Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12

At work and institution is crying broke. More meetings on how they have no money. I could really go for a cigar right now.
Usually doesn't happen this early in the year.  What's your fiscal calendar?
If they ask for any input, just suggest that trimming the VP's by one third will pretty much take care of everything.
Travellin Dave learned some management today, cut-cut-cut, but he has more to learn.  You cut from the bottom up and give thee senior management raises for thinking of it and being bold!
Exactly....I was taking a dump during that section.
As if it's not apparent why I need remedial education.
Remedial reading?
Yeah all them CI & .Com catalogues

Thanks for the comedy relief. My fiscal year starts July 1st the end of a 5 year contract. At least my skills are in high demand. I am just being prepped for a GFY. come time for raise.
Always got me at the end of the year, here I was eminently more qualified that I was at the end of last year and me believing my salary should reflect the increased skill set but NOOOooo!  .025%!  Sheesh!  Doesn't even cover the cost of living.  Not my fault the idiots running the joint can't turn a profit.  I did my part and me expecting them to do theirs.  Stepping down from my soapbox.

At work and institution is crying broke. More meetings on how they have no money. I could really go for a cigar right now.
Usually doesn't happen this early in the year.  What's your fiscal calendar?
If they ask for any input, just suggest that trimming the VP's by one third will pretty much take care of everything.
Travellin Dave learned some management today, cut-cut-cut, but he has more to learn.  You cut from the bottom up and give thee senior management raises for thinking of it and being bold!
Exactly....I was taking a dump during that section.
As if it's not apparent why I need remedial education.
Remedial reading?
Yeah all them CI & .Com catalogues
Gotta watch those slick pages after "moving".

Home from my misguided training...La Antiguedad and a Sam Winter Lager.
Winter Lager :o. It is a smooth 90 degrees here now.
60's here, but I have winter stock to use up before moving on to spring spirits.  I did have a Cold Snap over the weekend.

Thanks for the comedy relief. My fiscal year starts July 1st the end of a 5 year contract. At least my skills are in high demand. I am just being prepped for a GFY. come time for raise.
Remind them that three happy poops qualifies for at least a 3% raise.  Cost of living and merit on top of that.

Home from my misguided training...La Antiguedad and a Sam Winter Lager.
Winter Lager :o . It is a smooth 90 degrees here now.
60's here, but I have winter stock to use up before moving on to spring spirits.  I did have a Cold Snap over the weekend.
60's up into the 70's for the rest of the week.  The birds are going crazy.  May in February.

Home from my misguided training...La Antiguedad and a Sam Winter Lager.
Winter Lager :o . It is a smooth 90 degrees here now.
60's here, but I have winter stock to use up before moving on to spring spirits.  I did have a Cold Snap over the weekend.
60's up into the 70's for the rest of the week.  The birds are going crazy.  May in February.
Another hard winter blast or two is highly likely

Home from my misguided training...La Antiguedad and a Sam Winter Lager.
Winter Lager :o . It is a smooth 90 degrees here now.
60's here, but I have winter stock to use up before moving on to spring spirits.  I did have a Cold Snap over the weekend.
60's up into the 70's for the rest of the week.  The birds are going crazy.  May in February.
Another hard winter blast or two is highly likely
Still anticipating that big final snowstorm of the winter.  Always good for one between now and the end of March.

@ Travellin Dave - did you see the Sobremesa deal?

Thanks for the comedy relief. My fiscal year starts July 1st the end of a 5 year contract. At least my skills are in high demand. I am just being prepped for a GFY. come time for raise.
Remind them that three happy poops qualifies for at least a 3% raise.  Cost of living and merit on top of that.
And who is going to run their equipment. 600 kW generator

Doing a monthly right now under load bank.

Thanks for the comedy relief. My fiscal year starts July 1st the end of a 5 year contract. At least my skills are in high demand. I am just being prepped for a GFY. come time for raise.
Remind them that three happy poops qualifies for at least a 3% raise.  Cost of living and merit on top of that.
And who is going to run their equipment. 600 kW generator
Tony can best explain how that works.

@ Travellin Dave - did you see the Sobremesa deal?
No please share

take care guys, going to head home soon.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12