Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

Starting off a little brisk in the Upstate this morning....36 going up to 62.
47 here but damp and cloudy.  Cloudy and only up to the mid 60's for the afternoon.  Not so Austinacious here today, possible rain later on today and tomorrow.

Looks like mid 40's in the low country this morning.
50° here and sunny.
body hurts.
Morning Dean.  Is that from packing or something else?
the cool damp mornings. I wish it were something else.

morning Dave.

I think I'm ready for the move. Tuesday I can bring over the kayaks, tools, and rugs to store in shed, pay the landlord 1st and last months rent, and bring the rest Wednesday, clean trailer Thursday and get my security deposit back. DishTV, internet, and new bed being delivered Thursday also. going to be a busy hectic few days.

Who knew Fats Domino was still alive? Good for him turning 89 today!

Good late morning, gentlemen.

I think I'm ready for the move. Tuesday I can bring over the kayaks, tools, and rugs to store in shed, pay the landlord 1st and last months rent, and bring the rest Wednesday, clean trailer Thursday and get my security deposit back. DishTV, internet, and new bed being delivered Thursday also. going to be a busy hectic few days.
Yeah but you like being busy. Good morning, Dean.

I think I'm ready for the move. Tuesday I can bring over the kayaks, tools, and rugs to store in shed, pay the landlord 1st and last months rent, and bring the rest Wednesday, clean trailer Thursday and get my security deposit back. DishTV, internet, and new bed being delivered Thursday also. going to be a busy hectic few days.
Yeah but you like being busy. Good morning, Dean.
morning Tony. no idea how I acquired so much stuff in such a short period of time. hard to believe that I started from NY with whatever fit in the Jeep Liberty.

I think I'm ready for the move. Tuesday I can bring over the kayaks, tools, and rugs to store in shed, pay the landlord 1st and last months rent, and bring the rest Wednesday, clean trailer Thursday and get my security deposit back. DishTV, internet, and new bed being delivered Thursday also. going to be a busy hectic few days.
Wish you could pay by check, and at least have a receipt that way.

Morning Mr. Tony.  Game today at noon.  Believe that is the last time I will be saying that for my kids.

I think I'm ready for the move. Tuesday I can bring over the kayaks, tools, and rugs to store in shed, pay the landlord 1st and last months rent, and bring the rest Wednesday, clean trailer Thursday and get my security deposit back. DishTV, internet, and new bed being delivered Thursday also. going to be a busy hectic few days.
Wish you could pay by check, and at least have a receipt that way.
he wants cash or money order. I still demand a written receipt for my records.

Morning Mr. Tony.  Game today at noon.  Believe that is the last time I will be saying that for my kids.
I'm sure that's sad for you. Then again, there's always the grandkids. I don't see any end in site over here. Hard to say that I'm gonna miss it.

Edit: What's he playing?

Morning Mr. Tony.  Game today at noon.  Believe that is the last time I will be saying that for my kids.
I'm sure that's sad for you. Then again, there's always the grandkids. I don't see any end in site over here. Hard to say that I'm gonna miss it.

Edit: What's he playing?
It's been many years of many sports including two at the collegiate level.  Sports, concerts, plays, whatever, I can't even guess at the number of events.  This is his fourth year of playing Club Lacrosse at Clemson.

Actor Bill Paxon died today at 61.

I think I'm ready for the move. Tuesday I can bring over the kayaks, tools, and rugs to store in shed, pay the landlord 1st and last months rent, and bring the rest Wednesday, clean trailer Thursday and get my security deposit back. DishTV, internet, and new bed being delivered Thursday also. going to be a busy hectic few days.
You should be living big by Friday!

Morning Mayor

Actor Bill Paxon died today at 61.
Holy crap. What happened to him?