Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]

Storming like a motherfucker here now. How quickly things change.
Getting chilly here with the sun setting.  By Texas stds, anyway.
Sure is!

Afternoon ChefDave and ChefTony and InstagramRick.  Taking a chore break with a Guardian if the Farm.  58 deg and wind finally tapering off.
Afternoon Mr. Bean.  winds picking up pretty good here, and getting a bit cooler.  Good cigar selection.
Yep, do enjoy them. Helps also that the warden is out for the afternoon.
Bonus.  Is she out buying new carpet for the house?
No, but we'll have to go appliance shopping again soon, which is marginally less aggravating.
Appliance shopping is not near as aggravating as carpet and paint!
What sucks worse than either of those is cabinetry.   There is no response which allows for a quick exit from the showroom(s).
Cabinetry is a tough one, especially if it involves crown molding
Indeed.  Crown molding belongs at the top of the wall, not on top of the f'kn cabinets. Whoever thought that was a good idea should be shot.
Looking at it on my cabinets right now, you should install some.
GFY!!!!
Took a while but I knew I could eventually get one out of you. 8)

Cigar nubbed and getting a little cool, so heading in.

OOO toro and coffee.
nice time at picnic with 'the kids'.

now someone please explain this Stage 1 and Stage 2 bullshit of NASCAR? WTF.

You guys need to be on Instagram. No drama like FB and can keep in touch with your Buddies.
My buddies are all here. Plus I can even post photos of my new porcelain covered cast iron dutch oven, like I can on Instagram.
This banter is the total of all my social media accounts and will likely be the only one..  Any other "buddies" I want to talk to or share pix with are available by text and email.
I'm glad to chat with all you. Glad this platform/blog is here.
For now. Domain renewal next month. Hahaha.
Do we need to pass the hat?
///I am in
Appreciate it but no thanks.

You guys need to be on Instagram. No drama like FB and can keep in touch with your Buddies.
My buddies are all here. Plus I can even post photos of my new porcelain covered cast iron dutch oven, like I can on Instagram.
This banter is the total of all my social media accounts and will likely be the only one..  Any other "buddies" I want to talk to or share pix with are available by text and email.
I'm glad to chat with all you. Glad this platform/blog is here.
For now. Domain renewal next month. Hahaha.
Do we need to pass the hat?
///I am in
Me, too.  And no upgrades are necessary, works just fine as is.
Thanks but no thanks, to you too. As far as upgrades go, I promise to make changes in order to create my vision. But I'll also make it an option to access the forum in the same way you are accustomed, if you wish to do so.

11 pages on a Saturday with no LTG? I'm impressed.

11 pages on a Saturday with no LTG? I'm impressed.
But all good things must come to an end.

11 pages on a Saturday with no LTG? I'm impressed.
But all good things must come to an end.
He is smoking A Genesis reading a good book maybe 👦

OOO toro and coffee.
nice time at picnic with 'the kids'.

now someone please explain this Stage 1 and Stage 2 bullshit of NASCAR? WTF.
Like old school heat races, I like it.  Seems to be improving the interest in racing to win.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]