Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11

Morning, fellas. Just a quick drive-by, had to leave this here for Fish.

I was just thinking, "we lost another one" right before I got to this post.

Morning, fellas. Just a quick drive-by, had to leave this here for Fish.

Is that Moose and Rocco? Uh-oh
They're just here to help the judge find his checkbook.

Good morning boys. I added a jam item to my cart last jam and it's now back to non-jam pricing in my cart
Good to know. BASTARDS!

Morning, fellas. Just a quick drive-by, had to leave this here for Fish.

I was just thinking, "we lost another one" right before I got to this post.
Wish I could be back a little more regularly. Learning this new job is drastically more involved than I thought it would be. Shows what I knew about this side of the business.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

G'Morning, Fellas...
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Nice to see you pop in for a minute, Golf
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Good morning boys. I added a jam item to my cart last jam and it's now back to non-jam pricing in my cart

Fuckers won't take my password AGAIN... Already reset once after the 2.0 rollout. Right now, they can keep whatever the hell's left in my cart.

Morning, fellas. Just a quick drive-by, had to leave this here for Fish.

I was just thinking, "we lost another one" right before I got to this post.
Wish I could be back a little more regularly. Learning this new job is drastically more involved than I thought it would be. Shows what I knew about this side of the business.
I miss ya on here but I won't give you a hard time about it. I hope the new job brings you happiness.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Morning, fellas. Just a quick drive-by, had to leave this here for Fish.

Is that Moose and Rocco? Uh-oh

CNS, Golf's sending in the heavy weights to collect...
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Morning, fellas. Just a quick drive-by, had to leave this here for Fish.

I was just thinking, "we lost another one" right before I got to this post.
Wish I could be back a little more regularly. Learning this new job is drastically more involved than I thought it would be. Shows what I knew about this side of the business.
I miss ya on here but I won't give you a hard time about it. I hope the new job brings you happiness.

Easy now, You might make him tear up in front of his new co-workers.  :-*

Good morning boys. I added a jam item to my cart last jam and it's now back to non-jam pricing in my cart

Fuckers won't take my password AGAIN... Already reset once after the 2.0 rollout. Right now, they can keep whatever the hell's left in my cart.
I haven't tried logging in since 2.0. Haven't had a need to. Funny thing is that I was going to make a drastic change on this little shitty site a while back that would have required everyone to recreate their own passwords. I spent a ton of time trying to figure out a way around it but it was very difficult to implement. So I scrapped it.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Good morning boys. I added a jam item to my cart last jam and it's now back to non-jam pricing in my cart

Fuckers won't take my password AGAIN... Already reset once after the 2.0 rollout. Right now, they can keep whatever the hell's left in my cart.
I haven't tried logging in since 2.0. Haven't had a need to. Funny thing is that I was going to make a drastic change on this little shitty site a while back that would have required everyone to recreate their own passwords. I spent a ton of time trying to figure out a way around it but it was very difficult to implement. So I scrapped it.

What, to strengthen passwords like a special character and at least one number... seems like a lot of sites are doing that now.

Good morning boys. I added a jam item to my cart last jam and it's now back to non-jam pricing in my cart

Fuckers won't take my password AGAIN... Already reset once after the 2.0 rollout. Right now, they can keep whatever the hell's left in my cart.
I haven't tried logging in since 2.0. Haven't had a need to. Funny thing is that I was going to make a drastic change on this little shitty site a while back that would have required everyone to recreate their own passwords. I spent a ton of time trying to figure out a way around it but it was very difficult to implement. So I scrapped it.
I scrapped CI, still look at it to verify it is a piece of shit but that is about all.

And this is the latest update from the Whore Sister:

I wanted to let you know we are still working on our order backlog and that your order is in the process. Our order processing is improving by the hour and we are working to clear the backlog as quickly as possible. As promised, we will continue to keep the lines of communication open until we know that your package is on the way.

 Thank you for your patience and understanding.

 Respectfully,

 David Fisher

Good morning boys. I added a jam item to my cart last jam and it's now back to non-jam pricing in my cart

Fuckers won't take my password AGAIN... Already reset once after the 2.0 rollout. Right now, they can keep whatever the hell's left in my cart.
I haven't tried logging in since 2.0. Haven't had a need to. Funny thing is that I was going to make a drastic change on this little shitty site a while back that would have required everyone to recreate their own passwords. I spent a ton of time trying to figure out a way around it but it was very difficult to implement. So I scrapped it.

What, to strengthen passwords like a special character and at least one number... seems like a lot of sites are doing that now.
No, I don't give a crap about that. I wanted to add a new feature but it would require a login so I wanted to merge the two logging in methods together because it would be real dumb if you had to login separately for each section of the site you were visiting.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11