Why am I getting a bad feeling about this cash only rental deal for Dean?....what could go wrong....?
the guy is on SS Disability and has to hide his income.
Committing Fraud against government benefits is the term for that, a Felony.
there's no fraud in Florida, just look at our governor, look at our president.

Why am I getting a bad feeling about this cash only rental deal for Dean?....what could go wrong....?
the guy is on SS Disability and has to hide his income.
Committing Fraud against government benefits is the term for that, a Felony.

Exactly... you're supposed to exploit the legal loopholes in the system for tax benefits.  ;)
fuck tax benefits. so long as I'm out of the park.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Why am I getting a bad feeling about this cash only rental deal for Dean?....what could go wrong....?
the guy is on SS Disability and has to hide his income.
Committing Fraud against government benefits is the term for that, a Felony.

Exactly... you're supposed to exploit the legal loopholes in the system for tax benefits.  ;)
fuck tax benefits. so long as I'm out of the park.

Glad you're out as well. Just read, sign and copy the renters contract. Don't want him putting you out on a whim... #RentersLivesMatter

Morning, Deano

thick cut bacon and eggs cooking.

Why am I getting a bad feeling about this cash only rental deal for Dean?....what could go wrong....?
the guy is on SS Disability and has to hide his income.
Committing Fraud against government benefits is the term for that, a Felony.

Exactly... you're supposed to exploit the legal loopholes in the system for tax benefits.  ;)
fuck tax benefits. so long as I'm out of the park.

Glad you're out as well. Just read, sign and copy the renters contract. Don't want him putting you out on a whim... #RentersLivesMatter

Morning, Deano

he's just a backwoods, redneck, cracker trying to make a go in life.

morning BS.

Why am I getting a bad feeling about this cash only rental deal for Dean?....what could go wrong....?
the guy is on SS Disability and has to hide his income.
Committing Fraud against government benefits is the term for that, a Felony.
Exactly... you're supposed to exploit the legal loopholes in the system for tax benefits.  ;)
fuck tax benefits. so long as I'm out of the park.
Glad you're out as well. Just read, sign and copy the renters contract. Don't want him putting you out on a whim... #RentersLivesMatter

Morning, Deano
he's just a backwoods, redneck, cracker capitalist real estate investor trying to make a go in life.

morning BS.
Fixed it.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

@Fish... there's some of the CAO Pilons behind door #2 you inquired about the other day.

Good morning, Dean and Steve.

@drinkers: Today is National Margarita Day.  Salud!

@drinkers: Today is National Margarita Day.  Salud!
On what side of the wall?
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Good morning, Dean and Steve.

Howdy, Antnee... Don't forget to study today.

By the way, just finishing up a Quesada Heisenberg. Not a great cigar. Draw is too loose. Decent enough morning smoke if you smoke it slowly. Grabbed it because I figured I'd have to pitch it half way through and didn't want to waste a good cigar. In typical procrastination fashion, I'm nubbing it.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

@drinkers: Today is National Margarita Day.  Salud!
On what side of the wall?

He didn't specify "Texas Margarita Day"... so, must be the south side.

I think Wednesday is also the international day for discounted margaritas at most of the Mexican food outlets as well. #MakeEmDoubles

Why am I getting a bad feeling about this cash only rental deal for Dean?....what could go wrong....?
the guy is on SS Disability and has to hide his income.
Committing Fraud against government benefits is the term for that, a Felony.

Exactly... you're supposed to exploit the legal loopholes in the system for tax benefits.  ;)
Unfortunately that is neither a loophole or legal.

By the way, just finishing up a Quesada Heisenberg. Not a great cigar. Draw is too loose. Decent enough morning smoke if you smoke it slowly. Grabbed it because I figured I'd have to pitch it half way through and didn't want to waste a good cigar. In typical procrastination fashion, I'm nubbing it.
Reached the same conclusion.  Don't remember about the draw, but otherwise had higher expectations from that stick (TWSS).