Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12

The two day/one day deal is a total garbage dump this week.  Sheesh.

Going to be out of communication range most of today and tomorrow....new hot to trot big boss decided I needed "Manager Trainiing".  The guy is simply brilliant.  Must read a management theory book a month...comes in with a whole new lingo and set of objectives after he finishes.
Sheesh, we went through that management book a month routine 10 years ago.

LaDC bar has finally moved past the halfway point.

Going to be out of communication range most of today and tomorrow....new hot to trot big boss decided I needed "Manager Trainiing".  The guy is simply brilliant.  Must read a management theory book a month...comes in with a whole new lingo and set of objectives after he finishes.
You probably do need some fresh business success lingo.  "Ladder of Opportunity" and whatnot is so yesterday's thinking.

Morning Fish, Bean and the Mayor

Going to be out of communication range most of today and tomorrow....new hot to trot big boss decided I needed "Manager Trainiing".  The guy is simply brilliant.  Must read a management theory book a month...comes in with a whole new lingo and set of objectives after he finishes.
Sheesh, we went through that routine 10 years ago.
Also had to fight hard from laughing in his face a couple of weeks ago when we had the career development talk.  When I told him I wanted to keep on doing what I'm doing for another year or two then retire, he didn't know what to say.  Don't think that was in any of his scenario's.

Going to be out of communication range most of today and tomorrow....new hot to trot big boss decided I needed "Manager Trainiing".  The guy is simply brilliant.  Must read a management theory book a month...comes in with a whole new lingo and set of objectives after he finishes.
You probably do need some fresh business success lingo.  "Ladder of Opportunity" and whatnot is so yesterday's thinking.
Considering he is a VP of Division Quality... and his motto for this year is Cost before Quality....nothing else need be said.
He's an operations/process guy, don't know how he got this position.

Going to be out of communication range most of today and tomorrow....new hot to trot big boss decided I needed "Manager Trainiing".  The guy is simply brilliant.  Must read a management theory book a month...comes in with a whole new lingo and set of objectives after he finishes.
Sheesh, we went through that routine 10 years ago.
Also had to fight hard from laughing in his face a couple of weeks ago when we had the career development talk.  When I told him I wanted to keep on doing what I'm doing for another year or two then retire, he didn't know what to say.  Don't think that was in any of his scenario's.
Sounds like you need to read some employee engagement books, we did that routine last year.

Going to be out of communication range most of today and tomorrow....new hot to trot big boss decided I needed "Manager Trainiing".  The guy is simply brilliant.  Must read a management theory book a month...comes in with a whole new lingo and set of objectives after he finishes.
You probably do need some fresh business success lingo.  "Ladder of Opportunity" and whatnot is so yesterday's thinking.
Considering he is a VP of Division Quality... and his motto for this year is Cost before Quality....nothing else need be said.
He's an operations/process guy, don't know how he got this position.
Bean Counter In Charge - Sure way to fail miserably

Going to be out of communication range most of today and tomorrow....new hot to trot big boss decided I needed "Manager Trainiing".  The guy is simply brilliant.  Must read a management theory book a month...comes in with a whole new lingo and set of objectives after he finishes.
You probably do need some fresh business success lingo.  "Ladder of Opportunity" and whatnot is so yesterday's thinking.
Considering he is a VP of Division Quality... and his motto for this year is Cost before Quality....nothing else need be said.
He's an operations/process guy, don't know how he got this position.
Bean Counter In Charge - Sure way to fail miserably
Cost before Quality?  What does that even mean?  Or perhaps its inscrutability is what makes it so clever and apropos.  Pretty sure that's how this stuff works.

Going to be out of communication range most of today and tomorrow....new hot to trot big boss decided I needed "Manager Trainiing".  The guy is simply brilliant.  Must read a management theory book a month...comes in with a whole new lingo and set of objectives after he finishes.
But you might get to wear a mardi gras mask, so fun!

Going to be out of communication range most of today and tomorrow....new hot to trot big boss decided I needed "Manager Trainiing".  The guy is simply brilliant.  Must read a management theory book a month...comes in with a whole new lingo and set of objectives after he finishes.
Sounds like he needs training, send him here for a day or two

Going to be out of communication range most of today and tomorrow....new hot to trot big boss decided I needed "Manager Trainiing".  The guy is simply brilliant.  Must read a management theory book a month...comes in with a whole new lingo and set of objectives after he finishes.
You probably do need some fresh business success lingo.  "Ladder of Opportunity" and whatnot is so yesterday's thinking.
Considering he is a VP of Division Quality... and his motto for this year is Cost before Quality....nothing else need be said.
He's an operations/process guy, don't know how he got this position.
Bean Counter In Charge - Sure way to fail miserably
Cost before Quality?  What does that even mean?  Or perhaps its inscrutability is what makes it so clever and apropos.  Pretty sure that's how this stuff works.
First off it's the antithesis of any Quality organization that I've ever known.  Basically, it means that whatever you are doing/implementing, it has to have measurable metrics and those metrics have to show cost savings based on the action.

Going to be out of communication range most of today and tomorrow....new hot to trot big boss decided I needed "Manager Trainiing".  The guy is simply brilliant.  Must read a management theory book a month...comes in with a whole new lingo and set of objectives after he finishes.
Oh boy. Good luck with that.

Going to be out of communication range most of today and tomorrow....new hot to trot big boss decided I needed "Manager Trainiing".  The guy is simply brilliant.  Must read a management theory book a month...comes in with a whole new lingo and set of objectives after he finishes.
But you might get to wear a mardi gras mask, so fun!
One can only hope.  That is usually reserved for the interpersonal/cultural enhancement/lifestyle appreciation type courses.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12