Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12

Morning CarolinaDave.
Morning Management 101 Dave
Yup, back for day 2, upside is tomorrow I head to SC.
Yeah but you probably better spend the weekend in the Library getting smart by reading those management books.
I've already got a ton of them from all the other great courses I've had to take over the years...haven't quite gotten to them yet.
Well that explains why you are taking another one, you could have cleped out.
So now you are in a remedial class?

Why am I getting a bad feeling about this cash only rental deal for Dean?....what could go wrong....?
The thought crossed my mind............. And the yard shed is not included in the rent but he did not tell Dean that in the beginning ......... Reminds me of when I rented my son a house his first year of college and the landlord called him raising hell because he parked his car in the garage, said the garage was not included.......ended up having to sue the bastard.

Edit:  and then there is the little matter of him trying to cash the post-dated check early.
Yep, another installment in the Chronicles of Dean in the offing.  Valentines Day was a dud, but this one has potential!

Why am I getting a bad feeling about this cash only rental deal for Dean?....what could go wrong....?
The thought crossed my mind............. And the yard shed is not included in the rent but he did not tell Dean that in the beginning ......... Reminds me of when I rented my son a house his first year of college and the landlord called him raising hell because he parked his car in the garage, said the garage was not included.......ended up having to sue the bastard.

Edit:  and then there is the little matter of him trying to cash the post-dated check early.
You guys are crazy, this can't happen to Dean...it's Florida!

Why am I getting a bad feeling about this cash only rental deal for Dean?....what could go wrong....?
The thought crossed my mind............. And the yard shed is not included in the rent but he did not tell Dean that in the beginning ......... Reminds me of when I rented my son a house his first year of college and the landlord called him raising hell because he parked his car in the garage, said the garage was not included.......ended up having to sue the bastard.

Edit:  and then there is the little matter of him trying to cash the post-dated check early.
You guys are crazy, this can't happen to Dean...it's Florida!
I smell cease and desist in the air

Morning CarolinaDave.
Morning Management 101 Dave
Yup, back for day 2, upside is tomorrow I head to SC.
Yeah but you probably better spend the weekend in the Library getting smart by reading those management books.
I've already got a ton of them from all the other great courses I've had to take over the years...haven't quite gotten to them yet.
Well that explains why you are taking another one, you could have cleped out.
No on line option here, gotta be in person, otherwise you couldn't participate in the multiple workouts and scenarios.

What's up, humps?

Why am I getting a bad feeling about this cash only rental deal for Dean?....what could go wrong....?
Haha, and the "off-limits" remote shed doesn't bode well, either.
Wonder if that shed has a bit of a chemical odor?....He did say they put it far from the house....

Morning CarolinaDave.
Morning Management 101 Dave
Yup, back for day 2, upside is tomorrow I head to SC.
Yeah but you probably better spend the weekend in the Library getting smart by reading those management books.
I've already got a ton of them from all the other great courses I've had to take over the years...haven't quite gotten to them yet.
Well that explains why you are taking another one, you could have cleped out.
So now you are in a remedial class?
Special needs....

RecapTony, good morning.

Off to get learned some more, have a good one all.

Today's Birthdays: Actor Paul Dooley is 89. Actor James Hong is 88. Movie director Jonathan Demme (DEH'-mee) is 73. Actor John Ashton is 69. Actress Miou-Miou is 67. Actress Julie Walters is 67. Basketball Hall of Famer Julius Erving is 67. Actress Ellen Greene is 66. Former Sen. Bill Frist, R-Tenn., is 65. Former White House adviser David Axelrod is 62. Actor Kyle MacLachlan is 58. World Golf Hall of Famer Vijay Singh is 54. Actress-comedian Rachel Dratch is 51. Actor Paul Lieberstein is 50. Actress Jeri Ryan is 49. Actor Thomas Jane is 48. TV host Clinton Kelly is 48. Actress Tamara Mello is 47. Actress-singer Lea Salonga (LAY'-uh suh-LONG'-guh) is 46. Actor Jose Solano is 46. International Tennis Hall-of-Famer Michael Chang is 45. Rock musician Scott Phillips is 44. Singer James Blunt is 43. Actress Drew Barrymore is 42. Actress Liza Huber is 42. Rock singer Tom Higgenson (Plain White T's) is 38. Actor Zach Roerig is 32. Actor Daniel E. Smith is 27.
Wow, Drew Barrymore is 42? I feel like E.T. wasn't that old of a movie.

Why am I getting a bad feeling about this cash only rental deal for Dean?....what could go wrong....?
Haha, and the "off-limits" remote shed doesn't bode well, either.
Wonder if that shed has a bit of a chemical odor?....He did say they put it far from the house....
Also crossed my mind, probably a residue of drain cleaner and battery acid........

Morning CarolinaDave.
Morning Management 101 Dave
Yup, back for day 2, upside is tomorrow I head to SC.
Yeah but you probably better spend the weekend in the Library getting smart by reading those management books.
I've already got a ton of them from all the other great courses I've had to take over the years...haven't quite gotten to them yet.
Well that explains why you are taking another one, you could have cleped out.
So now you are in a remedial class?
Special needs....
You the oldest kid in the class? ;D

RecapTony, good morning.
My recapping days are over, despite the kind words from Mark and you. It was more of an experiment.

Morning Mayor
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12