Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Good morning Dave and Dean, Happy Friday!
Morning Happy Fish
It appears as if none of the retailers wish to sell cigars today
Lingering FDA effect?
The "update" at CI has really affected the bid site

Indeed. Closing today shows 445 lots... not that there's much of interest for me. Gonna watch to see how much the box of Laranja CG's soar to, but other than that, nothing. You watching anything in particular?
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Morning, Fellas... Hooray for Friday!
Morning Steve, warm weekend ahead here

Looks that way here as well. Have about a 30% chance of rain tomorrow, but temps will be at 70 all weekend. Should be good.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Good morning Dave and Dean, Happy Friday!
Morning Happy Fish
It appears as if none of the retailers wish to sell cigars today
Lingering FDA effect?
The "update" at CI has really affected the bid site
And seems to have ended the jam, which really ended years back but still
I am sure they will say the Jam was just not selling enough........., Not their fault though.........

What? That they can't sell the same 15 items for the past 3+ years... I see your point.

Howdy, Tx

Good morning Dave and Dean, Happy Friday!
Morning Happy Fish
It appears as if none of the retailers wish to sell cigars today
Lingering FDA effect?
The "update" at CI has really affected the bid site
And seems to have ended the jam, which really ended years back but still
I am sure they will say the Jam was just not selling enough........., Not their fault though.........

What? That they can't sell the same 15 items for the past 3+ years... I see your point.

Howdy, Tx
Morning BS,

Steve R is an ass but the Jams went to Chit when he left.  Yea, "we offered as many as 1 or 2 decent items on some Jams and gave you 2 hours to buy some deals"

But they are still offering super deals on the FU ::)

Morning Steve, Tony, Fishy, and JustOneDave.  Meetings and conference calls, sheesh.

Good morning Dave and Dean, Happy Friday!
Morning Happy Fish
It appears as if none of the retailers wish to sell cigars today
Lingering FDA effect?
The "update" at CI has really affected the bid site
And seems to have ended the jam, which really ended years back but still
I am sure they will say the Jam was just not selling enough........., Not their fault though.........
What? That they can't sell the same 15 items for the past 3+ years... I see your point.

Howdy, Tx
Morning BS,

Steve R is an ass but the Jams went to Chit when he left.  Yea, "we offered as many as 1 or 2 decent items on some Jams and gave you 2 hours to buy some deals"

But they are still offering super deals on the FU ::)
Steve R, unless something changed in the last two years, is still there and running the operation.  Though considering the recent chgs over there, perhaps he is not longer in charge.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Morning Steve, Tony, Fishy, and JustOneDave.  Meetings and conference calls, sheesh.

Booo... They really know how to fvck up a perfectly good Friday.

How the new choppers working out?

Morning Steve, Tony, Fishy, and JustOneDave.  Meetings and conference calls, sheesh.
Booo... They really know how to fvck up a perfectly good Friday.

How the new choppers working out?
Just the one chopper, but so far so good.  Not chewing out my own ass this time (LMAO when you said that the last time)
[...]

I thought he had changed position to some type of AJF rep some time back, no?
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Morning Steve, Tony, Fishy, and JustOneDave.  Meetings and conference calls, sheesh.
Booo... They really know how to fvck up a perfectly good Friday.

How the new choppers working out?
Just the one chopper, but so far so good.  Not chewing out my own ass this time (LMAO when you said that the last time)

Just inquired to see if they finally figured out the fit. Hate to think you'd have to go back again... although, the 1st one may have been perfect, butt we'll never know.

[...]

He posted on here a good while back and when folks hit him about the crappy Jams since he left he said it was out of his control so I hardly think he is running the operation.

Good morning Dave and Dean, Happy Friday!
Morning Happy Fish
It appears as if none of the retailers wish to sell cigars today
Lingering FDA effect?
The "update" at CI has really affected the bid site

Indeed. Closing today shows 445 lots... not that there's much of interest for me. Gonna watch to see how much the box of Laranja CG's soar to, but other than that, nothing. You watching anything in particular?
The change seems good for them, driving prices up which is hard to believe that people are falling for that and just paying more. I shouldn't be surprised

good morning. 36° out and clear!!
coffee on. gotta finish packing and talk to the landlady this morning then I'm off for Winter Park/Orlando for the weekend.
Morning Travellin Dean
Did Dean present this trip to us for pre-approval?  Did he get a travel authorization?
District 28 and Area 14 had approved it 3 months ago and I have the travel voucher in my bag.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Scotts EPC Anniversary deal at JR is up to $52.60 this morning. There is a 5er of some LFD lanceros on the mash, but not sure if that's a decent price or just meh... of course they are just under the min for a single deal cpn.

good morning. 36° out and clear!!
coffee on. gotta finish packing and talk to the landlady this morning then I'm off for Winter Park/Orlando for the weekend.
Morning Travellin Dean
Did Dean present this trip to us for pre-approval?  Did he get a travel authorization?
District 28 and Area 14 had approved it 3 months ago and I have the travel voucher in my bag.
at 5pm tonight I help set up the church and the workshop is from 9am-5pm tomorrow. all on the history of recovery in Florida, (archives people from NY and all of Florida)
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13