Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6

  • Administrator
2/19/2017
« on: February 19, 2017, 12:00:07 AM »

No, the site isn't closed. It's just that our regulars don't post all that much on the weekends. But don't be shy. If you know of any cigar deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about, go ahead and post it. Even if it isn't about cigars, go ahead, you've got nothing to lose. In fact,  you practically will have the entire site all to yourself. But be warned that if you are somehow able to get our attention, we're a spirited lot.

Deal #1 has to be a missprint.

Anything on fire?
Nada. Haven't smoked anything since mid week. I found myself with some time on Friday away from home and wishing I had packed a pipe and some tobacco.

Deal #1 has to be a missprint.
Definitely a fuck up. I wouldn't pay half of that for those sticks.

Ahhh you need a little tobacco pouch and pipe to put in your bag or coat for moments like that.

I had a Melanio Maduro earlier. Very good stick when you can catch them below their MSRP

Ahhh you need a little tobacco pouch and pipe to put in your bag or coat for moments like that.
I have one. Just didn't have it with me.
Logged

shank

  • Junior Status
  • *

Deal #1 has to be a missprint.
Ya. I thought that was kinda funny. Surely they mean $25. Or maybe 20 for $45.

Deal #1 has to be a missprint.
Ya. I thought that was kinda funny. Surely they mean $25. Or maybe 20 for $45.
I still wouldn't bite on it. There used to be a high primings version of the 5Vegas that was pretty good. But the Classic, meh.

Ahhh you need a little tobacco pouch and pipe to put in your bag or coat for moments like that.
I have one. Just didn't have it with me.
Oh, I actually have a lot of B&Ms by me so I would have popped in but I don't think you have that luxury

Deal #1 has to be a missprint.
Ya. I thought that was kinda funny. Surely they mean $25. Or maybe 20 for $45.
I still wouldn't bite on it. There used to be a high primings version of the 5Vegas that was pretty good. But the Classic, meh.
I think we all had our share of the Vegas lines but moved along long time ago.

Ahhh you need a little tobacco pouch and pipe to put in your bag or coat for moments like that.
I have one. Just didn't have it with me.
Oh, I actually have a lot of B&Ms by me so I would have popped in but I don't think you have that luxury
There are plenty of B&Ms around but why buy more when you have tons of stash sitting at home?

Ahhh you need a little tobacco pouch and pipe to put in your bag or coat for moments like that.
I have one. Just didn't have it with me.
Oh, I actually have a lot of B&Ms by me so I would have popped in but I don't think you have that luxury
There are plenty of B&Ms around but why buy more when you have tons of stash sitting at home?
It's a sickness we all have some form of it.

Just like searching the daily deals. I don't need more but hey I always want.

Just like searching the daily deals. I don't need more but hey I always want.
I agree with that. And I do make some purchases because of the information I get from the enablers on here. But I wasn't about to buy a new pipe and tobacco at a B&M.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6