Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]

Mi Querida burning with decaf. Twas a long day.

Mi Querida burning with decaf. Twas a long day.

Hey Tone Loc

Tex I had a good article. On the FDA counter lawsuit
There have been several lately
Yes and we will win or I'm moving to Colorado because no one seems to wanna challenge the green tobacco like wtf leave us alone
...And I don't even smoke that. Nothing against it but our Forefathers are rolling in their Graves
No whacky tabaccy for Mr. Happy Poop?  What does Leo think about it after all he is a vegan?
He is a vegetarian Mr cigarbreath.
He eats eggs, milk and cheese?

Tex I had a good article. On the FDA counter lawsuit
There have been several lately
Yes and we will win or I'm moving to Colorado because no one seems to wanna challenge the green tobacco like wtf leave us alone
...And I don't even smoke that. Nothing against it but our Forefathers are rolling in their Graves
No whacky tabaccy for Mr. Happy Poop?  What does Leo think about it after all he is a vegan?
He is a vegetarian Mr cigarbreath.
Leo, the stoned cold lizard.

Tex I had a good article. On the FDA counter lawsuit
There have been several lately
Yes and we will win or I'm moving to Colorado because no one seems to wanna challenge the green tobacco like wtf leave us alone
...And I don't even smoke that. Nothing against it but our Forefathers are rolling in their Graves
No whacky tabaccy for Mr. Happy Poop?  What does Leo think about it after all he is a vegan?
He is a vegetarian Mr cigarbreath.
Leo, the stoned cool lizard.
He gets stoned?

Tex I had a good article. On the FDA counter lawsuit
There have been several lately
Yes and we will win or I'm moving to Colorado because no one seems to wanna challenge the green tobacco like wtf leave us alone
...And I don't even smoke that. Nothing against it but our Forefathers are rolling in their Graves
No whacky tabaccy for Mr. Happy Poop?  What does Leo think about it after all he is a vegan?
He is a vegetarian Mr cigarbreath.
Leo, the stoned cool lizard.
He gets stoned?

This was 6 years ago. Having some greens. I was cleaning his tank at the time.

Tex I had a good article. On the FDA counter lawsuit
There have been several lately
Yes and we will win or I'm moving to Colorado because no one seems to wanna challenge the green tobacco like wtf leave us alone
...And I don't even smoke that. Nothing against it but our Forefathers are rolling in their Graves
No pun intended?

Tex I had a good article. On the FDA counter lawsuit
There have been several lately
Yes and we will win or I'm moving to Colorado because no one seems to wanna challenge the green tobacco like wtf leave us alone
...And I don't even smoke that. Nothing against it but our Forefathers are rolling in their Graves
No pun intended?
Like floatin' in their graves dude.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]