Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9

@ Fish, what area of the OBX are you going to this year?
Outer Banks > Corolla > Pine Island > Endless Summer I

@ Fish, what area of the OBX are you going to this year?
Outer Banks > Corolla > Pine Island > Endless Summer I
It's North of Duck, never been South of the bridge

@ Fish, what area of the OBX are you going to this year?
Outer Banks > Corolla > Pine Island > Endless Summer I
It's North of Duck, never been South of the bridge
Closest live webcam is Kill Devil Hills, thought you might enjoy watching the surf.

http://surfchex.com/kill-devil-hills-web-cam.php

Good morning JustOneDave and CarolinaOnMyMindFishy.  Should be real nice day outside, sure glad I'm not spending it spreading mulch.

@ Fish, what area of the OBX are you going to this year?
Outer Banks > Corolla > Pine Island > Endless Summer I
It's North of Duck, never been South of the bridge
Closest live webcam is Kill Devil Hills, thought you might enjoy watching the surf.

http://surfchex.com/kill-devil-hills-web-cam.php
Nice, I'm more relaxed already.

Good morning JustOneDave and CarolinaOnMyMindFishy.  Should be real nice day outside, sure glad I'm not spending it spreading mulch.
Being as the pay and benefits are the same I would Much rather mow and spread mulch on this nice day than sit in a Fuk'n office, attend meetings or listen to a bunch of bullshit.

Morning AnotherOfficeDayBean.

Good morning JustOneDave and CarolinaOnMyMindFishy.  Should be real nice day outside, sure glad I'm not spending it spreading mulch.
Being as the pay and benefits are the same I would Much rather mow and spread mulch on this nice day than sit in a Fuk'n office, attend meetings or listen to a bunch of bullshit.
Indeed.

Truer words never said:  (AKA the Tony Principle)

When you are married Foreplay means cooking dinner, washing the dishes and taking out the garbage.

Good morning JustOneDave and CarolinaOnMyMindFishy.  Should be real nice day outside, sure glad I'm not spending it spreading mulch.
Being as the pay and benefits are the same I would Much rather mow and spread mulch on this nice day than sit in a Fuk'n office, attend meetings or listen to a bunch of bullshit.
Indeed.
Just so I don't have to pull weeds again!

On the down side I do have to clean the Windows sometime before Wednesday.  I do not enjoy that!

Son's friend Wesley Bryan playing his 4th PGA tournament this weekend shot a 64 yesterday in the Honda Classic and is tied for the lead.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

G'Morning, Fellas... Weekend exit sign is just up ahead... looks like we'll make it.

@ Fish, what area of the OBX are you going to this year?
Outer Banks > Corolla > Pine Island > Endless Summer I
It's North of Duck, never been South of the bridge
Closest live webcam is Kill Devil Hills, thought you might enjoy watching the surf.

http://surfchex.com/kill-devil-hills-web-cam.php
That's lovely

Got an email from EBay about this and it might explain a small portion of the increased prices on daily deals with FS.

USPS January Rate Increase Would Hit Online Sellers

http://www.ecommercebytes.com/cab/abn/y15/m10/i19/s02
But it's free shipping. 😃
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9