CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11

Author Topic: 2/25/2017  (Read 11524 times)

Threebean

Re: 2/25/2017
« Reply #120 on: February 25, 2017, 05:47:48 PM »

Afternoon ChefDave and ChefTony and InstagramRick.  Taking a chore break with a Guardian if the Farm.  58 deg and wind finally tapering off.
Afternoon Mr. Bean.  winds picking up pretty good here, and getting a bit cooler.  Good cigar selection.
Yep, do enjoy them. Helps also that the warden is out for the afternoon.
Bonus.  Is she out buying new carpet for the house?
No, but we'll have to go appliance shopping again soon, which is marginally less aggravating. 

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #121 on: February 25, 2017, 05:48:48 PM »

Afternoon ChefDave and ChefTony and InstagramRick.  Taking a chore break with a Guardian if the Farm.  58 deg and wind finally tapering off.
Afternoon Mr. Bean.  winds picking up pretty good here, and getting a bit cooler.  Good cigar selection.
No, but we'll have to go appliance shopping again soon, which is marginally less aggravating.
Appliance shopping is not near as aggravating as carpet and paint!

Threebean

« Reply #122 on: February 25, 2017, 05:49:09 PM »

Besides, we won't be replacing our carpet before selling this place.  That does not compute.   

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #123 on: February 25, 2017, 05:50:18 PM »

They are very good and I have not smoked one in a while either, just put it on my short list ;D

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Click the globe below to see my top rated cigars.
    • Click my web link to see my list of top rated cigars...
« Reply #124 on: February 25, 2017, 05:51:18 PM »

You guys need to be on Instagram. No drama like FB and can keep in touch with your Buddies.
My buddies are all here. Plus I can even post photos of my new porcelain covered cast iron dutch oven, like I can on Instagram.
This banter is the total of all my social media accounts and will likely be the only one..  Any other "buddies" I want to talk to or share pix with are available by text and email.
I'm glad to chat with all you. Glad this platform/blog is here.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #125 on: February 25, 2017, 05:51:37 PM »

Besides, we won't be replacing our carpet before selling this place.  That does not compute.
Lucky You!  Mine as real tired and had no other choice. :(

Threebean

« Reply #126 on: February 25, 2017, 05:52:33 PM »

What sucks worse than either of those is cabinetry.   There is no response which allows for a quick exit from the showroom(s).

Threebean

« Reply #127 on: February 25, 2017, 05:53:20 PM »

They are very good and I have not smoked one in a while either, just put it on my short list ;D
CNS.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #128 on: February 25, 2017, 05:54:07 PM »

My taste for beer has been slipping a little.  I've drank Miller Lite, and Coors Lite for some time now, and it just doesn't seem to have any flavor any more....  Years ago, way back in the 70's I used to drink Hamm's.  So the other day at the grocery store I saw some Hamm's Special Light, and thought what the heck.  $13.xx for a 30 pack.  I'll have to say, "I think it's pretty good."  I think it has more carbs than the other, but I've been pretty happy with it...
Your tastes will slip when you're drinking swill. Just sayin'.
I recently seen an article, most likely on YouTube, about addictive additives that are put into our food.  MSG, corn syrup, and others additives.  They went on to say that our beer is no longer brewed.  I can't remember all of the ingredients.  But basically they were saying that beer is now water, corn syrup, beer flavoring, and alcohol.  The only real beer that is brewed any more comes from Europe, such as Germany, and micro breweries.  Also, there is no law requiring them to tell us what ingredients they put into beer such as is required for other food and drinks.  I found the article, so I'll attach a link.  I believe this site has a petition to try and make beer manufactories tell us what is in the beer.  http://foodbabe.com/2014/06/11/anheuser-busch-miller-coors-tell-us-whats-beer/
And just call bullshit right now....she is a fukkin' nut.  Her all natural rants and lack of any simple understanding of chemistry, biology or reality are pathetic.  Makes Trump look like a fukkin' scientific genius.
So she is Trumps far too?  Sheesh!
Huh?   :o
I'm certain there must have been some autocorrect shananagans going on. OR, NJDave's three sheets to the wind.

Threebean

« Reply #129 on: February 25, 2017, 05:54:41 PM »

You guys need to be on Instagram. No drama like FB and can keep in touch with your Buddies.
My buddies are all here. Plus I can even post photos of my new porcelain covered cast iron dutch oven, like I can on Instagram.
This banter is the total of all my social media accounts and will likely be the only one..  Any other "buddies" I want to talk to or share pix with are available by text and email.
It has earned Tony the respect of his peers. 

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #130 on: February 25, 2017, 05:55:33 PM »

My taste for beer has been slipping a little.  I've drank Miller Lite, and Coors Lite for some time now, and it just doesn't seem to have any flavor any more....  Years ago, way back in the 70's I used to drink Hamm's.  So the other day at the grocery store I saw some Hamm's Special Light, and thought what the heck.  $13.xx for a 30 pack.  I'll have to say, "I think it's pretty good."  I think it has more carbs than the other, but I've been pretty happy with it...
I recently seen an article, most likely on YouTube, about addictive additives that are put into our food.  MSG, corn syrup, and others additives.  They went on to say that our beer is no longer brewed.  I can't remember all of the ingredients.  But basically they were saying that beer is now water, corn syrup, beer flavoring, and alcohol.  The only real beer that is brewed any more comes from Europe, such as Germany, and micro breweries.  Also, there is no law requiring them to tell us what ingredients they put into beer such as is required for other food and drinks.  I found the article, so I'll attach a link.  I believe this site has a petition to try and make beer manufactories tell us what is in the beer.  http://foodbabe.com/2014/06/11/anheuser-busch-miller-coors-tell-us-whats-beer/
And just call bullshit right now....she is a fukkin' nut.  Her all natural rants and lack of any simple understanding of chemistry, biology or reality are pathetic.  Makes Trump look like a fukkin' scientific genius.
So she is Trumps fault too?  Sheesh!
Spelling correction made
Dang, I had the wrong Dave.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #131 on: February 25, 2017, 05:57:15 PM »

For now. Domain renewal next month. Hahaha.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #132 on: February 25, 2017, 05:57:40 PM »

I'm certain there must have been some autocorrect shananagans going on. OR, NJDave's three sheets to the wind.
Apple changed "fault" to "far", but he may well be tanked also.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #133 on: February 25, 2017, 05:58:52 PM »

Apple changed "fault" to "far", but he may well be tanked also.
I'm counting on it.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #134 on: February 25, 2017, 05:59:27 PM »

What sucks worse than either of those is cabinetry.   There is no response which allows for a quick exit from the showroom(s).
Cabinetry is a tough one, especially if it involves crown molding
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11