. When the judge then suggested that he live with his grandparents, the boy cried and said that they also beat him. After considering the remainder of the immediate family and learning that domestic violence was apparently a way of life among them, the judge took the unprecedented step of allowing the boy to propose who should have custody of him. After two recesses to check legal references and confer with the Child Welfare officials, the judge granted temporary custody to Danica Patrick, whom the boy firmly believes is not capable of beating anyone."
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7