Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

A nice 80 degrees here
We had a gorgeous day here too ~65°. Yesterday was nice too. I celebrated by staying indoors as much as possible.
???
I feel bad about not taking advantage of the gorgeous weather but the truth is I much prefer staying indoors.

A nice 80 degrees here
We had a gorgeous day here too ~65°. Yesterday was nice too. I celebrated by staying indoors as much as possible.
???
I feel bad about not taking advantage of the gorgeous weather but the truth is I much prefer staying indoors.
We're forecast to stay in the 60's all week.  Thanks Al Gore.

A nice 80 degrees here
We had a gorgeous day here too ~65°. Yesterday was nice too. I celebrated by staying indoors as much as possible.
???
I feel bad about not taking advantage of the gorgeous weather but the truth is I much prefer staying indoors.
We're forecast to stay in the 60's all week.  Thanks Al Gore.
Yeah, it ain't over for us either. Plus the kids are out of school all week.

I better find a fucking job, stat.

A nice 80 degrees here
We had a gorgeous day here too ~65°. Yesterday was nice too. I celebrated by staying indoors as much as possible.
???
I feel bad about not taking advantage of the gorgeous weather but the truth is I much prefer staying indoors.
We're forecast to stay in the 60's all week.  Thanks Al Gore.
Yeah, it ain't over for us either. Plus the kids are out of school all week.

I better find a fucking job, stat.
Mr. Mom.

A nice 80 degrees here
We had a gorgeous day here too ~65°. Yesterday was nice too. I celebrated by staying indoors as much as possible.
???
I feel bad about not taking advantage of the gorgeous weather but the truth is I much prefer staying indoors.
We're forecast to stay in the 60's all week.  Thanks Al Gore.
Yeah, it ain't over for us either. Plus the kids are out of school all week.

I better find a fucking job, stat.
I hate to do this but:  TWSS!

A nice 80 degrees here
We had a gorgeous day here too ~65°. Yesterday was nice too. I celebrated by staying indoors as much as possible.
???
I feel bad about not taking advantage of the gorgeous weather but the truth is I much prefer staying indoors.
We're forecast to stay in the 60's all week.  Thanks Al Gore.
Yeah, it ain't over for us either. Plus the kids are out of school all week.

I better find a fucking job, stat.
Mr. Mom.
Cb's fault.

A nice 80 degrees here
We had a gorgeous day here too ~65°. Yesterday was nice too. I celebrated by staying indoors as much as possible.
???
I feel bad about not taking advantage of the gorgeous weather but the truth is I much prefer staying indoors.
We're forecast to stay in the 60's all week.  Thanks Al Gore.
Yeah, it ain't over for us either. Plus the kids are out of school all week.

I better find a fucking job, stat.
I hate to do this but:  TWSS!
She better keep her damn mouth shut if she knows what's good for her.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

Meh!

Meh!
Really? How disappointing. Hopefully they will do better with some rest.
Logged

Johnny

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Proud to be a Tx BotL

About time for a cigar break.
Johnny, is that your bar at home?
Nope, I don't drink anymore, just a random picture I found somewhere.

About time for a cigar break.
Johnny, is that your bar at home?
Nope, I don't drink anymore, just a random picture I found somewhere.
JR's Bar and Grill.  Cigar smoking mandatory.

About time for a cigar break.
Johnny, is that your bar at home?
Nope, I don't drink anymore, just a random picture I found somewhere.
Turns out I don't drink anymore either. Not because I don't want to but because I'm "trying" to be good. In any case, good luck with that.

About time for a cigar break.
Johnny, is that your bar at home?
Nope, I don't drink anymore, just a random picture I found somewhere.
JR's Bar and Grill.  Cigar smoking required.
I can respect that.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]