Porterhouse Steaks and twice baked potatoes for dinner tonight.
Dang. You're treating yourself right!
Tired and need a solid dinner.

Plus it is easy to prepare ;)
I've got chicken thighs braising in a dutch oven with some veggies. House smells great.
Yeah, that should be smelling good.

You guys need to be on Instagram. No drama like FB and can keep in touch with your Buddies.

You guys need to be on Instagram. No drama like FB and can keep in touch with your Buddies.
No I don't!

Porterhouse Steaks and twice baked potatoes for dinner tonight.
Cool Dean, I mean Tex

My taste for beer has been slipping a little.  I've drank Miller Lite, and Coors Lite for some time now, and it just doesn't seem to have any flavor any more....  Years ago, way back in the 70's I used to drink Hamm's.  So the other day at the grocery store I saw some Hamm's Special Light, and thought what the heck.  $13.xx for a 30 pack.  I'll have to say, "I think it's pretty good."  I think it has more carbs than the other, but I've been pretty happy with it...
Your tastes will slip when you're drinking swill. Just sayin'.
I recently seen an article, most likely on YouTube, about addictive additives that are put into our food.  MSG, corn syrup, and others additives.  They went on to say that our beer is no longer brewed.  I can't remember all of the ingredients.  But basically they were saying that beer is now water, corn syrup, beer flavoring, and alcohol.  The only real beer that is brewed any more comes from Europe, such as Germany, and micro breweries.  Also, there is no law requiring them to tell us what ingredients they put into beer such as is required for other food and drinks.  I found the article, so I'll attach a link.  I believe this site has a petition to try and make beer manufactories tell us what is in the beer.  http://foodbabe.com/2014/06/11/anheuser-busch-miller-coors-tell-us-whats-beer/
And just call bullshit right now....she is a fukkin' nut.  Her all natural rants and lack of any simple understanding of chemistry, biology or reality are pathetic.  Makes Trump look like a fukkin' scientific genius.

Afternoon ChefDave and ChefTony and InstagramRick.  Taking a chore break with a Guardian of the Farm.  58 deg and wind finally tapering off.

You guys need to be on Instagram. No drama like FB and can keep in touch with your Buddies.
No I don't!
I don't wanna see your pictures anyway.

You guys need to be on Instagram. No drama like FB and can keep in touch with your Buddies.
My buddies are all here. Plus I can even post photos of my new porcelain covered cast iron dutch oven, like I can on Instagram.

Porterhouse Steaks and twice baked potatoes for dinner tonight.
Dang. You're treating yourself right!
Tired and need a solid dinner.

Plus it is easy to prepare ;)
I've got chicken thighs braising in a dutch oven with some veggies. House smells great.
Do the thighs smell better than the rest of the chicken?

Afternoon ChefDave and ChefTony and InstagramRick.  Taking a chore break with a Guardian if the Farm.  58 deg and wind finally tapering off.
Hey 3B. Lounging like a Lizard today.

Afternoon ChefDave and ChefTony and InstagramRick.  Taking a chore break with a Guardian if the Farm.  58 deg and wind finally tapering off.
Afternoon Mr. Bean.  winds picking up pretty good here, and getting a bit cooler.  Good cigar selection.

Afternoon ChefDave and ChefTony and InstagramRick.  Taking a chore break with a Guardian if the Farm.  58 deg and wind finally tapering off.
Hey 3B. Lounging like a Lizard today.
That's the way to do it.   (TNWSS)

You guys need to be on Instagram. No drama like FB and can keep in touch with your Buddies.
My buddies are all here. Plus I can even post photos of my new porcelain covered cast iron dutch oven, like I can on Instagram.
Porcelain Dutch Oven, why not call it a Bidet? Has plumbing right?

Afternoon ChefDave and ChefTony and InstagramRick.  Taking a chore break with a Guardian if the Farm.  58 deg and wind finally tapering off.
Afternoon Mr. Bean.  winds picking up pretty good here, and getting a bit cooler.  Good cigar selection.
Yep, do enjoy them. Helps also that the warden is out for the afternoon.

Afternoon ChefDave and ChefTony and InstagramRick.  Taking a chore break with a Guardian of the Farm.  58 deg and wind finally tapering off.
It's nicer here today. We're at 63° at 5:30pm. Three really nice days in a row, yesterday being the nicest.