Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10

Does this dentist have a chair inside the gas station or work out of a shed in the parking lot?
Been going there for 20 + years, then about 2 yrs ago he sold his practice to a younger dentist.  Thought at first it would continue as before but now that's obviously not the case.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Nothing from Tony and his late nighters today?
I was exhausted last night.

You got lucky then?
Hahaha. Not even close.

CNS... Guess the late visit from the inlaws put some water on that fire.  ;)

Nothing from Tony and his late nighters today?
I was exhausted last night.
Sounding more and more like Dean .

Morning Steve,  Mr. Bean and RomeoTony.

What's up, boys?

Morning, Tony. Rainy morning here. Almost as much water spraying from the roadway as the sky... slow goin'
Haven't been outside yet but getting ready to drop off the kiddies. Seems nice out. Hoping to sneak in a cigar. Probably not one from the short list. 😉

Nothing from Tony and his late nighters today?
I was exhausted last night.
Sounding more and more like Dean .
Speaking of CassanovaDean...he check in yet?  Hope he survived last night.

Good morning Steve, Fishy, and Daves. Chilly 41 deg here this morning, but up to low 60's and sunny later.
Howdy, Mark. Dare I ask how the dentist went? Seems I remember you swallowed the last one.
Ha, indeed.  Waited 25 minutes yesterday and gave up on them.  Going back today to get a replacement #3, as they f'kd up #2.  So yeah, third times the charm.
Why don't you just have the dentist install it straight in your ass and slip the digestive track this time?
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Morning Steve,  Mr. Bean and RomeoTony.

Morning, Dave... Back to your travellin ways

Nothing from Tony and his late nighters today?
I was exhausted last night.

You got lucky then?
Hahaha. Not even close.

CNS... Guess the late visit from the inlaws put some water on that fire.  ;)
Trust me. There was never a fire, nor a wife, to put out.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Nothing from Tony and his late nighters today?
I was exhausted last night.
Sounding more and more like Dean .
Speaking of CassanovaDean...he check in yet?  Hope he survived last night.

He was running full service for all the lady's in one night? He may need some hydration...

Good morning Steve, Fishy, and Daves. Chilly 41 deg here this morning, but up to low 60's and sunny later.
Howdy, Mark. Dare I ask how the dentist went? Seems I remember you swallowed the last one.
Ha, indeed.  Waited 25 minutes yesterday and gave up on them.  Going back today to get a replacement #3, as they f'kd up #2.  So yeah, third times the charm.
Why don't you just have the dentist install it straight in your ass and slip the digestive track this time?
Definitely would be more fun that way.

Nothing from Tony and his late nighters today?
I was exhausted last night.
Sounding more and more like Dean .
Speaking of CassanovaDean...he check in yet?  Hope he survived last night.

I'm good. got through the day unscathed.

good morning guys. it's golf day!! stormy here. high winds and calling for severe thunderstorms.
meeting with a rep to finallize my health insurance for April at 11am. got a tree to plant for the lady and I'm good to go.
Short Story before I jump in the shower.

Nothing from Tony and his late nighters today?
I was exhausted last night.
Sounding more and more like Dean .
Speaking of CassanovaDean...he check in yet?  Hope he survived last night.

I'm good. got through the day unscathed.

good morning guys. it's golf day!! stormy here. high winds and calling for severe thunderstorms.
meeting with a rep to finallize my health insurance for April at 11am. got a tree to plant for the lady and I'm good to go.
Short Story before I jump in the shower.
Longer story during the shower?

Nothing from Tony and his late nighters today?
I was exhausted last night.
Sounding more and more like Dean .
Speaking of CassanovaDean...he check in yet?  Hope he survived last night.

I'm good. got through the day unscathed.

good morning guys. it's golf day!! stormy here. high winds and calling for severe thunderstorms.
meeting with a rep to finallize my health insurance for April at 11am. got a tree to plant for the lady and I'm good to go.
Short Story before I jump in the shower.
Longer story during the shower?
I know you're not getting any from the wife Tony but geez

Nothing from Tony and his late nighters today?
I was exhausted last night.
Sounding more and more like Dean .
Speaking of CassanovaDean...he check in yet?  Hope he survived last night.

I'm good. got through the day unscathed.

good morning guys. it's golf day!! stormy here. high winds and calling for severe thunderstorms.
meeting with a rep to finallize my health insurance for April at 11am. got a tree to plant for the lady and I'm good to go.
Short Story before I jump in the shower.
Longer story during the shower?
I know you're not getting any from the wife Tony but geez
Was that controversial?
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10