Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]

My pipe friends are loading up on their favorite tins. I really hope the law suits filed will find this unconstitutional because in all honestly it is. For heaven's sake where are our rights? Millions of people will be effected. Consenting f'n adults.

I think in fear of the FDA Armageddon. A lot of internet sites are selling off their house brands and other not so popular line extensions. Do they see the writing on the wall?
Great question. With regard to tobacco, we're living in uncertain times for sure.
Nothing uncertain here.  CarolinaDave and I have our stash that will see us through the worst of times.

My pipe friends are loading up on their favorite tins. I really hope the law suits filed will find this unconstitutional because in all honestly it is. For heaven's sake where are our rights? Millions of people will be effected. Consenting f'n adults.
Politicians think they can rape us with "sin" taxes as they have the bleeding heart liberals thinking a mother state is what's needed.

I think in fear of the FDA Armageddon. A lot of internet sites are selling off their house brands and other not so popular line extensions. Do they see the writing on the wall?
Great question. With regard to tobacco, we're living in uncertain times for sure.
Nothing uncertain here.  CarolinaDave and I have our stash that will see us through the worst of times.
Well same here. Especially if I keep smoking at the same rate.

I think in fear of the FDA Armageddon. A lot of internet sites are selling off their house brands and other not so popular line extensions. Do they see the writing on the wall?
Great question. With regard to tobacco, we're living in uncertain times for sure.
Nothing uncertain here.  CarolinaDave and I have our stash that will see us through the worst of times.
Well same here. Especially if I keep smoking at the same rate.
You both need to smoke more. I want you to smoke like Winston Churchill

I think in fear of the FDA Armageddon. A lot of internet sites are selling off their house brands and other not so popular line extensions. Do they see the writing on the wall?
Great question. With regard to tobacco, we're living in uncertain times for sure.
Nothing uncertain here.  CarolinaDave and I have our stash that will see us through the worst of times.
Well same here. Especially if I keep smoking at the same rate.
You both need to smoke more. I want you to smoke like Winston Churchill
Mmmm, that sounds heavenly.

Hey you guys ever hear of Felix ego maniac's? Friends on IG are crazy over em

Hey you guys ever hear of Felix ego maniac's? Friends on IG are crazy over em
No.

Hey you guys ever hear of Felix ego maniac's? Friends on IG are crazy over em
Felix Assouline Cigars

EGO is a full flavored line of cigars. The careful blending of tobaccos from Jamastran, Jalapa and Indonesia are brought together to create a full flavor cigar that is further enhanced by “pressing” the Tobaccos together and aging them carefully before boxing them and shipping them to their eventual home, your humidor. EGO cigars range from a Perfect perfecto shape of 52 x 5 to the powerful Passion torpedo of 6 ½ x 58. EGO cigars also features a cedar lined box of 100 EGO Shots; a cigarillo of 24 x 5 when you don’t have the time or when you simply have the need for a Shot of EGO.

I bookmarked em. Will check them out at sometime. Good reviews

Smoking a witchdoktor toro with decaf
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]