CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]

Author Topic: 2/15/2017  (Read 9450 times)

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
Re: 2/15/2017
« Reply #135 on: February 15, 2017, 10:05:14 PM »

Evening CB!
Evening Dave.  Casa Magna Colorado double toro going here.  RG is bit more than I prefer but these were a good buy and the RG didn't seem like it was that big.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #136 on: February 15, 2017, 10:18:31 PM »

SLY brings up an interesting point. I almost want to create a poll to get y'alls feedback...

Would you like to have multiple threads on here? Wenglish had asked me for that a long while back. I can easily do that. In fact, without any modification to the site at all, you all can do it now. I'd probably just have to provide a bit of instruction.

My 2¢: I'm too old or set in my ways to be able to follow more than one thread. The banter is a time suck as it is. Imagine hopping from thread to thread and refreshing? Also, I've been on forums where half the posts are folks scolding one another for using the wrong thread.

But with all that said, I'd still entertain it if that's what y'all really wanted.
The attraction of the CI Banter was it was more like a conversation than a collection of messages.  Never got a warm fuzzy at the sis though they'll tell you just the opposite.  Barry was a big fan and wound up spending his posting time over there.  Part of the wet coast crowd migrated over as well.  Keep up the good work Tony.  Ideally wish we could all agree to disagree and hang together.  It was all the varied points of view that made the banter what it was.  Cigarfest just seemed like an extension of hanging on out the banter.  Stepping off the soapbox.  Just reminiscin'…
Well said, Mike. Sounds like most of our regulars prefer this format.
Yeah, don't change nuthin'.  On the other hand, about the star award system....
What, you want piles of Happy Poop instead?
I believe that one is taken.  Darn the luck.
You could always claim Fishy's purple penises....apparently he's not using them.
You lost me.
You brought up alternates to stars (for special people)
Ahhhh. That's not a bad idea.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #137 on: February 15, 2017, 10:22:26 PM »

Evening CB!
Evening Dave.  Casa Magna Colorado double toro going here.  RG is bit more than I prefer but these were a good buy and the RG didn't seem like it was that big.
I smoked a 54 RG today and noticed it was larger than I'd like.

Thor

• Newbie Status
  • Proud to be a BoTL
« Reply #138 on: February 15, 2017, 10:28:28 PM »

Evening everybody. Just a quick post before bed - been a long day and looking forward to seeing the insides of my lids. Afoc, for what it's worth I vote for the current format - I think a continuous thread flows better and like you said, it's easier to follow.

Nice thing about the place.biz is you can pick up single sticks on those days with free early bird shipping. Picked up 3 of the LGC artesanos - wanted to them try for awhile. Carry on guys. Peace.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #139 on: February 15, 2017, 11:16:07 PM »

Evening CB!
I smoked a 54 RG today and noticed it was larger than I'd like.
The Goldilocks zone - not too big, not too small, just right.  TWGS.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #140 on: February 15, 2017, 11:26:04 PM »

Evening everybody. Just a quick post before bed - been a long day and looking forward to seeing the insides of my lids. Afoc, for what it's worth I vote for the current format - I think a continuous thread flows better and like you said, it's easier to follow.

Nice thing about the place.biz is you can pick up single sticks on those days with free early bird shipping. Picked up 3 of the LGC artesanos - wanted to them try for awhile. Carry on guys. Peace.
I need to remember that.  Thanks thor.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #141 on: February 15, 2017, 11:40:47 PM »

Hiya Thor. Haven't had one of those Artesanos in a while but I really liked them. Thanks for your feedback.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]